[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Im_going_to_tap_that.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Im_going_to_tap_that.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
Has anyone else experienced tranny privilege?
>Be me, 19 mtf college student, hrt for 6 months
>Finals are upon me
>Overwatch beta comes out
>Plays a lot
>Animation final due soon
>Haven't started.
>oh shit.jpeg
>Email professor
>Make up excuses about coming out and being stressed
>Professor emails that everything is okay and it's good to be the real me and they are proud of me
>Cont. on for like a page and a half
>End up passing the class with an A, had a B up until that point
>>
>>6168971
Got fag privilege. Apparently some professors coddle you if you seem to be an effeminate young boy.

Lot of girls in a bunch of classes said the professors were biased against them other men might said the same. Always got helped through those classes and got top grades so favoritism might have been in play.
>>
Eh... I'm pretty aware of professors who pay more attention to my arguments because I'm a dude, while they seem to lose all attention when a girl is speaking. On the other hand I've also seen a lot of cases where girls get free passes, or a lesser effort is better rewarded because they had no expectations.

All around me I see familiar biases, Worn out places, spme free passes.
>>
>>6168971

Some guys in my blueprint reading class were talking about a professor who doesn't remember his male students' names at all, and he's always paying attention to the girls no matter how few there are in his classes.
>>
thanks for using your trans identity as an excuse not to do work, now people have even more of a reason to think we're degenerates.
>>
I used it so I wouldn't be put on academic probation at my university when I was just lazy. I was diagnosed with mental illnesses so that I could have excuses too but now they have an academic program to assist those with disorders so trans privilege was my only option by the end of the semester.
>>
yeah, "people" like you are absolute scum
>>
>>6168971
>university in 2016
sounds more like the professor was more terrified of being labeled a transphobe by the diversity police for giving you bad marks than anything else.
>>
>>6168971

So if this anon is just using trans status for personal gain how do we know that's not what all the other trans label people are doing? It's onky diagnosed by a psychiatrist and a checklist, not physical evidence, and this just adds to my suspicion the whole concept is a meme excuse to get female privilege and creep on us in the ladies room.
>>
>>6168971
That's the standard female privilege, I guess those who give that privileged treatment also sometimes includes minorities.
Girls get higher grades than what they score, or should get, and guys gets lower grades than what they score, or should get.
>>
>>6177059
I pretend to be trans so I can go in the ladies' room and masturbate to women peeing.
that's my fetish
>>
>>6168971
>stressed out of my mind, can't eat or sleep for days at a time
>mostly GD & coming out to father soon
>can't cope with work
>beg family and friends for help
>a couple of them are less impatient with me
>work is still harsh

It's not a free pass.
>>
>>6168971
all of you are miffed over some mtf getting a grade boosted by one letter in a fucking art class. incredible.
>>
File: george takei.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
george takei.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
>>6169011
>Apparently some professors coddle you if you seem to be an effeminate young boy
people say the same thing about priests
>>
>>6168971
no cause im stealth so i dont make tranny excuses...i have used my female privilege before once to blow off one class lecture i diddnt want to go to. I just emailed my prof and told him i had extremely painful menstrual cramps and couldnt make it in.
>>
>>6178462
lmao
>>
>>6178335
TIL coddle means fondle
>>
>>6178462
I couldn't go stealth yet, because I was living in a dorm, but next semester I intend to start.
>>6177059
I got a shit hand in life, but I'll be damned if I don't use it.
>>6176449
I don't really care. It's 4chan. We are all degenerates on here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.