[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are so many FtMs on this board gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nt98qxk4Do1tpusnho1_1280.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt98qxk4Do1tpusnho1_1280.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
Answer: because they are really straight girls. All these """""""men""""""" ever talk about is wanting to suck dick and ride cock. How can you not be a deluded straight girl who just fetishized being a man so much if all you ever think about is riding dick? At least SOME of the MtFs who post her are straight or like dick, but almost NONE of the FtMs are attracted to women.

I hate all of you straight bitches who won't even consider dating a girl like me. This is why I can't get a boyfriend. I even have a dick but I just don't want to stick it inside you. Transtrenders like you are ruining this movement.
>>
Typical woman; blame everyone but yourself
>>
Autoandrophylia?
>>
eh i'm bi and have no real preference... the guys like that just tend to be really vocal, probably cuz anywhere you can meet people is a place to potentially hook up with someone...
>>
Agreed op. Seems really common for ftms to not really be like men at all. They are more like pseudo women
>>
>>6160982
but most gay ftms date other ftms. there are also a lot of transbians. maybe it's because trans people can relate to one another.
also there's a loto f info on T "turning" trans guys gay, but it's probably jsut related to the massive libido increase
>>
>>6160982
>thinks 4chan users are an accurate representation of any community

i'll date you
>>
>>6161251
>>6161591

Hahaha its funny now that ftm is big they get to put up with the same shit as the transbians.

So straight girls become gay boys who are obsessed with dick and fuck like rabbits and think women are gross. Hmmm sounds nothing like a gay guy nope.
>>
>>6160982
I just found out that a guy in my study group is FTM. He's asian, so I didn't think his feminine appearance was out of the ordinary. I'm pretty sure he's straight, because he's mentioned talking to girls in passing.
>>
Based on polls, most FTMs are bisexual. I am bi but prefer girls and the only guys I like are androgynous twinks.

As for masculinity, maybe concede that the type of masculinity (be completely stoic, bottle up everything) cis men are raised in is precisely what's killing them (being that 8/10 suicide victims are AMAB).

Regardless of whether you're trolling or not, you aren't going to rustle too many transgay and transbian jimmies on this board because we have thicker skin than the tumblr users you talk to us like we are.
>>
>>6160982
They're more men than the femboys ever were
>>
>>6160982
Most FTMs are bi though. I mean a fair few of the ones who identified as lesbians pre-transition end up identifying as bi post-transition.
>>
>>6162705
Asian trans of both genders tend to be straight and normal. The ftms like grills and the mtfs like boyz
>>
>>6160982

I noticed this too, but to be fair, when men decide to become women, they already have pseudo-vaginas to work with in the form of their assholes, but when women decide to become men, they're still left with two vaginas. So it makes sense fewer of them would be into women since they're still functionally built for consuming penis.
>>
Of all the polls I've seen on this board, the majority of FtMs are bisexual and it never goes any other way. Same for hons.

But nice bait.
>>
>>6164576

"Bisexual" isn't a real orientation desu. It's just the bargaining stage of gay acceptance.
>>
>>6164595
It was for me. I tried to convince myself I was bisexual for a couple years because I had had a crush in a girl that looked like a guy and I'm attracted to anything that could pass as a guy. You can argue I am bisexual but I just call myself gay now, if you want to get technical its homoflexible by I'm not a snowflake.
>>
>>6160982

lmao just stop. you post this all the time, including at least once in every ftmgen. i can tell it's you because you say the exact same thing every time, complete with multiple quotation marks. i can also tell it's you because almost none of the ftms on 4chan talk about "wanting to suck dick and ride cock" and you're literally the only person who ever brings it up.

just stop trying. your trolling attempts have failed. if you really even are mtf (which i kind of doubt) it's clear that you have some serious jealousy issues and probably are deeply insecure about your own femininity. maybe you should work on that.

1/10 i replied i guess
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.