[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT: We think of the most degenerate relationships possible. To
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1457522777911.jpg (273 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457522777911.jpg
273 KB, 512x512
IT: We think of the most degenerate relationships possible. To trigger the stormfags.

>black trans woman with a white, non-binary trans man
>the trans woman gets the nb trans man pregnant and they have interracial babies
>the kids grow up in a home where the mother is the father and the father is the mother
>mfw
>>
>>6156593
Their children are products of rape incest
>>
A marriage between a Leafs fan and a Spurs fan.
>>
File: downloadfile-10.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1792) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-10.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1792
>>6156593
An aromantic afab demigreysexual monosexual nanoboy genderfluid muslim deaf african american and a demiromantic pansexual polysexual panamorous gender neutral bipolar mixed race (asian and white) white passing culturally jewish atheist obese dwarf in a poly relationship
>>
>>6156593
A white cishet man and a white cishet woman, having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
File: titans laughing.jpg (152 KB, 1146x420) Image search: [Google]
titans laughing.jpg
152 KB, 1146x420
>>6157144
who would ever believe that?
>>
File: le_happy_merchant.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
le_happy_merchant.gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>6156593
Good go- I mean lgbt (followed by alphabet soup)
you show them cis white men about tolerance & diversity!
>>
File: 1457527315748.jpg (53 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
1457527315748.jpg
53 KB, 540x705
>>6157144
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>6157122
This!

There need to be some iteration of the Bechdel test for a conversation with a Feminazi to keep track of how often 'muh patriarchy' comes up.

>shrugs implying "not my fault that I am too sperged out to function and get triggered by the air breathed in by the pariarchy."
>>
>>6156593
>tfw black trans woman
>>
>>6157122
anyone that can't have a secondary opinion unrelated to a certain topic of interest in a subject doesn't really care about it.
i'd like more female characters in comics, or better written characters in any gender, but I can still talk about it without bringing the subject because there's a lot of other stuff I like.
>>
>>6157122
Is it bad if I'm not sure if that comic is satire or not?

Seriously though someone tell me if it's satire or not, I'm confused.
>>
>>6157801
it's not satire, the author is just bad at pressenting topics and the regularity of a webstrip is more important than the content. daily or weekly comedy strips tend to fail at comedy as much as this fails as an argument.
>>
File: downloadfile-7.jpg (472 KB, 1500x689) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-7.jpg
472 KB, 1500x689
>>6157801
I like to hate read it
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nh60dnUIZU1s41xli.png (165 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nh60dnUIZU1s41xli.png
165 KB, 500x455
>>6157144

>Propogating the white devil further

That IS absolutely satanic.
>>
>>6157801

i think its unironically good personally
>>
>>6156593
how about a true one, I'm a diagnosed-autistic physically disabled non-op hon tranny with possible cluster-b personality disorders, in an open and sometimes BDSM-oriented relationship with a neko furry gothic steampunk femboy

we're pretty degenerate
>>
>>6158635
She should just get a gun as soon as she is old enough.
>>
>>6156593
>most degenerate relationships possible.
two black transbians.

Just think about it...
You would have the ultimate cringe relationship. Black's have the highest victim complexes as well being the most entitled to getting a free pass on everything. Also black males are the most violent and most homophobic. All the while they would be trannies, so you get all that mentally ill goodness that comes with being mtf. Anxiety, depression, them gender dysphoria feels, etc. It would be like a black hole (pardon the pun) of degeneratory cringe. It might even be the end of the universe as we know it.
>>
File: downloadfile-8.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1792) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-8.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1792
>>6158721
It's ok

Half the keks come from laughing at the author tho
>>
>>6156593
And they're both Hons! And raise their children to be freaks like them! They're also siblings and the babymaking one is under age of consent! And had SRS after getting pregnant a second time so that the baby would sink into the frankenweenie so it can cum dead babies.
>>
>>6159188
this.
>>
i dont know if its the most degenerate, but AGP men that transision on their long term partners are pretty damn cringy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.