[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not fitting ideals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Okay so I don't post like this often and I don't mean to be a diary but like I hate how I get complimented all the time and people call me beautiful but like I'm not any sort of pinnacle.

I dated this 6'3" bearish German photographer that said wanting to be a pinnacle of a particular beauty standard is stupid but when I told him he in fact embodied that and he had no room to diss it while benefiting from that (he gets hired a lot because of his looks even though he loathes bears and the gym jock cultures) he had nothing better to say.

All my exes dated before and after me White cute twinks, bears, handsome professional black young men, manly athletes, skinny art fag otters, androgynous blonde boys, tall Nordic chads, brown barrio newyoricans, husky cute gaymer types, boy next door handsomes etc... All of whom fit within particular scenes as examples of attractiveness but somehow in spite of shit like being offered a contract to a major modeling agency I don't fit any known standard of subculture ideal I just am this surprise I guess.

Is this just me? Is it really this fucking hard? Does anyone else cry a little bit on the inside to see exs leave you for the same thing they were with before you that completely aligns with gay male culture and subcultures and how the fuck do you handle it?
>>
Is this one of those situations where I should shut the fuck up and be grateful I even have exes and people compliment me?
>>
>>6179728
Yes.

You just don't fit stereotypes.
>>
>>6179736
I just feel like if I fit an archetype I'd be an ideal that people wouldn't just say they found attractive but actually pursued and actually wanted to work on keeping.
>>
>>6179667
find the nearest gun and kill yourself with it
>>
Be yourself and take a compliment, Mary.
>>
>>6179755
Yeah you could do that man, trouble is whether or not you are that person deep down I guess.

When I first came out it was really freeing and all I knew of gay people were the full on flamer types. I was like 18 when I first started to mingle in the gay community and I had braces and looked like a twink fuckboy, so I acted like your typical twink fuck toy.

Just wasn't me though man, I did enjoy it but in the end of the day I was putting an act on.
>>
>>6179788
Yeah I get you. I just feel like sometimes people use me as some experiment or a progressive trophy to show people how open minded they are but am also socially acceptable to be out with in public.

I've been like alone for three years, last guy I was with that I dated left me for a woman but not until I met literally all his friends and exes
>>
>>6179728
>>Is this one of those situations where I should shut the fuck up and be grateful I even have exes and people compliment

This.

TLDR : " Waah waah waah m pretty but I don't fit in. "

I'm ugly and I have to take roids because I got the short end of the genetic lottery due to my parents being repulsive and natural ectomorphs. My cock is dissapointingly small.

I had to spend hours on the Internet researching and perfecting my diet, exercise, fashion, and dating app profiles as well as the thousands of hours I've spent sticking to my macronutrient and workout regimen to be found even remotely fuckable by the most homely guys by even the lowest standards.

I've repeatedly approached guys in bars and clubs (because lets face it nobody is going to approach me) only to get countless awkward pats on the shoulder and never talked to again. Or worse, fucking countless guys who don't look you in the face because the only reason they decided to fuck you was because nobody else wanted to go home with them.

None of this is an exaggeration. This is my life.

Do you realize how little fucking sympathy I have for you, you ungrateful piece of garbage?

Do you know what I would do to just have a 4/10 face?

Fuck you. I hope you get hit by a bus you ungrateful little shit.
>>
>>6179819
I hear you anon, 12 until I was about 17 or so I was considered downright repulsive by everyone who wasn't an old lady then puberty or something change and like 180° turn in looks happened.

I'm not trying to make others feel weird or bad about themselves, I don't want people to compare their lived experiences to mine. That wasn't the intent of this thread at all so I hope you can feel better, you're putting in a lot of effort and I hope you're being recognized for that.
>>
>>6179836
Thanks for the gold star. Want to give me patronizing pity sex too?
>>
>>6179819
Pretty deep shit man, you've clearly got your head in gear though and you're doing shit about it. To be honest that post is a pretty good wake up call that I need to stop being such a fucking twat about the loneliness.

>>6179800
Well just be yourself in the end of the day then. I guess that other poster managed to put a pretty good perspective on this - consider yourself lucky you get noticed at all.
>>
>>6179844
I don't pity or sympathize, I empathize.

>>6179860
Thanks tripfag, I appreciated your posts :3
>>
File: 1395150268770.jpg (18 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
1395150268770.jpg
18 KB, 500x534
>>6179819
not OP, but thank you for making me feel better about myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.