[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So aside from cam-whoring, prostitution and perhaps drug dealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (136 KB, 560x797) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136 KB, 560x797
So aside from cam-whoring, prostitution and perhaps drug dealing - What exactly do MtF Transgirls end up doing for a living? I'd imagine being capped at low paid retail is the highest of highs, but are any of you gals in college or perhaps have a career?
>>
>>6163603
I barely pass but go to college from my own money. I took a loan of 20k$ and started investing in forex and commodities. Now i can essentially afford anything i want if i put my mind on it. Mocrotransactions are the essence
>>
Isn't dollface a doctor or something
>>
IT
>>
>>6163603
i mean, the age at the start of transition is a pretty important factor in this question.
>>
>>6163603
a good chunk of my work experience and all of my further and higher education and training, has been in a certain land-based industry.
i'm just waiting for my big break to actually get a steady paying job now that i've got my driving license.
from there i can save up and work towards going back to college and with each year in education i'd raise a cap on the work i can do from grunt to supervisory, and from supervisory to managerial, and i'll be set.

but i'm still applying for and holding my breath on those job applications and the best i can do just now is poke my nose about town looking for somewhere to bartend or kitchen staff, even if on a voluntary basis, while my money runs out...

>>6163702
IT seems absurdly common but i guess white collar suits most girls better than blue collar. sitting in front of a computer full-time drove me mad though. i prefer outdoors even if it's physically exerting slogging it.
>>
>>6163603
I'm in University working towards a marketing degree
>>
File: latest.png (402 KB, 852x430) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
402 KB, 852x430
>>6164181
2nd this
>>
>>6163603
Stock trading, software engineering, painting, photography, farming, plus more.
>>
>>6163603
I'm studying computer eng.

Working as a code monkey currently
>>
>>6164764
>>6163638
Wow, i was interested in investing but didn't want to risk my money. Do you have any recommended literature or information guides to get started? I'd love to get into investing but the only person i know that is into it just keeps saying "berkshire hathaway". There seems to be a large learning curve when using specified trading programs and im afraid of choosing the wrong one.
>>
>>6164806
What languages do you know?
>>
File: 1460729153814.jpg (424 KB, 540x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460729153814.jpg
424 KB, 540x1080
Math/CS double degree, looking to do financial stuff in the future.
>>
>>6163702

Ironically there wouldn't be nearly as many tranny programmers if it weren't for the fact they have superior male brains.
>>
File: 1458521977773.jpg (133 KB, 848x748) Image search: [Google]
1458521977773.jpg
133 KB, 848x748
>>6164855

>tfw this is true
>>
>>6163603

Like >>6163715 says, it has to do with age, or perhaps more accurately, behavior prior to transition.

The little femmy gay boys work as child care workers, beauticians, prostitutes, and receptionists. Basically, wherever you find women. I'm not sure what they study when they go to college, but I think they can go through STEM or the humanities.

In contrast, the boys who try to invest in appearing masc to others go through construction, the military, car repairs, and anywhere else you find men. In college, they study STEM and become doctors, mathematicians, scientists, and engineers (especially software).

I don't know which of the two tends to camwhore.
>>
File: 1457386858087.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1457386858087.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>6164892

>In college, they study STEM and become doctors, mathematicians, scientists, and engineers (especially software).

STEM tranny here, I'm only really doing this because otherwise I'll never be able to afford good FFS/SRS. I think that's the case for quite a few of us.
>>
>>6164930
same
>>
>>6163664
No, she wouldn't even be able to get into med school.
>>
>>6163603
People have jobs but they don't gloat or spam it every day unless they're doing sex work or drug dealing. Technology and engineering are common field but there are also those in arts and media.
>>
i've been guaranteed a bureaucrat job in a second world country that clocks in for 2 hours a week and leaves with $20000 a month due to family connections lol
>>
>>6164824
Unless you want to devote hours a day, look up Better Investing, and use their Stock Selection Guide (SSG). I basically use my own finer tuned version of it now. I don't do the daily work anymore. Too stressful. I used to trade stocks for others, and charged them a yearly commission on portfolio size, and bonuses for outstanding gains. That's the racket to be in.
>>
>>6164855
It doesn't work that way. All that gives them an edge is their socialization. If they were raised as girls they'd be just as incompetent and coddled as most women are.
>>
>>6163603
computer science
/thread
>>
>>6165130
Can confirm. Was raised 'male' by a spoiling, affluent single mom in an almost completely female family and am completely incompetent, math-blind and coddled.

On the other hand, I'm also emotionally happier and more resolved than most other trans people, so it evens out.
>>
File: 1357075276440.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1357075276440.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>6165223

>tfw no loving affluent mom to coddle you and nurture your feminine side.
>tfw poor, bigoted, emotionally abusive eastern European parents with personality disorders that are never satisfied with anything you do.
>>
>>6163603
im finishing up my BFA currently

i work part time as a screen printer. its fun work, hours are great, and a decent wage especially for part time...deffo beats the fuck out of fastfood or retail.

i plan to go for my MFA after i graduate,
and maybe look into teaching after that.

if that all falls through i can always fallback on printmaking...not the most lucrative field, but a fulltime salary coupled with my fiances income would be a cozy living wage for us both.
>>
>>6163603
Have many close normie friends, be house gf, live comfy life and work on fun projects.
Keep GID and body changes private, stay far from people in the fetishistic *trans movement.
That's what I do.
>>
>>6164855
>>6165130
Kinda. It's weird. While MtFs get feminine organization of the brain, we get a boost in all areas because our brains usually go on to grow to normal masculine size which is slightly larger than female brain size.
>>
>>6163603
I work on anything with a motor. Love mechanics. Preferably cars but anything from lawn mowers to big rigs. Getting into drag racing too with my current project that's in my garage.
>>
I once had a transexual as a colleague but he (she?) was gently forced to resign.
>>
studying classics in college, hope to teach
>>
>>6163603
I am about to graduate with two BAs in Art and Japanese Language with a minor in art history. I'm hoping to go into the Japanese English Teaching program after, and my dream is to work for nintendo as an artist. Preferably a promotional artist, but I have experience with developmental art, so I'm willing to try for those positions too, or with other companies.
>>
>>6165857
>being this cringy
I sincerely hope you will never make it.
>>
>>6165861
Thanks anon. You're the best.
>>
>>6165223
Are you me? I was the youngest and had a spoiling mom and three sisters. Came out in a similar way. I'm kind of a klutz, I suck at math and I'm a lot more sensitive emotionally. I'm a little more stable too since my mom and sisters are all very supportive and helped me transition earlyish. Only difference is that I had a dad and he was an overbearing and abusive religious zealot that abused us. He was really rough with me and would make me do hard physical labor with him at work. Even today, I'm still vaguely apprehensive around him and other men.
>>
>>6165108
Are you Mexican?
>>
I'm a graphic designer. Nobody gave a shit when I transitioned. My clients and boss only care about the work I produce.
>>
>>6165922

Post a picture of your feet.
>>
Obvious answer
>IT/programming
Interesting answer
>anything you want just don't let your gender identity define you and be a normal person who can go 10 minutes without talking about trans issues

>source; mtf with 6 figure career in marketing selling catering contracts to hotels and office buildings.

I meet with clients face to face and act normal as fuck and take in bonuses daily
>>
>>6163603
You actually hit all three of my professions. I also hustle smut online and a few other things in between the journalism hustle (i don;'t really make money documenting the bullshit -- think vice style stuff). I dropped out of college. I'm honestly too smart to pay that much money to hide behind political sciences or any other crap like psychology and pretend that is my merit and ticket to success. Too long I hid from the world.

As a fall back, I've always been a CON man. The con is that I've been a man. But it made no difference. I was reading Kevin Mitnick at age 9. 24 now about to start HRT :0
>>
>>6165223
I got the regime zionist mother with a phobic sense of anything sexual and indirectly intolerant by not embracing my female daughterness vs her demanded son of abraham. The cunt is converted to put in perspective the type of woman I grew up and am still stuck codependent too because i only ever hid from my problems until i saw them for what they were. My problems always FELT bigger than others just couldnt tell why. Prissy white family spoiling their son who smiles for his hanaka presents one year, doesnt care the next, rejects them the next, and literally doesnt come home for the rest of the few years spent through young adolsense (age 12) smoking weed and drinking and eventually it was the pissed off emo kid who wanted to drop out of school came home cut herself because her boobs didnt grow and she didnt know why she was upset and not fitting in with anyone anymore it didnt make sense and her mom was always so distant and apathetic.

I am the stray and the black sheep autistic failure living on the floor of a bathroom "smoking pot" (they tolerate this - i doubt they'd give morphine a pass).

Suffice to say, my life is in ruins and I am stuck emotionally and finanically with the worst worst people too weak to run away into oblivion and bottom out yet. I need a new family.

Anyone in the NY area wana travel? I promise not to rape or kill you. Trying to go to some music festivals and introduce female despite quite obviously being a boy-body.
>>
>>6163702
I suppose they could just get work as clowns...

Ironically enough!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.