[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK straight white male here and my first time posting on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1372817073214.png (100 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1372817073214.png
100 KB, 250x250
OK straight white male here and my first time posting on this board. I have no idea if you get this a lot but basically I'm just gonna post this shit anyway. Incoming green-text story.

>have friend, lets call him C
>know C pretty well but not that great, basically he's a friend of a friend and we hang out occasionally
>pretty funny and awesome dude to hang with
>fast forward and C comes out as trans
>kinda shocked and don't know much about this shit but I'm like OK I'll support you
>kinda fuck up a lot on the name and pronoun thing but eventually get the hang of it
>fast forward like 7 months
>go around to C and mutual friends house to play DnD
>realise I haven't seen C for maybe 2 months cause I got messed up in hospital
>see her and feel a bit shocked... because she actually looks cute
>kinda can't stop taking cheeky glances at her
>at some point in the game her 'character' starts flirting with my 'character'
>go with it
>holy shit start feeling weird, like all kinda giddy and flustered
>at some point I had to lean over the table to grab some dice and I just rested my elbow on her leg just to see how she'd react
>no reaction she just kinda sits there
>we kinda stop paying attention to the game and are just shooting the shit making each other laugh
>fuck what is happening to me I think I'm crushing on her
>game ends and I leave

So basically I think I have a crush on my trans friend. Like I'm really thinking of asking her out... but does this make me gay or bi or something? I've only ever dated women before and had sex with women so the thought of a trans girl is kinda intimidating... but I also kinda don't give a fuck cause she's cute as all hell.

I dunno if this was actually a question but I thought I'd share it.
>>
File: d2e.png (109 KB, 876x465) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
109 KB, 876x465
>straight white male
out out out OUT

get him out of here!
>>
File: 534543453.png (258 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
534543453.png
258 KB, 414x414
REMINDER: If you're into
>transgirls
>dickgirls
>traps
>ladyboys
>femboys
>twinks
>short (under 5'10'') men
>flamboyant guys
>submissive men
>undersized guys
>guys with wide hips/ass
>ultra-masc guys
>asian men
>little boys
>dykes
>tomboys
>ftms
>masc girls

You're STRAIGHT and don't belong with /lgbt/ or with anyone.
>>
>>6190095
Stop wondering and just say you are bi. Which you are since your friend has and always will have both masculine and feminine aspects in her. Nobody gives a fuck about being bi unless you are living in some bible thumping backwards shithole. People litterally give you a shrug and say "ok, cool." then continue on talking about other shit. Coming out these days is pretty tame.

It's this huge deal in your head. Then you finally work up enough courage to say it and you get a "meh, whatever" in response.
>>
>>6190095
Fuck her right in the p.... yeah OP go for it man, don't even worry whether you're straight or not (you're not, seriously, sorry bro).

That was a pretty cute story, you should meet up with her more and hit on her and stuff, get her before she gets taken by someone else. If you wind up not liking sex with a tranny, then oh well. But if they're cool, it could wind up being a good relationship even if you're not 100% into sex with someone who has a dick.
>>
>>6190120
What a conceited piece of shit. Fuck you. Your arrogant attitude is why I won't support this bullshit
>>
>>6190095
Straight I think you mean closet bi
>>
>>6190168
I don't know how I really feel about the whole penis thing. To be honest I'm kinda freaked out about it but also I'm kinda like it doesn't really matter a whole bunch. Not like I'm at that point anyway.

>>6190155
I don't know maybe I am bi? Maybe it doesn't really matter but I see her as a chick so in my mind I think it's straight, except for the whole penis thing but like I said I'll work that out if I get to that.
>>
That's a cute af story, OP. You should totally go out with her. It doesn't make you gay, because you're not attracted to a guy. It might make you a little bi, but it's not like your drooling over random dudes.
>>
>>6190178
He's obviously joking.
>>
>>6190095
1) considering you call her with female pronouns its best if you dont still think of her as a man
2) whether youre gay or bi or straight really doesnt matter so long as you arent an ass

anyways crushing on her is one thing but do you even know if shes into you?
whatever happens down the road it sounds like you got a pretty good friendship going so cheers
>>
>>6190095
>OK straight white male

Get out.
>>
File: 1460760063318s.jpg (12 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1460760063318s.jpg
12 KB, 250x237
Speaking as someone literally on the same timetable of HRT as her (if you saw her 2 months ago and she still looked like a dude, then she's probably 5-4 months in), everything shows she might be open to something.

I never got fucked and I'm basically craving to know what it feels like, both for validation as a girl and for pleasure, and two friends I have feel/felt the same way.

Get first in line for that pussy and hopefully hang onto it.

also

>tfw internet boyfriend can't even rest his elbow on my leg because he's a continent away and I'm not gonna lose my butt virginity in months even though I've been propositioned to fuck 5+ times by other people
>>
>>6191851
I'm dating a guy over the internet too and it's worth it, honestly. Most of the people you meet in real life barely have anything common with you. The internet makes interest-aggregation a lot easier.

>>6190095

I think I literally know who you're talking about, oh god. Name that starts with C, looks cute and passing, tabletop nerd and flirty. And the the time period for coming out checks out too.

She browses this board every once in a while if it's who I'm thinking, by the way.
>>
>>6191851
I'm doing a LDR thing too, going to visit him for a few weeks next month ^_^
>>
>>6190095
What's the worst that can happen? ~ Dr Pepper.
>>
You can't help who you're attracted to. Go for it and see how things turn out.
>>
Fuck it. Just do it. Figure it out as you go. Life is too short to worry about trivial bullshit like, "Is it gay?" Protip: It's not.
>>
File: traps4trump.jpg (234 KB, 708x674) Image search: [Google]
traps4trump.jpg
234 KB, 708x674
>>6191851
>thumbnail

SAD!
>>
>>6192128
Actually having had sex with men, women, and mtf trannies, I have to say that sex with an MtF is most similar to gay sex with a man. It's still kind of its own thing though and if you like girly features you'll probably enjoy it unless you really don't like the penis or don't enjoy anal sex. It can begin to feel like sex with a girl when you're doing it in missionary and you're like kissing her neck and having at it, it just is clearly anal sex though at the same time, but it does feel quite nice and they tend to act pretty girly when they're getting dicked well.
>>
youre gay
best you come out to everybody asap so you can get on with your life.
>>
> you're doing it in missionary and you're like kissing her neck and having at it

why is it so easy to trigger my arousal

why

i really wanna be fucked
>>
>>6190095

How long did you spend in the hospital? What happened to you?

Also, that was cute. Good luck with her, famiglia.

>>6190120

Isn't that Nicole Maines?

>>6191851

>and two friends I have feel/felt the same way.

Trans friends that feel the way you do (wanting to have sex) or cis guy friends that want to fuck you like OP wants to fuck C?
>>
>>6194303
I'm right there with you
>>
If you've never had any romantic or sexual attraction to a guy before, it's pretty safe to say you're straight. If you'd like her regardless of whether she has a penis or not, but she looks fairly girly, also straight. Go for it.
>>
>>6190095
Do you really care what it makes you? Being into Her and not Him makes you straight, because it's a Her, not a Him, as she identifies that way.
>>
>>6194480
Yea that's her plus it's a direct quote
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.