[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A serious question for Lesbians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I'm actually serious, i'm not trying to make fun or imply anything. Also, no transbians.

I'm a gay man, but when i was at high school i was really into these kind of girls who dress a bit male, with skate sneakers, long shirts, hats, and also with dyed hairs and piercings.

Most of them, if not them all, we're lesbians, so i never had a chance with them. I had one of them as a friend, so i asked her if she would ever try with a man or a "girl with a dick". She said no, because what she actually likes is vaginas.

But i've noticed many highschool girls like that, that are now in my university, got Boyfriends.

What's the deal with highschool lesbians? Most of them we're at girls just for a time then gone back to boys?
>>
>>6154156
Women are idiots whos sexuality changes with the wind
>>
>>6154185
Why the fuck does that happen?
>>
Teenagers often haven't figured out exactly what they want sexually yet. They're also hormonal so that messes them up a bit too. I used to be bisexual in highschool but now consider myself a gay man, so it's not just limited to women, either.
>>
>>6156214
Growing up, hormones messing up with you and stuff. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>6156259
This. I considered myself bisexual in high school as well. It wasn't until after graduation that I realized that I was just a lesbian.

>>6154185
This too. Sexuality is a very primal, physical thing for you guys. For us it's mental.
>>
>>6156214
Its a cultural thing, theres little to no stigma about girls having a romp but if boys do it its the biggest stink ever
>>
>>6156696
was just about to say this. a lot more girls then guys feel free to experiment.
>>
>>6154156
young folks aren't 100% right on their sexuality. shit ain't news
>>
>>6154156

You are judging people sexual orientation based on look.

I'm not telling you are a moron but dude that's what conservative people do.
>>
>>6156214
Hormones. It's a lot about brain too, but preferences can not only switch, but can switch rapidly on a cycle base. It's not biology makes sense with the American neochrisitian view of things anyway.

Oh. That girl is attracted psychologically to women and physically to men but not psychologically. That's totally broken! She must be gender binary!

Literally women like as an organism throughout their lives can change who and what they're attracted to for many reasons.

I haven't read studies on the male counterparts but I suspect it's similar with testosterone given my ex pierce with it.

They're like natural steroids or something.

Like when you wake up sometimes after age 24-ish your body demands children. For me my psychological drive doesn't match my boy part. Like no penis, we cannot get pregnant and be a mom like we had explained to us when we were 4. Stop asking to get pregnant you're a cis boy duh.

Now that I've had some crazy hormone changes and psychological changes, I am more likely to just fuck bodies than "females" including penis like what does it matter. Literally hormones and psychology is your two most basic intertwined answer roots.
>>
>>6154156
Hell I'm a lesbian and I don't really understand it. I just assume they were full of it, and it's okay because no one freaks out about a little girl on girl action like they do when guys are being too touchy. In other words they were hip. My girlfriend believes no girl is actually straight, so if you follow that line of thinking they could be bi? Women's sexuality is a lot less rigid than men's.
>>
>>6171403
isn't that the case for everyone no matter the gender though? I dated a dude who told me he also thought that pretty much everyone is at least a tiny bit bi.
>>
File: boat.jpg (650 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
650 KB, 1984x1488
>>6156696
That would explain the higher percentage of women in the Bi community (especially among the young) but just because there's less stigma for them doesn't explain why their opposite sex attraction diminishes.

>>6156259
>>6156570
>This boat
>Population of 3
Thought i was totally straight and started having confusing thoughts at 12-13, told myself i was Bi at 15-16, just turned 20 and for the last couple of months my attraction to women has faded to almost non-existent, which if i'm not mistaken coincides with the start and end of puberty.
>>
>>6154156
It's pretty simple that some people don't know who they are at 15-18. If I met myself when I was in high school I would kill myself. I had no idea I was a lesbian until puberty set in. Some people don't know until they interact with people of the same/opposite sex what they are attracted to.
>>
>>6154156
> gay man
> INTO GIRLS
what?
>>
>>6154156
>Also, no transbians.

You get one thing right and then the whole post turns out to be another annoying troll attempt. Yes, most women are straight. No, lesbians don't have sex with men. Neither are attracted to men who call themselves women.

Go away transbian.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.