[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ethical dilemma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x577
Hey, guys, I've got a problem.

I'm a femboy and this other femboy I know is dating a guy I really like. He's not that tall, maybe 5'10, but he's very handsome and well built. The thing is, the femboy he's dating is his first "real" relationship and he's still shy and probably a bit awkward about his sexuality. As a result, I know he's being used financially, not at a ridiculous level, but he's still doting in this other femboy I know.

I just want him for him, and I recognize the position he's in and why he feels the need to do this, because I too know what it's like to feel like you need to prove yourself or whatever. My point is, is it wrong for me to go after this guy when I know he's being taken advantage of, even if it's casual or not meant in spite, but just because this other femboy thinks he's worth it?

The guy I like is really great and I know he just needs some self confidence. I could give him that without taking advantage of him.
>>
>>6154267
Follow your heart
>>
>>6154300
That's somewhat encouraging...
>>
>>6154267
I'm sorry you are in that position. I think you should try to explain it to him, and then make your intentions clear.
>>
>>6154384
I guess. I get that he's probably insecure and maybe a little nervous about dating a guy, but I hate to see him go through this. Shy or not, he's better than that. Maybe better than me, but even if we don't date I hate to see him go through this.
>>
>>6154395
Comfort him with your butt
>>
>>6154404
I admit I want him inside me so bad it hurts.
>>
>>6154411
Then rape him with your butt.
>>
File: RURRUUURRUUUU.jpg (47 KB, 371x217) Image search: [Google]
RURRUUURRUUUU.jpg
47 KB, 371x217
>>6154267
why didn't you read the rules?
>>
File: Feel.jpg (18 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
18 KB, 400x600
Huh. Reminds me of my ex femboy bf.
'Twas his first relationship as well and he really wasn't sure about his sexuality.
>>
>>6154267
Ignore the fact that you like him for a moment and just tell him that he is being used by this other person. It would be the decent thing to do.
>>
File: tumblr_mhcaks8FTu1rf9hn3o1_1280.jpg (223 KB, 1280x920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhcaks8FTu1rf9hn3o1_1280.jpg
223 KB, 1280x920
>>6155012
did he expliot you economically or that was you?
>>
File: jesustoldmeso.jpg (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jesustoldmeso.jpg
38 KB, 960x540
Personally, I'd just wait around until either:
>he soon realizes his flaws
>you find another special someone

Don't stick around waiting for that one person. Shit can lead to an unhealthy friendship. There's plenty of other guys out there. Sure, dating apps for us are pretty scuzzy, and it's harder to find another gay, but just wait.
>masturbate
>>
>>6154572
>flames, racism, off topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases

all these are posted on every board ever
>>
>>6154267
I would normally give some type of bro-code advice here but having lurked femgen a few times, you guys behave so much like women, I've no idea what to tell you m8. I guess it would depend on if you were good friends with the other femboy. If the femboy is your friend, then the best thing you could do is tell him not to take advantage of the guy, etc. If the non-femboy guy is any sort of decent person, He will tell you to get lost if you are trying to seduce him, esp. if it's just for sex. Not saying that you aren't ultimately right in what you think about the situation; just saying the situation that you end up in in this scenario is not one you want to be in (ie: home wrecker).

If you're not good friends with either of them, then the best thing you could do is keep your cock lust in check and become friends ONLY with the big guy and not do anything sexual with him until the other guy is out of the picture. Just be a decent person and be a shoulder to lean on for him it he needs it and don't meddle in his relationship.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Update: I asked him if he wanted to get breakfast with me and some friends last night, he agreed. We talked for a while about everything he's going through when we were alone afterwards and I think he's going to break it off with the other femboy. I'll wait a while before pressing my advantage, tho.
>>
>>6156953
Great, now you tranny hormone, cock chugging parasites can get out of my board.
>>
File: fgsfg.png (248 KB, 329x291) Image search: [Google]
fgsfg.png
248 KB, 329x291
>>6154572
>not reading the rules =/= ignoring shitty rules
It's almost like you're not posting on a website plagued by ironic nazi shitposting half the time.
>>
>>6156953
Good conquer his dick with your superior butt and heart
>>
File: image242081.jpg (64 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
image242081.jpg
64 KB, 600x557
>>6157192
I wish there were a way to meassure the heart butt.
>>
>>6157200
Its called putting one of those grip testers in the arcade up your butt while kissing him, It'll measure how strong your butt love is
>>
>>6157192
Can I use my mouth, too?
>>
>>6157212
its not love without oral
>>
>>6157210
That's not very hygienic.
>>
>>6157739
even pure love is diry some times
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.