[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be cishet male >Come here out of curiosity >Learn about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1447021407877.jpg (53 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
1447021407877.jpg
53 KB, 497x500
>Be cishet male
>Come here out of curiosity
>Learn about chasers

Basically it all boils down to :
>You don't like t-girls, you're transphobe
>You like them, you're a chaser

So according to t-girls, they are literally unlovable. It made me anxious and insecure about having a crush on a t-girl before, and thankfully I didn't act on it at the time.

I don't get how you find boyfriends.
>>
>>6188417
>So according to t-girls, they are literally unlovable.
That's true

>I don't get how you find boyfriends.
Their boyfriends are numales.
>>
>>6188442

fuck off
>>
>>6188417
>So according to t-girls, they are literally unlovable
it's because we don't know how to love ourselves
>I don't get how you find boyfriends.
it's very difficult
>>
if they're seen as a 'trans' person as their partner they're not being seen as a woman which is the intention of the transition and what pretty much governs their lives and problems with identity and probably self confidence and a whole other mess of things.

its not a rejection of love but a fear of a group of people who just want femboys/low self esteem partners to control or whatever i'm assuming.

anyway that's my stab at it, i just come here sometimes to snoop around

I guess the word chaser sounds predatory so i think of the kind of guy who hunts for chicks at bars, sweet talks them with whatever they want to hear takes them to bed and then dumps them.
>>
>>6188417
Honestly, being trans make asexual seem like a better and better option every day. Most people won't date you, and the few who would are all creepy fetishists. The only good relationships I've had were with other trans people.
>>
you should do something about that persecution complex, bro.
chasers are people that actually want a femboy and will try to stop you from transitioning. if you don't try to fuck someone's life even more just because of your fetish then you're cool.
>>
>>6188629

I don't have a persecution complex. It's just that reading here made me feel bad about liking human beings;
>>
>>6188417
cock or gtfo
>>
>>6188728

stop lewding me !
>>
>>6188417
Women don't know wtf they want, big shocker right?
>>
>>6188417
There is only one specific scenario in which a trans woman can find a guy who is acceptable:

>completely pass as a woman
>meet guy
>get along really well
>he wants to get more intimately involved
>confess being trans
>guy says it doesn't matter to him
>begin relationship

Anything less than that goes straight in the trash.
>>
>>6188417
cute cat
>>
>>6192969
>trannies
>women
topkek
>>
>>6188417
Let me fix that for you:
>you are creepy as hell and fetishize them, you are a chaser
>you don't like a trans girl because you don't find her to be a suitable partner, don't date her
>you like a trans girl otherwise, but don't date her solely because she's trans, you are a transphobe
>you like a trans girl the way you would like any other girl, date her

But have fun with that victim complex if it suits you.
>>
honestly I'm surprised transitioning is a dating death sentence. Just looking at the reverse passing thread several of those girls are qt as fuck even in boymode and I'd love to date them. Is it because I'm bi, like if I were straight I'd be freaked out by the idea?
>>
>>6195329
>But have fun with that victim complex if it suits you.

This coming from a tranny is hilarious

t. gay dude
>>
>>6193060
That's why you'll be alone forever
>>
File: mexican tricks you wi(...).png (65 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
mexican tricks you wi(...).png
65 KB, 300x240
>>6195329
>>
I'll admit, I have friends who are transwomen and shit and know transwomen who just don't pass enough to avoid being clocked by me, but I know in my heart that if I ever found out a girl I was dating had a dick, I'd be out of there in a heartbroken heap.
Not sure what would happen if they were post-op. I guess I'd just hope they never tell me.
>>
>>6204440
>I guess I'd just hope they never tell me.
>hey baby, why do you never have periods and tell me i dont need to wear a condom?
>NO REASON
>>
>>6193060
watched too much Disney

you bitches should be thankful for us chasers
>>
>>6188417
best way to deal with that is to not associate with the insufferable cunts.
>>
>>6188481
so you're saying that being a t-girl you feel above everyone else but hate yourself for being cunts to the very people who seem to enjoy spending time with you...

You got the fucking girl part down pat you twat now learn to be a decent person and you're fucking set.
>>
>>6193060
>>completely pass as a woman
>>meet guy
>>get along really well
>>he wants to get more intimately involved
>>confess being trans
>>guy says it doesn't matter to him
>>begin relationship
you mean
>>passable as a woman
>>meet guy
>>get along really well
>>he wants to get more intimately involved
>>confess being trans
>>guy says it doesn't matter to him
>>flip out and accuse him of shit
>>Guy leaves because you are a shit person
>>you bad mouth the very people who want you and are willing to look past all that stuff
>>people actively avoid you because you're a cunt
>>you spread the hate to others forcing even more of the people who actually want to be with you away from the entire community
>>Blame everyone else
>>
>>6204440
>Not sure what would happen if they were post-op. I guess I'd just hope they never tell me.
wouldn't the franken-pussy tip you off?
>>
mtf here.

If you like transwomen, sure, that's cool, just please don't fetishize me to a point that it's weird. You want me to use my male parts? Kay, we can do that, as long as this isn't solely for gratifying a tranny fetish.
>>
>>6204468
He'd probably figure out the first time it pulled out its "vaginal" dialators.
>>
>>6188417
Most of the terminology has changed since all the noobies moved from /cd/ to /lgbt/, but way back on /cd/ it was agreed that a chaser was someone who viewed transgirls as sex objects to fulfil their chicks with dicks fetish. Usually interested in a purely sexual relationship and would really badger them about playing with their penis, even when they're uncomfortable with it.

Relationships with actual chasers rarely extend beyond the bedroom because they're ashamed to be seen with transgirls in public, unless you were >8/10 and passing flawlessly. And would dump them right after the sex change.

This tgirl your into if she's chill then her personality isn't going to change when you tell her about your feelings, but if she's an sjw then shits fucked m8, false rape accusations out the butt.
>>
>>6188417
Taking the b8
Not everyone feels this way. Personally, I feel that if you're not attracted to me because I was born male bodied, that that is totally valid and acceptable. I can't really fault anyone for being squicked out by it and can't force someone to like someone they're not attracted to.
Also, there's a big difference between someone who is alright with the idea of dating a trans person, someone who is attracted to trans people, and someone who dates only trans people /because they're trans/. The last group usually heavily sexualizes body parts that give most trans people dysphoria and a lot of their fantasies involve using their parts. Is it really too absurd to not want to be in a sexual relationship with someone who is only in that relationship because they're attracted to the genitals that you want to get rid of?
>>
File: 8.jpg (12 KB, 155x255) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
12 KB, 155x255
Like a lot of people say my only issue with chasers is that they treat trannies like a pump and dump and never do much else with them from what I heard. Not a big fan of sex and having a mate to hang out with and share my life with seems more fun then dating a creep that doesn't want to be seen with me in daylight and then says after a year they want to be with a real girl so they can start a family. Seriously you chasers got your shit image because you all do this.
>>
>>6188417
This whole board is for the containment of self-victimizing bullshit.
>>
>>6188417
>You like them, you're a chaser

Not quite. It's more if you like them only for their penis and would leave if they got srs to move onto your next penis girl, you're a chaser.
>>
>>6211289
just by reading your post I can tell you're the kind of person i'd avoid since you seem like the type to blow evey little thing out of preportion.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.