[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGP or repressed trans? So since I was a kid I've had fantasied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-11-54-26.png (551 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-11-54-26.png
551 KB, 720x1280
AGP or repressed trans?

So since I was a kid I've had fantasied about myself as a women, however they're always in a sexual sense and I feel perfectly comfortable in my body and as a man.

Is this just AGP or am I just repressed tranny?

Pls help
>>
> I feel perfectly comfortable in my body and as a man.

You aren't transgender.
>>
>>6194576
Just stop fapping.

Never transition. It's the worst thing you can ever do in your life
>>
>>6194576
This sounds like me a few years ago. Ended up transitioning and now I realize that I was lying to myself about being comfortable in my body.

If you had a button that you could push to turn into a girl, but that change was more or less permanent, would you hit that button?
>>
File: anime posters.png (155 KB, 596x464) Image search: [Google]
anime posters.png
155 KB, 596x464
>>6194576
I have a very simple answer to this question. Are you sexually attracted to women? If the answer is yes then you are not trans.
>>
>>6195190
I'm attracted to women's bodies but I don't want to bang em if that makes any sense.
>>
>>6195166

holy shit I would
>>
File: 1453804727422.jpg (659 KB, 2000x1453) Image search: [Google]
1453804727422.jpg
659 KB, 2000x1453
>>6197458
welcome to being a tranny. you're here forever

get your hormones, FFS, SRS, and go deep-stealth in order to be happy
>>
>>6197655
Is sex in the artificial pussy even pleasurable? How does that work?
>>
>>6197665
>Is sex in the artificial pussy even pleasurable?
oh yes. wayyy better than being on the other side imo. it's what your brain expects you to feel when having sex, like a lot of girls even have a "phantom vagina" when they're pre-op

>How does that work?
generic plug and play device. they can self-lubricate a little, but you'll still want to use lube. no cervix tho =( it's just like being a girl who's had a histerectomy
>>
>>6197655
Plenty of cismen would answer yes to that question though
>>
>>6197706
>Plenty of cismen would answer yes to that question though

haha nope. it's not normal to want to permanently be the opposite sex. I used to think this too until i actually asked other men
>>
>>6195166

I would be a gay, male, anthropomorphic wolf with wide hips and narrow shoulders.
>>
>>6197713

Cis male here. It doesn't really matter to me. The only downside would be having periods. That would suck. If I could be a girl without periods, sure, why not?
>>
>>6197706
And that's why we're getting more trannies that bully the passers and talk about shit like vidya all day.
>>
>>6197724

What's wrong with video games?
>>
>>6197706
I obviously wouldn't know how cis guys feel about their gender, but I imagine there would be some level of attachment?
>>
>>6197728

Nah. Not me.
>>
>>6197727
Ethics and journalism. No girls allowed.
>>
>>6197724
What?
>>
>>6197736

Wat.
>>
>>6197741
>>6197755
Bros that take estrogen are still dudes. Except now they whine how do I acquire a female personality plzkthx. Sorry dudes you shouldn't have believed the press a button to get tits memes.
>>
>>6197713
The tranny answer is
>stupid question, I have always been a girl
Though...
>>
>>6197764
>triggered
>>
>>6197713
That's a really flimsy reason to convince yourself. There are plenty of men that talk about being female or what they would do if they grew a pair of tits. You must be really insecure if you have to lean on that.
>>
>>6197764

That only confused me further.
>>
>>6197458
Why not go for it then?
>>
>>6197794
Because the only "button" that exists turns you into a hon
>>
>>6197797
With FFS you could probably pass great even if you started in your mid 20s.
>>
>>6197816
>about to start in my early/mid twenties
Time to start saving i guess!!
>>
>>6197764
Are you suggesting that all men have a similar personality and all women think the same? Are you one of those fucks who thinks a boy liking unicorns and a girl liking swords makes them trans?

I mean, I'm sorry if you're not suggesting that, but your point is so terribly put forward that I can't help but feel you rode in on a shortbus.
>>
>>6197899
Sounds like you just got the mad.
>>
>>6197764
>Bros that take estrogen are still dude

So basically a lesbian, tomboy, or girl nerd.
>>
>>6199039
So lesbians are basically just straight men? Please tell me more.
>>
>>6199057
Essentially, yes. They'd be reviled for being agp fetishist scum if they were born men
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.