[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time on this board; there's no rules sticky or anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: perspective.jpg (2 MB, 2027x1900) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
2 MB, 2027x1900
First time on this board; there's no rules sticky or anything so I made a new thread for this. Every single mtf posted here looks so super cute regardless of their length of their transition... Me on the other hand... I feel like I've got a masculine brick face with no chance of happiness. Is there any hope of ever passing or should I kill myself?
>>
>>6163768
You have very good features. I think if you grew out your hair you would look fabulous.
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
First time on this board; there's no rules sticky or anything so I made a new thread for this. Every single mtf posted here looks so super cute regardless of their length of their transition... Me on the other hand... I feel like I've got a masculine brick face with no chance of happiness. Is there any hope of ever passing or should I kill myself?
>>
>>6163788
lol
>>
then you lurk, fucking spoonfed newfag
>>
File: 420.png (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
420.png
26 KB, 640x360
>>6163768

you will need extensive FFS in order to pass.

it's not impossible for you to pass eventually, but it will be very difficult. especially if you are tall, and it seems like you are in these pictures... if you are pushing six feet or over, you may pass for some people, but others will always clock you. probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth.
>>
why is your face longer in one pic than in the other?
why can't you smile?
>>
>>6163768
dont kill yourself faggot. How much money do you have saved up? How much do you make at your job? Depending on how you answer these questions i might have a solution for you.
>>
>>6163885
Thanks for bein' real Akarin You a true brotha. I'm actually 5'4 though lol
>>6163896
I dunno. Perspective I guess.
>>6163902
About 30 grand saved. I make a sizable amount I suppose.
>>
>>6164004
wow holy shit, what do you do? I took me like a year and a half to buy some land for 10k. Anyways, there is nothing in life that money can't solve, ie - plastic surgery. Just do some reasearch. And no, plastic surgery isn't for liars or cheats, most celebs get it done all the time. (nose jobs usually). Nose is large and jaw shape is odd. Fix those and do some eyebrow plucking shit, and you'll be sexy b4 u know it ;). Seriously though, what do you do?
>>
>>6164037
Lol I don't make an amazing amount; I'm just frugal I guess. Don't wanna give out my job title but I work for a government defense contractor as an EE.
>>
Honestly with the face you just posted I don't know if you will ever pass even with ffs
>>
>>6164148
electrical engineer? How'd you get a job as a government defense contractor? Would you mind telling me how much you get paid? also, how old are you?
>>
>>6163768
Thanks for making me feel better about myself :)
>>
>>6163885
If the left picture is accurate I don't think he will need FFS if he really tries. But he has 30k saved so he's sorted anyway.
>>
>>6167001

Why are MtFs such awful people?
No wonder people hate trannies.
>>
>>6167188
I was joking
I probably looked way worse before Hormones :)
Ok, i still look like shit anyway
>>
>>6167113
>I don't think he will need FFS if he really tries
lol
>>
File: ayy.jpg (27 KB, 630x397) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
27 KB, 630x397
>>6163768

Save up another thirty to fifty grand and see Dr. DB in SF, or one of those crazy SK jaw surgeons and you might be make it. Even top-tier hons can look decent with enough money.
>>
>>6167246
They can't do whites though
I heard of people who had strong nerve damages afterwards so they couldn't stop crying or couldn't eat solid food anymore
>>
>>6167195
HRT does change your face shape you know
>>
>>6167254
>They can't do whites though
Why? It's literally the same physiology.
I would say it was either the person who got surgery and didn't follow the postoperative care recommended or they went to the cheapest worst doctor they could get, because you know, stupid mentally of saving money on a third world country to get operations done.
>>
>>6167286
No there are some difference
Just look it up, it happens more often than you think
>>
>>6167188
it's a tripfag, it's not people
>>
>>6167188
The only horrible trannies are the ones that are in denial and think they pass.
>>
File: 1457131963431.jpg (350 KB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457131963431.jpg
350 KB, 1900x1500
>>6167254

>They can't do whites though

There are other surgeons out there who do excellent bone work and have a majority white client base.

>I heard of people who had strong nerve damages afterwards so they couldn't stop crying or couldn't eat solid food anymore

Well make sure you go to a good surgeon... And if they do fuck you up at least you can sue the shit out of them.
>>
>>6163768

you have super low cheekbones, and you have an obnoxiously huge square jaw. the jaw is the hardest thing to change and it will be a major and expensive surgery.

also passing is not always synonymous happiness. I pass and i still cant get over the self loathing i have for myself for repressing my dysphoria all through high school and not starting earlier on.

basically what im saying is dont expect some surgery to make all you problems and insecurities to magically go away. Being hapy is something you are gonna have to find within. Therapy can help quite a bit in this regard.
>>
>>6167462
>And if they do fuck you up at least you can sue the shit out of them.

That's not gonna unfuck you.
>>
What you should do is take better pics with a better camera, I'm guessing you took this on some shitty phone camera which distorts the hell out of your proportions?

I had a similar issue, where I couldn't tell why I always looked shit in pics unless I did some weird angled thing, yet in the mirror I'd look cute and normal, and people told me I looked cute IRL. Turns out it was my stupid phone making my face look weird as fuck. It fucked with my head for a little while.
>>
>>6167113
Stop hug boxing
>>
>>6167246
Lol if you talked to DB you would know that what those Koreans do is extremely dangerous and has high levels of significant nerve damage and mobility issues. What they do is not safe. And they don't have a special technique they just do the same thing craniofacial surgeons in Europe and USA and latin America Do. They just take it super far.
>>
>>6167513
You seem like you would know this.
How much would it cost to get rid of my frankenbrow and huge nose bridge? It would just be that, nothing else.

I'm too scared to share a pic but for reference the biggest part deviates from my forehead by almost an inch.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.