[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, Im 18 and have been considering HRT for 4 years. Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi, Im 18 and have been considering HRT for 4 years. Problem is my parents will not approve and I have no money. Any advice?
>>
18 you say...
Well you know your options. Go be the filthy little cockslut you always wanted to be to attain hormones.
>>
>>6161680
>have been considering HRT for 4 years
Why haven't you zip tied your balls and cut them off yet? Fuck dude you had a golden opportunity and now it's completely gone.

Advice: get a job, buy hormones, take them - they won't know unless they find them.
Optional advice: also use that job to get money to move out of your parents house.
>>
>>6161705
I'm in college, only live with my parents over summer, which it is about to be
>>
>>6162078
Get a job you faggot. I'm working 30hrs a week to afford my transition plus I'm a full time student with a 3.7gpa. Quit being lazy.
>>
>>6162078
I put myself through college, while working either part time or full time, and paying for my own apartment, and having a bf and being in a band that regularly played paying gigs. I had like zero free time, but it is quite doable to work at least part time during college, and I guarantee itll make your life easier after college when you're trying to find a job. You'll have years of solid employment that other graduates will not have. Never underestimate how important it can be to demonstrate your ability to get and hold jobs.
>>
> I have no money. Any advice?

Get a job.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.