[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw on hormones for 1 year >tfw hormones didn't modify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 500502.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
500502.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>tfw on hormones for 1 year
>tfw hormones didn't modify my appearance to the point of being gendered female once
forever a hon
>>
>>6151041
If you don't get gendered correctly after 1 year and you worked hard on voice and presentation, you will never pass..

This is the truth.
>>
>>6151041
me too

we can make a hon club. HONS ONLY
>>
I'm sorry to hear that. There has to be something that can be done though!
>>
>>6151041
Hormones aren't even close to the main part of transitioning that helps you pass. They help, but you gotta work on loads more than just sitting around and waiting for magic shit.
>>
>>6151159
nope
as if you can do something with a body that was annihilated by T, lol
>>
Same.

>>6151173
This though, going to try with other stuff as well this time and give it another year instead of waiting for hormones and exercise to do everything.
>>
>>6151173
All I did was let my hair grow out and take hormones and within 6 months I was getting gendered female in the same shitty male clothes I used to always wear, I was in my teens at the time so /shrug
>>
>>6151201
>>6151173
#JustHonMemes

99.999% of women pass as women with nothing more than long hair
>>
/r/haircarescience
/r/skincareaddiction
These are some of the only good subreddits. And they are good. Great hair can help you so much. Better skin will help anyone with anything.

Clothes are trickier, but here's one key factor cis people are allowed to miss: proportions. I'm not at my computer so I don't have an illustration handy, but women have a higher waist than men. Really it's not true, but the flare between the iliac crest to hip bone prominence makes it look that way. More legs, tauter waist makes you look more female. Pay close attention to proportions if you haven't. Once you see one thing, other things may reveal themselves in turn.
>>
>>6151041
If a Trans guy gets most of the changes ever on 2 years, why trans women are hons until death on 1?
>>
>>6151620
They don't, it's a meme. Changes continue after one year. There are people that just plain won't be able to pass ever though, it's just not a strict one year on HRT thing.
>>
>>6151283
wat
>>
>>6151723
Long hair not hormones make you pass. What they mean by pass i not the same as passing all the time. They mean getting misgendered because some people think long hair equal woman.
>>
>>6151723
>>6151742
no what I mean is that all but very few women pass all the time, even if they're wearing mens' clothes, even if they're not wearing makeup, etc etc
>>
>>6151314
>These are some of the only good subreddits. And they are good.
No they aren't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.