[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all fucking called it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1444787010042.jpg (54 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
1444787010042.jpg
54 KB, 484x483
Bruce Jenner honning it up to society making a joke on how people see trannies as old ass agp hons then he backs out and de transitions like the typical media whore that family is kek. Thanks for ruining the image even further down the rabbit hole you fuck.
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/11/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transit/21375658/
>>
>>6178536
Why did Jenner even transition in the first place? If he wasn't sure about his own gender identity he should've consulted gender identity experts first. What a sad sap.
>>
called it
>>
>>6178536
hahaha what a fucking asshole!
>>
>>6178553
>>6178573
Jenner is going to look a whole lot uglier than she already looks when she transitions back as a man. Just sayin'
>>
File: 1462938922809.jpg (40 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
1462938922809.jpg
40 KB, 640x416
fuck
>>
>>6178552
Uh huh, and where exactly do you find these magical "gender identity experts"?
>>
>>6178536
i'm not super surprised by this, but I don't think she'll really detransition. there have been fake-outs news stories like this a couple of times now.
she was thrown into post-transition life very, very shortly after coming out. she had no time to acclimate. transitioning is really stressful. it's really common to have moments of immense doubt and uncertainty for people who transition normally, so imagine it in her situation.
>>
I feel bad for all the qt traps who dundu nuffin, this is really going to shit on all of you.
>>
>>6178536
I thought just the other day they were saying "Caitlin" was going to be doing a nude photoshoot. What happened?
>>
>>6178630
the article seems like bs. it's all he-said-she-said
>>
>>6178536
Guys, I don't know if this is serious or not (like if you guys posted this sarcastically or what)
but the source
Ian Halperin
Is a bullshit artist.
He used to come on a show I liked, Opie and Anthony and he's just a weird guy that makes shit up all the time.
I wouldn't believe any of this shit.
It's a fucking joke
>>
>>6178672
sounds like he interviewed the family though so they got personal accounts of bruces' life and I'm gendering him he and using bruce because hes a de-transitioning fuck.
>>
>>6178688
I'm not sure if he did or not but he predicts stupid shit all the fucking time.
It's what he does for a living, he tries to write racy tell alls.
Listen to an interview of him, he asks people to refer to him as his highness and pays girls to sit with him that he finds at bar.
He's out of his fucking mind
>>
>>6178696
Oh well i guess... idk though since bruce is super cringe and alot of us were predicting this would happen anyways.
>>
It'd be so hot to date Caitlyn as a 19 year old non fem guy.She'd take care of me like a cougar, but I know if I ever acted up she could beat the fuck out of me. I'd call her mommy and nurse off her cock as she browsed /pol/ .
I'd call her mommy
>>
>>6178704
I have no idea if any of this is true or not but Ian Halperin being the source is such a fucking red flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTKz-fmPqU
this is him trying to say lamar odom fucks caitlyn jenner
>>
>>6178620
>she
>>
>>6178616
there are specialized therapists
>>
I think the answer is pretty obvious, he had a sex change to avoid being prosecuted for killing someone while driving his car, now that he's in the clear he's going back to the way he was before.
>>
>>6178688
It's not like they weren't already doing it before
Even as Jenner transitioned everyone alternated between she and he and interchanged Bruce and Caitlyn on the regular
>>
>>6178743
There were tranny rumors before Jenner got into a car accident, stop spreading that
>>
Caitlyn isn't a hon
shes on the high end of the MTF spectrum and was blessed with a feminen face and body already
quit spreading this meme
>>
>>6178743
yes because that's how prosecution works
>>
>>6178764
Well it was Bruce Jenner and then it was Caitlyn Jenner. Double jeopardy means you can't prosecute either :^)
>>
>>6178739
all therapists are useless
>>
>>6178552
Because his entire family makes their money off of controversy and getting into magazines with it. I can't begin to imagine how much he's made off of this stunt and detransitioning would only make him that much more money.
>>
does no one fucking use google?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-im-not-transitioning-back-to-a-man-rumors-are-bs/
Less than an hour ago she debunked it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 652x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 652x432
HAHA!
>>
>>6178536
>My personal opinion is that jenner will detransition, based on nothing
>Believe me
I hope they didn't pay much to this guy, because they could've just come up with that story on their own.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.