[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I've been feeling pretty confused lately. I'm a bi male and I frequently fantasize about being feminine (to the point where I've been doing cardio for about a year trying to look more feminine) but lately, I've been getting these feelings that I really want to be female. It's weird and hard to describe. I stopped being aroused at pictures of cute girls and just get feelings of envy. I noticed it got progressively worse over the course of this year. The thing is though, I would never be able to pass. I'm only 5" 3' but I have a masculine face with masculine body features (i.e pronounced chest and shoulders). It could also very well just be a phase and I'll get over it soon but I don't know. How do I just forget about ever being a girl?
>>
>>6199304
You don't have to fap if you're not really horny. Stop playing with your dick watching a half-man-half-woman having sex.
>>
>>6199304
Just transition TeeBeeAych fampai. Face can be fixed and your chest/shoulders can't be that bad if you're only 5'3. No one is going to clock someone that short. If you don't your dysphoria will progressively get worse until you kill yourself or end up a hon.
>>
>>6199304
>5" 3

Fig yu
>>
>>6199388
but what if I transition, regret later on and kill myself anyways
>>
>>6200133

at least you can try and detransition as an alternative to suicide if you genuinely regret it

doing that is easier than dealing with the regret of not trying, and if you detransition you're at least a little more feminine, which it sounds like you would enjoy anyway
>>
another bump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.