[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I shave my butt without it getting itchy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FWJd7Zi.png (180 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
FWJd7Zi.png
180 KB, 512x724
How do I shave my butt without it getting itchy?
>>
>>6164236
Are you a guy or girl. If its more complicated go into a detailed explanation. I know this sound invasive but this could ultimately leas to anything from a crazy concoction or a different wax.
>>
>>6164255
Lead*
>>
>>6164255
Male
>>
>>6164283
Nair for men. Its specifically designed for the tough roots in men. If you're sensitive to various things you may want to keep largish pieces of broccoli to sit on for soothing later. Use jergens on the area as soon as you can but after the burning if you get that. Same procedure but use an icepack for your sack.
Its readily available in almost all grocery branches in america.

Bonus: If you want smooth everything else minus the face:
1 part virgin olive oil
2 parts brown sugar(aim for a rougher grain)

Mix in a pot over low till it seems evenly mixed.
Take a warm soak with epsom salt maybe 30 at most.
Step out of the bath and dry off.
Apply mixture liberally and lightly massage in for 5 minutes max.
In a warm shower scrub off the mixture gently.
Enjoy godlike smooth skin for 3 days.

Warning the sugar mix WILL take off all hair in the upper (5+ minutes) during the rubbing in period and over 5 minutes can cause sensitivity issues.
>>
>>6164385
Correction: Frozen broccoli. I know it sounds weird but it does the job. Cut off he stem and sit on a nice pillow if you wish to actually sit in a chair or something.
>>
>>6164385
I see, thanks. Is there anything homemade I can use for my butt or is nair my only hope?
>>
>>6164424
I know a guy who actively tries all homemade things cause he's into homeopathy and the like before using store bought anything and he still uses nair for men. Its specifically designed to loosen the bonds at the hairs roots so when you wipe they all come out and plain nair is designed for women's thinner hair follicles and oils and tends to not do the job unless you want to sit there with a burning anus for an hour.
>>
>>6164385
Don't do this it makes mustard gas.
>>
I've gotten chemical burns from Nair, I can not fukcing imagine putting it on my fucking asshole.
>>
>>6164511
Only if you rub hard or if you use it for more than 5 minutes. It basically free floats the sugar while using that sugar as an abrasive to scrub off dead skin thats not rough enough to do actual damage unless you rub with serious force or for to long.
>>
>>6164424
You could make your own sugar wax.
Use hemp duck fabric or hemp twill for reusable wax strips.

Buying an epilator is also an option, that's what I usually use anyway. I use wax on my perineum area though. Epilate my butt cheeks though since it's quicker.
>>
>>6164557
That can damage hair follicles and skin long term (epilation) tends to make the hairs thicker and courser and the area around each follicle raised and bumpy.
Its why i recommend nair for men at half the timeframe on the bottle. If you have to use it after giving the area a days rest if the first time around didn't fully work.
>>
>>6164585
Non idea why my phone took out the period and the "and" after epilation.
>>
>>6164585
>That can damage hair follicles and skin long term (epilation) tends to make the hairs thicker and courser and the area around each follicle raised and bumpy.
That's completely false. Epilation over time permanently damages follicles. I barely even grow hair on my butt anymore.
It also tends to disrupt the growing cycle of your hair so it grows back slower and thinner.

It only really causes skin damage if you get ingrown hairs. But even then, it's your ass, why are you so worried about it looking 100% perfect? You can scrub away scars with a pumice stone if you're really worried. I use a volcanic stone I bought off amazon to scrub the shit out of my skin every day and to remove acne scars on my face.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.