[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casodex + finasteride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (164 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 1334x750
Can anyone confirm this?

Body hair is the big thing keeping me from moving forward with feminizing hormones right now, I couldn't cope with having hairy tits otherwise.
>>
Most body hair turns terminal and changes into vellus hair after about ~8-12 months of HRT.

Your chest hair will go away.
>>
>>6194704
I've been on HRT for almost five years now and I still have to shave my legs and torso regularly. Facial hair is pretty much gone tho since i had laser.
>>
>>6194704
It's not just my chest, it's to where the amount of hair is a sunstantial portion of the dysphoria I feel. It just feels really gross, especially in the summer.
>>
bumping this with muscle as my main concern.
>>
>>6194737

... Of course you have leg hair. Women have leg hair.
>>
>>6194866
I was gonna say exactly the same thing
trans and cis women
also mustache
and they shave it
except the very old women at the old folk's home
>>
>>6195282
>mustache
>they shave it
The brave wax, the weak bleach.
>>
>>6194704
If i take some sort of a DHT blocker will my chest hair go away? If so, what is a good one to go with, preferrably available at a somewhat good price online with none of that prescription shit needed.
Shaving tits is torture both physical and emotional.
For reference, i've been on spiro and Estro for about 4-5 months now, not sure because i took a break for three weeks, now switched to Cypro and been on it for two weeks. Only my chin hair went vellus
>>
>>6194696
Get laser or electrolysis hair removal.
>>
>>6195642
Give it more time. It takes a lot of time for body hair to go away. You just switched to cypro, which I did about two months ago. Cypro and spiro work pretty differently, so you may have or may have already experienced some resurge in testosterone a little bit, but that should go down and you should be normalized and at castration levels of testosterone by about two months. So it might seem like it takes a little longer for your body hair to go away, but trust me, it takes a long time regardless, by the time you hit the 1 year or 1.5 or 2 year mark you should notice a pretty good decrease in body hair. I have pretty much no hair on my tits or belly now, it's all gone vellus except for a few dark hairs here and there, and just a few, right between my tits. None on the tit or nipple itself. It just takes time for the hair to go away.
>>
>>6197349
Haii! Ive been on spiro(100mg daily) for about a year and just bought 50mg cypro tablets on IHP. Did you just switch off the bat or did you ween off it and then make the switch? Thanks!
>>
>>6195282
>>6195331
Does it atleast thin out? I've never been able to grow much facial hair (thank god), but this mustache has gotten pretty thick (22yo) and I have a little hair on my chin and small hairs where my sideburns would be. Shaving the mustache away is pretty much impossible, plucking one hair at a time would take a billion hours ( i tried ), and i kinda tried waxing but it didn't really work. Lasers sound very expensive and im kinda a cheap ass.
>>
>>6197453
Nope. HRT barely impacts facial hair. Once its excited via Testosterone during puberty it stays active till lazer, electroylsis
>>
>>6197453
You sure you can't pluck? I'm no Greek but I have a decent amount and pluck it
>>
>>6194696
Maybe you need therapy because you aren't actually capable of ever truly becoming a woman.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.