[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTFs/FTMs of /lgbt/, do you think less of cis people who only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1463070910439.jpg (196 KB, 528x744) Image search: [Google]
1463070910439.jpg
196 KB, 528x744
MTFs/FTMs of /lgbt/, do you think less of cis people who only want to date other cis people?

Do you think they are bigoted for this preference?
>>
>>6181988

not at all. it's your life...you can choose who you want to date
>>
>>6181988
No. As long as they're not being dicks to trans people then they're not bigoted.
>>
>>6181995
>>6182007
I ask because Tumblr has the delusion of it being biggotry because "they're real -insert sex here-, refusing to date them is bigotry!" mindset.
>>
>>6181988
If they're polite about it, it's perfectly fine.
There's nothing wrong with not wanting to date somebody for any reason, really.
>>
Doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>6181988
I don't want to date another tranny, so I can't really blame them for not wanting one either.
>>
>>6182092
Yeah, but like someone rejects a trans person with "sorry, I only date real men/women" that's transphobic
>>
>>6182102
Not really, trans men/women aren't the same as cis men/women

No matter how much trans want to be the same, they aren't and won't be until you can be changed on a cellular level into a man/woman with the correct fully functional reproductive organs.

It's only transphobic if you call them by their assigned at birth gender/are rude about it.
>>
File: 1462837439610.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462837439610.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>6181988
>>6182022

OP with the double dubs.

I don't think its bigoted at all to have that preference. It's their life and relationship and they are free to do what they want.

Don't confuse SJW with all trannies/lgbt people. SJW's coopted our movement via intersectionality so they could be as oppressed as us, kek.

I got in a long argument with a Tumblr tranny a few months ago about this. She tried to say anyone that doesn't date trannies because of their dick is transphobic. I let her know that she is completely absurd. All her tranny SJW friends jumped in and screamed how I was a ciswhite male and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Then I proved to them I was a tranny and they cried, "internalized transphobia!", then I got banned.

They are like /pol/ but the opposite.
>>
i don't.
i think everybody is entitled to their preference.
besides, it' not like we can actually be the partners they'd want to have as parents.
mtfs can't be mothers, & ftms can't be fathers.
i'm talking about biology, obviously trannies can adopt, but that's for couples who can't have kids together
>>
>>6182145
>then I got banned.
Tumblr bans people?

>They are like /pol/ but the opposite.
Pretty much, too far in their political direction to listen to reason.
>>
>>6181988
No. If somebody doesn't want to date me because of who I am, for that reason or any other, then that's how they feel, and it's completely valid. It's not transphobic any more than somebody saying that they aren't attracted to older/younger partners is ageist. As long as they don't say anything like: "Trannies are gross/should be killed." what the hell do I care?
>>
>>6181988
uhhhhhh
no
>>
>>6181988
well, sexual preference isn't very flexible. most straight guys cant deal with a peen and most straight girls cant deal with a vajay

but there's no excuse to be afraid of dating post-everything passing trans people, with the exception of breeding

oh, and thanks for the large titanite shard. I hope you enjoy your firebomb
>>
>>6183646
>with the exception of breeding
Breedigng is very important for a large chunk of people

Also post op people tend to not enjoy sex as much as cisgendered people and people want a partner that has sex out of mutual enjoyment.
>>
i don't care

it's a little perplexing if they say they'll never find a trans person attractive, like is there really not a single one out there that can make your dick jump a lil? it doesn't bug me though, if they want to miss out on all of thiiiiis ass that's their prerogative
>>
>>6181988
Most mtfs top partner choice wouldnt be an ftm
and most ftms first choice wouldn't be an mtf

so ill go with no
>>
>>6183680
>Breedigng is very important for a large chunk of people
This excludes cis people who are sterile, either born sterile or due to an accident/illnes/growth problem.
>>
File: ss.jpg (93 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
93 KB, 960x639
I feel kinda sorry for them. I mean, you find a person that is attractive, smart, funny, overall a great match, but then genitals are dealbreaker issue? That's just sad.
>>
Ftm here, for some variety. Tumblr trannies will tell you yes. "Stop reducing people to their genitals!" they shout. "YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO BE ATTRACTED TO MEEEEE."

But in reality, sexuality doesn't work like that. I mean sure, there are plenty of people who don't care and who will date someone that is attractive to them regardless of dick or notdick. But that's the minority. Most people have a pretty hard set sexuality, and part of that sexuality is - surprise - what you're packing. So even if they would be attracted to a trans person, genitals can still be a huge deal breaker. My girlfriend couldn't touch dick without gagging, can hardly think about it. She couldn't be with a pre-op MTF.

It goes both ways, too - someone attracted to your downstairs isn't necessarily gonna be attracted to the rest of you.

We all knew this when we signed on. Anyone who tries to pretend otherwise is a drooling moron.
>>
>>6192201
Meh. It's more than just genitals. I'm a cis girl and I wouldn't want a girl that's hairy, grew up as a dude, has the face of a dude, a deep voice, manly body, trans mental issues and a dick/fake vagina

It's kinda the whole package deal.
>>
>>6181988
Never encountered such people irl
so I'll assume they are a meme of 4chin till then
>>
>>6181988
No but I do think less of trans people that date and act like sociopaths, There is something seriously wrong with the trans dating scene. So much so I would caution all trans people to only date cis people too.
>>
>>6193575
This, people are too quick at calling things out as transphobic. If they look more like a woman than a man, then chances are that I'm just not gonna be attracted to them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.