[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a man >Be attracted to men >Gay men behave like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>Be a man
>Be attracted to men
>Gay men behave like women

Who decided gay men should act like sassy black women and speak with a feminine voice? Are they closet trans-women?
>>
Yass hunty, you read them to filth!
>>
The real question is why any true gay men are attracted to pseudo-women.

Real gay guys like manly men
>>
>>6183901
Uberhomos
>>
>>6183890
White people really ruined ballroom terms for me
>>
>>6183886

>Who decided gay men should act like sassy black women and speak with a feminine voice?

No one decided that. It's biology. Gay men are attracted to other men because their hormones are all screwed up and feminine, and this also has the effect of making their voices sound feminine.
>>
>>6184019
They really have.... it's still great, but when I see twinkies and white girls screeching them out, I die a bit inside.
>>
>>6183886
They're attracted to men and masculinity so they turn to femininity themselves.

Here's some food for thought
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/whats-your-sexual-style/201403/what-happens-sexual-desire-in-egalitarian-marriage

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html

>Brines believes the quandary many couples find themselves in comes down to this: “The less gender differentiation, the less sexual desire.” In other words, in an attempt to be gender-neutral, we may have become gender-neutered. It’s interesting to note that when I asked Justin Garcia, a research scientist at the Kinsey Institute, whether lack of gender differentiation affects the sex lives of gay couples, he said that male couples, who have more sex than lesbian couples, tend to differentiate by choosing partners sexually unlike themselves — who, say, want to be in the more submissive sexual position — and that lesbians don’t follow as much of a pattern of seeking their sexual opposites. I posed the same question to Pepper Schwartz, a sociology professor at the University of Washington who coined the term “lesbian bed death,” and she pointed out that gay male couples differentiate from each other in other ways, too. For gay men, she said, “the initial filter is erotic, so they’re more likely to end up with somebody who’s very different in terms of education or social class.”
>>
>>6184036
... really?
>>
>>6184019
You can keep them desu
>>
>>6183886
I naturally act effeminate and I don't think it's all that obnoxious, because it's fairly light.

It's the fake-accent overblown stereotype-tier flamers that are total shit.
>>6183901
It's the penis and the fact that they are men. Besides, even the stereotypical flamers don't act like women, they act like caricatures of hyper-faggots. It's a different accent than the one women have.
>>
>>6183886
why don't you meet other actual men? who fucking cares about the twinks?
>>
>>6184139

Citation isn't needed, this is common sense. Why else would gay men have sex with other men and sound like women if it weren't because they were in some way physically more like women than normal men? A minority of gay men do that voice on purpose to fit into gay culture, but most gay men do it because that's how they naturally are. If it wasn't biological, there would be no such thing as closeted gay men getting upset when they realize they sound gay.
>>
>>6184019
>>6184046
http://littlehuntythings.tumblr.com/
>>
>>6184273
Most people that have that voice put it on, even if they dont realize it they're doing it to attempt to seem more gay.
>>
>>6184291

>even if they dont realize it they're doing it to attempt

You literally can't attempt to do something without realizing it, attempting anything is a conscious behavior. And for most men it wouldn't make sense to want to sound weak and feminine, it's something they come to terms with as an unpleasant fact about themselves, not something they choose.
>>
File: gaytwins00001.jpg (58 KB, 634x613) Image search: [Google]
gaytwins00001.jpg
58 KB, 634x613
>>6184060
They don't seem to be taking into account the whole gay twin thing tho.
>>
>>6184275
>called Hunty since he was eight
>then says it was his name since birth.
>their tumblr is pure drag culture/faggotry

Is his mom Bonnie Swanson from Family Guy, or...?
>>
>>6184330
How they look is irrelevant, how equal do you think their sexual positions are?
>>
>>6184351
don't be throwin' shade on lil' hunty pham.
>>
>>6184390
I can't with tumblr faggots.
Everything is a trigger word or something meant to offend them.
>>
>>6184357
ok, point taken but I guess that doesn't bode well for the versatiles. I wonder if there is vers. bed death.
>>
Most of us don't do that EXCEPT in all gay crowds. It's similar to how a lot of educated black people suddenly start talking "Ebonics style" when they're around each other (I witness this daily in my gym's locker room).

Not ALL gay men are like this, but it's a little bit "contagious" in that the larger the group of gays (and the more the alcohol is flowing), the more "dishy" and "sassy" they tend to get.

Bears do it the least, so hang around Bears.
>>
>>6184273

Gay men are physically exactly likie men, but more emotionally like women.

As for the "sassiness", it goes back to when the only gay men who could be "out" were the ones literally too sissy to hide it. Then the ones slightly less sissy couldn't find anybody else to hang around, so they hung around them, then adapted those mannerisms, etc. And, "camp" has always been a form of gay humor.

Read your gay history--the greatest strides in gay rights and culture were made by "sassy" effeminate men laregly because they were so rejected by mainstream culture, they had no other options. More masculine gay men could "pass" and lived most of their lives in the straight world. Only in recent years, like since the 1980s, has homosexuality been accepted enough for masculine men to risk their "privilege" enough to come out as gay, een though there were always masculine ones in the shadows. In previous decades, they just got married (to a woman) and hoped it would go away.
>>
>>6184273
That was actually one of the first things they studied to find out the cause of homosexuality. It's not the hormones.
>>
>>6184019
And black people ruined detroit, but you don't see me complaining
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.