[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are transphobes repressed trannies? I can't think if any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 17
Are transphobes repressed trannies?
I can't think if any reason to why they react the way they do, and become completely obsessed with hating on trans people.

They have to be repressed.
Shouldn't we all start to tell them how they'd never pass, and they'd never manage to transition, in hopes that they kill themselves?

>pic
This guy is probably a pedo though, trying to "stick up" for the girls, so he can get underaged pussy. Disgusting.
>>
>>6180362
No, they just don't want ugly hons in their dixieland.
>>
>if you hate something its because you are it and hate you self and want to fuck your mother and everything is a penis
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x244
>>6180362
Transphobe here. Right on the money.

Although you'll never hear me say that irl.
My one advantage in life is being a cis male. Being normal to everyone's eyes. That places me above even the most passing trannies (in my country at least)
If I were to transition I would be a hon and lose my power. My social standing above you tranny freaks by becoming one of you.
There was a time where I felt empathy towards you and actually considered it. But with the onset of arrogant young transitioners. I discovered that repression is the best option. And bullying and traumatising transgirls an amazing outlet.

I mean why should I lower myself to your level and be bullied as hon? Fuck that.

And I'll never kill myself. Your tears sustain me. Suicide is a defeat. My victory is dying an old man who keeps his repression alive with T-shots
>>
>>6180383
If you seek up everything trans, go to everything trans and comment on it, spending several hours every day hating on trans people.

You most likely are trans, and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>6180391
By that logic everyone on >>>/pol/ is a Muslim
>>
>>6180401
Muslims are a legitimate threat, they're literally having organized groups that seeks out to sexually harass women, quite different.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 2440x1868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 2440x1868
>>6180391
Sorry tranny but suicide is your speciality and only those who transition actually commit it.
>>
>>6180411
It's generally those who don't transition that commit suicide.
>>
>>6180409
Those are the same arguments used by transphobes.
>>
>ITT: mad trannies
>grr I wish I had more hons to bully
>why won't you transition kill yourself
>nooooo I hate it when cis men tell me I'm not a real women

Stay mad little trannies. It's only going to get worse as you age :)
>>
>>6180419
Well that was me 3 years ago. Until I discovered the joys of repression that many actually miss.

The enjoyment of bullying trannies.
Getting work and making friends with ease. Not fearing for my life or worrying about how I look when I go outside. Now a days I'm happy to wake up and know that I'll never be one of you.

I have to say. Whenever I see a tranny sob story on the news or some report of a transphobic attack. A big grin appears on my face.

You have to try 10x times as hard to achieve the easymode I enjoy as a CIS male.
>>
>>6180424
Sperges hating on trans people doesn't make us mad, it's just annoying, like spam bots are annoying.
But your post is quite weird, it first talks about the repressing hons, but then suddenly switches to those who transition and live their life.
>>
>>6180362
Some of the most obsessed seem to be, /pol/tards keep going tranny after coming to the board to shitpost.
A lot of them are probably just ignorant though and falling for the fear mongering to distract and manipulate them politically.

>Shouldn't we all start to tell them how they'd never pass, and they'd never manage to transition, in hopes that they kill themselves?
No, that's dumb, you'll do more good dragging them kicking and screaming out of repression.

>This guy is probably a pedo though, trying to "stick up" for the girls, so he can get underaged pussy
Oh yeah, there's like an eerily strong overlap between anti-trans and pro-pedo people and groups.
My guess is that they feel that pedos deserve acceptance more than trannies which makes the growing acceptance of trannies and unchanging views on pedos all the more rage-inducing for them.
>>
>>6180437
Just knowing that you'll collapse in a few years, then either kill yourself, or become a disgusting hon, is quite a nice feeling.

I have never understood why these repress fags every get accepted into gay or trans communities.
If you repressed, and hated on people, then you shouldn't be welcomed. The goal should be to push these repressed fags to suicide, not let them try to become happy.
>>
This probably isn't true for most tranny-haters but it is for me.

Although I'm not really a tranny-hater I just try to be mean to them on /lgbt/ and redddit.

I'm really jealous desu.
>>
>>6180451
>No, that's dumb, you'll do more good dragging them kicking and screaming out of repression.
These people are bad for the world, we want them to die, preferably without any off spring.
Getting them to kill themselves decreases the chance of off spring, and also eliminates them as problems.
>>
>>6180444
Yeah of course here it doesent matter. But my true enjoyment comes in real life. Actual physical bullying of trans irl.

I have prevented so many transitions and ruined the confidence of several transgirls through catfishing (transphobic country ftw)

Basically my attack priority is this
>passers (they can stealth 100%, I always find them eventually) they are the ones I enjoy attacking the most
>hons that are too happy and need to be knocked down a peg

Trannies are malicious immoral people. I'm just getting the first shot in before you did
>>
>>6180423
>they're literally having organized groups that seeks out to sexually harass women
>Those are the same arguments used by transphobes
Then the transphobes you're listening to are basing their arguments on delusions with no connection to reality, unless by "sexually harass women" you mean some dumb shit like trannies are spiritually raping all women by appropriating female bodies.
>>
>>6180423
Uh...
According to muslim belief, everyone who isn't muslim should die. Meaning, they want to kill everyone who isn't muslim.
All women must cover them selves up, and in general shouldn't have any human rights. Should be stoned to death if they go outside without a man accompanying her, or doesn't cover up.
Gays and the likes should be executed.

That's the muslim belief, it's a political position.
They literally want to kill, and harm people.

Trans isn't a political position, and it's a condition, all they're affected is themselves.
>>
>>6180470
They are bad arguments but it is what they believe and you'd make more progress if you understood that rather than making outdated pseudo-psychological claims. Is your idea of reality so fragile that you need to strawman with psychoanalyst bullshit to prevent other worldviews from existing?
>>
>>6180457
It's too late for that my dear pathetic tranny. I am set on making your lives a misery and continuing to exist to spite you. The more you push. The more I push back.

This is a perfect example of why you hate repressors. Because you feel it's unfair that we hold more power and social standing than you AND hate your guts. Know how to make you tick. And get to be stealth irl and you'll never know.

>>6180468
I shall raise my sons to hate your kind :3
Feels good to have fully functioning reproductive organs. Try not to bawl too much about the fact you'll NEVER be a mommy :3

Fun fact. You can repress FOREVER with T-shots in your 40s

>>6180451
You only want to stop repression so you can have more hons around to make yourself feel better because compared to cis women you are nothing.

The posts I've quoted are a perfect example of the tranny mentality. They despise those who had the strength they didn't have. Those who get to be treated with respect and seen as decent human beings as Cis Males.

See how much they want us dead. Because we are a testement to the discipline and self control they never had
>>
File: poorguy.jpg (74 KB, 657x329) Image search: [Google]
poorguy.jpg
74 KB, 657x329
>>6180362
well duh
we all know todd starnes is a repressed transgirl
>>
>>6180411
>only those who transition actually commit it
I mean you're free to think that your feels override all research and statistics and data but you might have trouble convincing everyone else.
>>
>>6180499
>Because you feel it's unfair that we hold more power and social standing
You don't though, and nobody cares about that. It's all in your head, nobody is jealous of you.

I know you're a tranny, so all damage you do to hons you actually do to yourself. One day you'll have worn yourself down, and then your future is very dark.
>>
>>6180511
Well. Since I perfected my repression I haven't had a single suicidal thought.

Why? Because I got my T-levels back. And I'll keep them there forever. When male menopause comes along. T-shots. That drop in testosterone never occurs. And I get to win.

>muh Magic statistics can read the minds of men who commit suicide
If they aren't visibly trans. They aren't repressed. Therefore you can't know who commits suicide. You can Only the trannies who have come out or transitioned
>>
>>6180424
Trannies actually age better.
The only way that wouldn't be true is if you transitioned too late and had enough maculine bone-structure that gets revealed as the skin sags with aging but that's a fair bit of "if".

From your post I'm guessing you're rather new at trolling or you're one of the repressers making excuses to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>6180521
Yawn. This fear mongering might work in a newfag. but not on me

The only reason repression fails in the drop in T. Which I've circumvented with my plan to take T-shots in my old age.

You'll be he one who dies before me. When your estorgen crazed brain can't take aging.

I'll be sitting. Nice and relaxed. Protected by the best hormone their ever was. Testosterone
>>
File: cover49.jpg (32 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
cover49.jpg
32 KB, 780x440
>>6180544
kek you think matt kroc ever had low T?
>>
>>6180532
Oh please. I've heard it all before.

I have no issues ageing as a man. I'll have a wife and kids and get to retire quite comfortably after my career. And I won't have to go Jenner thanks to my T-shot plan

Face it. Youve lost and I've found a way around your little "become a hon or commit suicide" Hobson's choice

And that infuriates you. That I get to be Cis and you don't.
>>
>>6180499
Idk about you power or social standing

But i'm pretty ok with this, like i have a job, lots of friends and it's pretty easy for me to find new friends because everyone thinks i'm such a nice person

It actually became much easier to find friends in girlmode since random girls just talk to you and guy too
Also people hold doors open for me or give me their seat in the subway
So i can't really complain, i don't need any more power 2bh, what's power anyway
>>
>>6180495
>making outdated pseudo-psychological claims
I'd love for you to point out what claims you're referring to and where I made them.
>Is your idea of reality so fragile that you need to strawman with psychoanalyst bullshit to prevent other worldviews from existing?
Again, what "psychoanalyst bullshit"? What attempt to prevent other worldviews from existing?

Are you confusing me with another anon or are you seeing hidden extra text between the lines?
>>
>>6180553
>43
Testosterone isn't just about having lots of muscle, it's a mental state that allows you to be less emotional and allows repression to be 100% effective

By the time Kroc reached 40, his t levels began to drop. Not that it would take away his gains to a noticeable degree at that time. But it comprimised his mental strength. And left him vulnerable to Hondom.

If he had started T-shots at 40. His hondom would have never happened.
>>
>>6180569
You sound like you would break very easily if I clocked you.
See the thing is I clock you trannies even if you pass. It absolutely destroys you.
>>
>>6180583
If you don't work out, you lose muscle, and definition.
So you have to work out, and working out increases your T.

That person never had any real drop in T.
>>
>>6180544
Well, i have two questions
-do you already have a doc who'll prescribe you T, because they actually don't just give that to everyone who wants it

-where have you heard T helps, i don't think i had low T when i started HRT but i still started ?

also you may get problems if you take T after male Menopause since your risk for strokes or heart attacks rises a lot
>>
>>6180583
>Testosterone isn't just about having lots of muscle, it's a mental state that allows you to be less emotional and allows repression to be 100% effective

explains why men don't cry and complain about the smallest of details unless they have no father figure and grow up to become a confused beta cuck with no volition in life
>>
>>6180590
I don't care that much about being clocked
I give my best to pass but if i'm clocked, well, better luck next time ?
Also most people who find out or hear it are still ok with it so why should i bother ?
>>
>>6180499
>It's too late for that my dear pathetic tranny. I am set on making your lives a misery and continuing to exist to spite you. The more you push. The more I push back.
It sounds like you're just making yourself miserable and obsessing over strangers to distract from your own pain.

I don't hate you at all, I feel sorry for you.

>You can repress FOREVER with T-shots in your 40s
All the available research and evidence shows no help with gender dysphoria from sex-affirming hormones.
You're either trolling to try to misinform uneducated people or you're literally delusional and should seek help.

>The posts I've quoted are a perfect example of the tranny mentality
I don't despise anyone, you're the one who's all butt-furious about trannies and dedicating your life to sticking it to them instead of focusing on enjoying your own life.

I don't want you dead, just happy and not so angry.
>>
>>6180592
They had enough of a t drop to compromise their mental facilities.

Muscle wouldn't disappear overnight. But his mind certainly will

>>6180598
Already know where I'm getting my supply in 20 years
>>
>>6180623
Also your T already drops after 25

Also you've only answered one question
>>
>>6180623
>Already know where I'm getting my supply in 20 years
>in 20 years
You think things stay the same for that long? You're screwed.
>>
>>6180611
I see through you. The entire thing is just a "misery loves company"
You want more hons so you can feel better about yourself.
>>
>>6180629
Personal experience. My dysphoria become zero once I dedicated myself to increasing test levels
>>
>>6180387

Fucking saved. Hahaha.
>>
>>6180632
I'm rich and I've already got savings to get all of this stuff instantly through private healthcare. I am a very stubborn man. So even without these drugs I will never let you win.

Besides. I have multiple backup drug plans lincluding pimozide.
>>
Cis transphobe here, I can assure you that only 0.5% of the population has GID, and just because you hate something doesn't mean you are that thing.

I hate black people. Does that mean I'm black? No, I'm a white.
>>
>>6180644
Dysphoria can be zero if you do something else because you just don't think about it
But the second you actively repress you lose because you're actually thinking about being trans
That'll probably become a problem
Especially since you'll need T-Shots but every shot will remind you of being trans ?
>>
>>6180528
>Well. Since I perfected my repression I haven't had a single suicidal thought.
I'll take things every represser says before they kill themselves for 100, alex!

And again, your feels and anecdotes don't change that actual statistical reality.

>Why? Because I got my T-levels back. And I'll keep them there forever. When male menopause comes along. T-shots. That drop in testosterone never occurs. And I get to win.
Except that sex-affirming hormones don't help gender dysphoria long-term, they tried them in the past and their failure contributed to them settling on the current treatment of transition as the most effective available option.

Chances are much better that you're delusional rather than being the one case in all the world that can have their orientation effected by hormones.

>If they aren't visibly trans. They aren't repressed.
What? So repressed people look like trannies now?

>Therefore you can't know who commits suicide
Well statistics aren't perfect but you can do your best with all the available data and we base everything from medical treatment to rocket construction on them.
>>
>>6180679
The more you push. The more determined I am to live

>If they aren't visibly trans. They aren't repressed.
Mistype. other way round

>Except that sex-affirming hormones don't help gender dysphoria long-term, they tried them in the past and their failure contributed to them settling on the current treatment of transition as the most effective available option.
Translation:hurr become a hon like me

Test makes me feel good.ima keep taking it
>>
File: 1463028772876.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463028772876.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>6180583
...nigga you think kroc was natty?
>>
>>6180692
Why do you even think you're trans ?
My happyness depends a lot on T levels, i'm a lot happier and confident when they're low
If it helps you, why are you even trans ?
Shouldn't you just be a normal guy ?
>>
>>6180705
If he took anabolic steroids that only further reinforces the point im making, since it gets converted into estrogen
>>
>>6180362

To be honest i believe people are just mentally set in their ways because of the people around them.

Like culture every individual is different,we all believe something is right as others will stand against it. Some cis men and women are just set so much in theirs ways from how they are raised that they become so used to living and seeing things a certain way until all of a sudden something unordinary like the LGBTQ shows up.

Our situation is almost no different from how people were first treated by race, religion, or culture. It will always continue to be such a way until people learn to accept what is there instead of shunning away what they believe is wrong. We cannot always make the entire world happy, nor can one teach or force someone to understand something that they are not themselves. As an example, a non lgbtq individual will most likely never understand the feelings, mentality, and lifestyle of someone who is lgbtq.

But then again it is just my opinion or theory
>>
>>6180717
Literally fighting it since I was a child. Only more recently. I've started to win the fight

Sure. Give me a magic button that turns me into a girl. Right now. I'll press it.

But there is no way I will let you people make me a hon
>>
File: dae.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>6180719
kroc was a professional powerlifter and bodybuilder, and was also a fucking pharmacist

but good luck with your plan, i'm sure it'll work out beautifully :^)
>>
>>6180737
>steroids=T-shots
No
>>
>>6180651
Gottem. Rich people don't say they're rich, they say they're poor. You are just some sad lying sociopath who hasn't actually accomplished what you want in life. Have fun with your repression. Once you get prostate cancer you won't be able to take T anymore and then you're fucked
>>
>>6180728
If you didn't repress it as a kid you wouldn't have become a hon
But actively surpressing it is so much work you can't do that forever, even with T or Pimozide
So you'll actually end up a hon this way more likely
Your only chance at one point would be something that absolutely numbs your mind, strong opiates or something
>>
>>6180726
yup
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>6180742
>androgenic/PED cocktail doesn't include testosterone
>>
>>6180728
How old are you anyway?
>>
>>6180748
Actually I was fully masculine by age 7
So don't try your bullshit on me
>>
>>6180773
>>
>>6180559
>Oh please. I've heard it all before.
Well it's not really too unusual that you would hear a fact repeated multiple places.

>I have no issues ageing as a man. I'll have a wife and kids and get to retire quite comfortably after my career.
Ok? I mean you're free to do whatever you want, you want a wife and kids then go for it, though it's not like you can only choose that stuff or transition.

>And I won't have to go Jenner thanks to my T-shot plan
What? hrt can help ease aging, women often take it, but sex-affirming hormones don't cure gender dysphoria.

>Face it. Youve lost
Wait, what did I lose? Are we playing some kind of game?
I think to live your life as you want is winning in the truest sense, what that means for you personally is up to you and what makes you happy.
>>
>>6180770
He said testosterone is not a steroid

T is probably in there with it though
>>
>>6180781
I'm starting HRT in a month and I'm 23. You're probably not late at all.
>>
>>6180783
Then he's retarded, because the Wikipedia article on testosterone literally begins with "Testosterone is a steroid hormone", and test or substances that become test in the body are what athletes take
>>
>>6180782
All trannies want to make more hons or see those who resist commit suicide
>>
>>6180782
All trannies want to make more hons or see those who resist commit suicide >>6180798
Not the same as anabolic effects
>>
>>6180800
Why do you think all trannies are the same? I want more cute girls to be friends with, the opposite
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 750x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 750x903
>>6180777
Have you tried going to a psychotherapist or something because holy shit you're fucking insane

>>6180553
Holy Shit, Kroc passes better than me now ...
Pic related
>>
>>6180798
I guess we're both wrong then I didn't know that
>>
I crossdress but I hate trannies
I'm cis as fuck
>>
>>6180826
That's not healthy either you fucking faggot
>>
>>6180809
>I want more hons to make me feel better
>>
>>6180800
That's a pretty weird conspiracy theory.

If trannies wanted more hons then why would they be pushing for earlier treatment to eliminate hons?
>>
>>6180362
It's embarrassing that someone on a /lgbt/ board doesn't understand how these things work.

Homophobia and transphobia aren't real things.

They're just shaming tactics used to suppress people who don't like queers. Rather than talk about why someone doesn't like something, we pretend they are irrationally afraid of that thing.

Don't be a useful idiot.
>>
>>6180832
I can enjoy everything I want out of pretending to be a girl with none of the downsides
You're jealous of me aren't you
>>
>>6180843
No I hate both trannies and homosexuals.
>>
>>6180837
Early transitioners want more so they have a caste of people below them. The same way cis women treat subconsciously make stealthers feel
>>
>>6180840
But a lot of them are irrationally afraid and justify it with misinformation, appeals to emotion and logical fallacies, and meaningless buzzwords like "degeneracy."

A lot of the "why" of their dislike basically boils down to "X thing is weird and I don't like it so it's bad."
>>
>>6180836
I already told you I'm not on HRT yet. I don't want people to transition late either. I'm going to pass and I want other people to pass. I can't make it any clearer than that. Do you think that all transgirls think that other transgirls are hons? I can't speak for them persay but I don't
>>
>>6180870
Yes they do.

>>6180866
>>6180829
>>6180806
>>
>>6180863
Degenerate : having low moral standards : not honest, proper, or good

It's not a meaningless buzzword. Even if it was, it doesn't make them "irrationally afraid" of sexual deviancy. They just don't like it.

I hate how these strawmans take on a life of their own.
>>
>>6180843
I thought about trapping for as long as I could too but for other people it tends to not be enough. They just take hormones to keep it going. How do you that won't happen to you
>>
>>6180879
That's another repressor like OP
>>
>>6180891
Err, not OP but this girl: >>6180387
>>
>>6180843
>I can enjoy everything I want out of pretending to be a girl with none of the downsides
Not that anon but "everything you want" seems to be just dressing up in girl clothes sometimes. I mean great for you if that makes you happy but Idk why I'd be jelly since that's not what I want.

Also you're assuming that anon was a tranny but I think they were just a /pol/ poster saying that you're a dirty degenerate too.
>>
>>6180879
Really? You can't even understand that your own thoughts aren't different from people that share just one thing in common with you? Thats as sweeping of a statement as all Jews are greedy and all black people are criminals
>>
>>6180859
Again, that's a pretty out-there conspiracy theory but from all the actual lobbying and political/social efforts it seems like the tranny "goal" is basically enough education and access to care that all trannies transition early and there being no more hons to be used to demonize them like people in this very thread have done.
>>
>>6180910
All it takes for me to hate a group of people is one person
>>
>>6180362
Maybe some of them. With respect to all of this bathroom nonsense going on in the South, the answer is rather long and complex. I would look at C Vann Woodward's Origins of the New South and to a lesser extent The Strange Career of Jim Crow. They are old books, but they are still super relevant today. Basically it boils down to the victim mentality of most Southerners and fear/reaction to further loss of status and power due to what they perceive to be the imposition of cultural and political elites.

And I say that as someone who was born, raised, and continues to live in the Bible Belt (and I will never move out of it).
>>
>>6180926
You can change this. All you have to do is remember that the next person is not the same as the last. This is how you learn to trust people you have just met. It's okay.
>>
>>6180885
I'm not saying that it doesn't have a definition but that people like /pol/ posters can use it as a buzzword to basically mean "thing I don't like", sjws and others have buzzwords too, they add nothing to the conversation of any specificity or substance.

Using buzzwords doesn't necessarily mean that you're irrationally afraid of something but it does point towards it by using often arbitrary and emotion-driven rejection instead of more specific explanations of your issue with whatever along with supporting data.

>They just don't like it
Well then the question becomes "why don't you like it?" and if the answer is "I just don't like it" or a buzzword that basically means "it's bad and I don't like it" then you're just going in a circle and avoiding the question and people are going to suspect that you're hiding your real issue with it.
>>
I would say a lot of them are misinformed. They hear about transgender and they instantly think "man in dress".

It's like there's "casual transphobia" and then "active transphobia" you know? I think the best way to combat the casual kind is to just to make people more informed, to explain what gender dysphoria and transition are really like.

The active transphobes really do seem like they are repressed tho. Someone like Cathy Brennan for instance. Imagine for your entire life you're basically famous for being a misandrist. Your supporters proudly consider you man enemy #1. Imagine how you'd feel if you discovered you wanted to be a man?
>>
>>6180387

Move to Canada, we have Stefonknee. Surely you can be prettier and more classy than Stefonknee.

>>6180553

This is part of what inspiring me to face hondom. Matt Kroc couldn't win, what chance do I have? If a huge part of dysphoria is testosterone induced, then being an estrogenized hon would be a better fate in a transfriendly community.

>>6180677

Oh good point, OP is not just gonna pump iron with Chad and friends, he's gonna want a gf too! Good luck repressing when your around her day and night.
>>
>>6180362
They're just transphobic.

Even gays and lesbians could transphobic without wanting to transition.

People fear and hate what they personally don't understand. And often they don't want to understand it, they just want to keep bashing.
>>
>>6183665
Hell, even some trans people discriminate towards other trans people. To feel superior maybe?
>>
>>6180378
This is the only reason. They're taught to hate, and they never question that. And truthfully, hons (self included lmao) are kinda gross and abnormal outside our own little spheres of existence. Like go to Vegas or province town cape cod, or San Francisco like really anywhere that isn't white supremacy oriented and these people aren't present and if they are they're usually the bat shit ones who travel to spread hate. We ignore them.
>>
Everyone on this board is more worried about hons than getting beat up in a restroom.
>>
>>6180387
>with the onset of arrogant young transitioners. I discovered that repression is the best option. And bullying and traumatising transgirls an amazing outlet.
not surprised 2bh
>>
>>6180423
except that trans women are more likely to be victims of rape. muslim men are more likely to rape than the general population
>>
>>6184259
Have you seen Transbian General?
Trannies organize to rape women.
>>
>>6180451
>Oh yeah, there's like an eerily strong overlap between anti-trans and pro-pedo people and groups.
>My guess is that they feel that pedos deserve acceptance more than trannies which makes the growing acceptance of trannies and unchanging views on pedos all the more rage-inducing for them.
that's high-key fucked up. not surprised though.
>>
>>6184269
How is it rape to be interested in another woman and enter a relationship with them? As long as both parties are open and honest, I don't see the connection.
>>
>>6180362
>transphobes
Not even a word. The world isn't required to like you or accommodate you, hon.

You pic is a concerned father who doesn't want men or boys in the same restroom as his daughters.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 199x253
>Oh boy I love being a maaaaaan guise
>Check out my cool beard and badass tattoos
>Fuck women right go back to the kitchen make me a sandwich lolz
>Huh? Trannies? What? Ew gross lol, #cutitoff, did you see those 3 videos I made about how gross trannies are? lol they like to pretend they're so happy and free and comfortable in their own skin... but they're probably suicidal anyways like me - i mean - like their other tranny friends FUCK TRANNIES FUCK THEM FUCK eh. hehe....

you tell me.
>>
>>6187669
I mean, I still think it's reasonable to not want trannies in female spaces. But you pretty much managed to give us Gavin McInnes in a nutshell. So good on you.
>>
>>6180387
> why should I lower myself to your level
You already have, That mental status is nothing more than a mindset that you are better than people, but like the trannies your repression doesnt solve anything other than as an anxiety outlet which you use to run away from your real problems and thoughts.

Why do you think so many hons dont give a fuck what people care? because they are past that bullshit
>>
>>6187943
The difference is how I outwardly appear to society

Society always chooses me as the better human being for being a cis male
>>
>>6187813
>>6184465

Well no other western countries seem to have problems with this. That would probably mean its imaginary.
>>
>>6192270

How would you explain MRAs then? They don't feel being a cis male has done them any favors.

Also as an unpassing transwoman, alot of liberal types might respect you for being brave and facing oppression, whereas they'd view a cis male as privileged.
>>
>>6180362

No one is a transphobe. No one thinks about trannies until some hon walks by and we all have a laugh.
>>
>>6180362

You wish.
Transphobia comes from

a) trannies being misunderstood
b) trannies being ugly
c) trannies acting weird and creepy

0.3% of the population is trans, I know y'all are lonely but deal with it t b h
>>
>>6193309
Where I live you get stabbed
>>
>>6180387
>with the onset of arrogant young transitioners. I discovered that repression is the best option.
I started HRT at 29, cry more. It's not too late til yer dead, punk.
>>
>>6180401
I post on /pol/ and I'm a Muslim.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 640x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 640x301
>>6193485
You are the paki who dresses as a sissy. No one cares what you think

Literally no Muslim can browse 4chan. Because this is officially a pornography site. So all posts claiming to be Muslims are bait otherwise they would be breaking their own religions rules and this no longer Muslims.
>>
>>6193481
Hon
>>
>>6193724
So? I'd rather be an unpassing hon than some bitter angry "alpha male."
>>
>>6193751
:^)

Oh I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my societal acceptance
>>
File: fedora 052.png (458 KB, 544x598) Image search: [Google]
fedora 052.png
458 KB, 544x598
>>6193720
>the atheist who tries to tell religious people what they believe
>>
>>6193772
Crossdressing is a sin in islam. Death to hypocrites.

Also you can't use the fedora meme against Me because I'm a Buddhist
>>
>>6193770
the sounds of nothing? you feel that just the bare minimum, not getting a response from any kind, is some sort of merit?
you could have a job that depends on your gender, you could have life experiences you wouldn't have had otherwise, something, even make it up anon since this is 4chan and nothing matters. Don't try to look cool with completely empty hands.
>>
>>6193789
Iran actually has the highest ratio of transexuals in the world. Are you saying that Iran isn't a muslim country, that you know more about the islam that them or that chiitas aren't real muslims?
>>
>>6180362
>transphobes are repressed trannies
>he doesn't like gays so he must be in the closet!
This bullshit has been told 101 times as a guilt-free way of discrediting any opponent of the LGBTBBQWERTYASDFUSA movement. Reasons differ. Characterizing transphobia or dislike of transsexuals or whatever the fuck you call it these days as being 'in the closet' is stupid. In short - OP is a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 720x439
>>6193789
>I'm a Buddhist!
>I'll reach enlightenment by shitposting on 4chan!
>>
>>6180362
Some so called transphobes are actually trans and lived longer as women than their accusers who usually refuse to live as women. But that seems more like an online thing because there are lots of new people starting transition that only pretend to be trans.
>>
>>6193928
Sunni are the majority Muslim. Therefore they represent the faith
>>
>>6194004
So are protestants or catholics the true cristians? should we discredit whatever the other group does as non-cristian or directly opposed to the bible?
>>
>>6194022
Whoever came first and has more numbers wins
>>
>>6194058
So america is a country of blasphemers?
>>
>>6193789
>Crossdressing is a sin in islam.
Being trans isn't crossdressing.

>Death to hypocrites
>I'm a Buddhist
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>6194004
>Sunni are the majority Muslim. Therefore they represent the faith

Right, because Islamic laws are a democratic process. :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 260x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 260x345
>>6194061
Damn straight

>>6194083
No one cares sandnigger
>>
>>6194113
but there are more protestants than budists...
>>
I've never actually been transphobic, but I used to bully this crossdresser who kept forcing his way into my group of friends, even beat him up once. He was a creepy fuck who'd constantly hit on everyone, male or female, to a degree that bordered on sexual harassment. He was friends with my best friend's older sister and he was like 10 years older than everyone else, but he kept trying to hang out with us even though no one liked him. He was also a hardcore SJW before SJWs were a thing, he was a pretentious film major who always droned on about the "symbolism" and "cultural meaning" of everything. I'd openly call him a faggot and a sissy bitch, and he'd get super-offended about it. Wouldn't even get mad at me for insulting him personally, he just went on about how no one should use those words, which made it all the more hilarious to me. (I was a dumb teenager and "faggot" was the height of humor to me back then.)

Shit hits the fan on New Year's 2006. My friend was throwing a party at her apartment and he showed up stinking drunk. He was the really angry kind of drunk too, kept ranting about how his parents wouldn't accept him for who he is, and when he saw me at the party he just started swinging at me in a fit of rage. I didn't even say anything to him that time, he just came at me. I'm a scrawny fuck with almost no fighting experience, but he was even scrawnier and worse at fighting, so I still kicked his ass. My friend had to pull me off him before I hurt him too bad. He didn't mention it again but my friend's sister convinced him to buy us a bottle of liquor as an unspoken apology.

Never saw him again after that. A few years later I found out he was getting laser hair removal and electrolysis, apparently on his way to transitioning. Last I heard, my friend's sister stopped talking to him because he'd creeped on her one time too many, so I have no idea what happened to him.
>>
>>6194217
Anyway, cut to 10 years later and now I'm almost exclusively dating transwomen and transitioning myself. I guess fate has a sense of humor.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.