[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grindr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2shy4him.jpg (50 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
2shy4him.jpg
50 KB, 700x638
Oh my gosh. I just installed Grindr and some buff dude who lives 6 km away from me started chatting with me and he wants to meet. What do i do? I have never been on date. I'm really shy and nervous when it comes meeting new people.
>>
>>6176479
>What do i do?
sit back, relax, and <pic related>
>>
>>6176479
It's gonna be an out of shape 40 year old man with 2 chihuahuas. You will show up and he will crack open a bottle of wine, and then rape your intoxicated BP.

Welcome to the gay community.
>>
>>6176507
You forgot the part where he does poppers and is also POZ.
>>
>>6176507
Holy fuck this is so true. Contrary to popular belief gay guys needs higher standards. There is no reason a 20-something dude should ever hook up with a middle aged balding man.
>>
>>6176479
>There is no reason a 20-something dude should ever hook up with a middle aged balding man.

>frustrated wanna-be topped detected
plenty of reasons with daddy issues probably being at the top of the list.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>>6176531
>>
Op here.

He didn't look that old in the pictures. We swapped some pictures and he looked like maybe 20 or little bit older. And i live in Finland so i don't think the POZ filth is up here.
>>
>>6176594
get him to send you some snaps, use condom, problem solved ya damn dums
>>
>>6176681
Sorry. I'm just new to all this :c
>>
File: boop.jpg (21 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
21 KB, 500x270
>>6176479
Go on a date first in a public place so you can avoid the uglies.

>>6176594
It's possible that he only saved those pictures from someone's facebook/instagram account. Go on a date first.
>>
Mostly-virgin gay dude here, this thread seems like a good place for asking this:

What is the best method for cleaning your ass? I have never had anal with anyone so I'm really unsure, what cleanliness is accepted? I'm gonna do a bunch of hook-ups during the summer but I'm freaking out over not being clean enough, do guys generally freak out if there is a hint of brown on the condom?
>>
>>6181656

Poop a little bit ahead of time then clean only the immediate rectum with a bit of water, use the minimum amount of water necessary, you don't want to overdo it and trigger more poop deeper in. You generally don't need deep cleaning for just sex. Just rinse a few times until clean, feel around with a finger if you're unsure.
>>
>>6176534
W-what if they hook up with a 20 something balding man?
>>
>>6181740
Thank you for the answer, I should stop freaking out over it
>>
>>6181773

Just remember, shit happens, don't panic over it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.