[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think submissive girly guys are actually homosexual.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: batman-bane-for-you.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
batman-bane-for-you.png
30 KB, 245x250
I don't think submissive girly guys are actually homosexual. I do not know what their reason to not want a transition is but they have the female mentality.

I fucked a few of "guys" like that in prison and they were exactly the same as the women that i would have sex with on the outside. They liked the attention, cuddles, to please me and they were very insecure. I just couldn't see them as fellow men due to how caring and motherly they all were.

I am new here by the way so excuse me if i am breaking any rules with cursing or something else.
>>
Oh and i have slept with manly men before who were like me. I am just more bisexual but leaning more towards girly boys than women.

Male body and female mind are a perfect combination for me.
>>
>>6192494
>>6192502
So your ideal partner is a tranny that refuses to transition?
>>
That's caused by low testosterone. High t homos are horny as fuck.
>>
>>6192561
Wow that's offensive, you have to use euphemisms like femboy.
>>
>>6192637
I have low test and I am horny as fuck
>>
>I fucked a few of "guys" like that in prison and they were exactly the same as the women that i would have sex with on the outside. They liked the attention, cuddles, to please me and they were very insecure

Tfw this is pretty accurately me

I dont really have a huge sex drive, i get the urge to fap like once a week? But the most appealing thing about a relationship to me right now is just the affection and cuddling and stuff.

To answer your question, i wouldnt transition because despite being pretty twinky already, i dont want to be a gross unpassable piece of shit
>>
I just want a buddy or a friend that I can fuck, or have him fuck me. I just want to cuddle with him. I just want to have a guy friend that I can do sexual stuff with, bff kinda shit.

I don't think im girly, but I'm really insecure and kind of a pushover. I don't come off as gay irl.

I just don't like this debate about whether some gays are trannies in denial bullshit, it kinda scares me. Stop trying to convince gays to transition.
>>
>>6192494
You didn't rape or force anybody did you? Cause fuck you and fuck off if you did.
>>
>>6200406
I'm pretty sure OP has forced weak straight men into becoming his personal bitch, that kind of shit really fucks up the men that they emasculate. I've seen prison documentaries were black dudes raped weak white boys, soon after the rape the black dudes said that most of the rape victims turned into total cock sluts that couldn't stop lusting over prison cock.

It's kinda evil to fuck a straight males mental health and giving him imprinted homosexual desires.
>>
>>6200462
How does that even work?

Raping someone won't change their sexuality.
>>
>>6200543
>Raping someone won't change their sexuality.

IT actually does which is why so many gays were abused when they were younger
>>
File: Invincible #110.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Invincible #110.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>6200543
>>6200557
you know, several gay men and boys are raped into heterosexuality by their mothers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.