[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are twinks and femboys so stupid? >I'll wear a condom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1461038871189.jpg (241 KB, 900x1762) Image search: [Google]
1461038871189.jpg
241 KB, 900x1762
Why are twinks and femboys so stupid?
>I'll wear a condom if you want, but I got tested last month and I'm neg
>Sure, I'll do it raw then
Poz count: 12, probably 13 by the end of the weekend
>>
You're doing great anon, I just wish there was a way to confirm poz, one session probably won't cut it.
>>
>>6149792
>one session probably won't cut it.
You could actually cut your dick and their ass.

Have long nails so you can scratch their hole as you are getting ready to go in. Also scratch your dick so there is higher chance transfer.
>>
>>6149762
OY

is that one of those funny memes with long arms meme?
>>
>>6149762
start pozzing trannies instead, or just speed up the progress and kill them
>>
>be twink
>only had sex once
>i was 16 he was 30
>he was really nice but i was still terrified
>he told me to suck his dick and he fucked me
>was so scared the whole time i didnt think about a condom
>afterwards he grabbed my shoulder and told me i was a good boy and he went to work
>texted him later just saying like maybe if we did that again he should use a condom
>he says its fine he got tested last month and has a girlfriend who's clean
>that was 3 years ago
>i could've legit gotten poz'd

Sometimes i remember that and just feel regret and shame, i was fucking retarded. He could have done anything. I could literally have gotten AIDS
>>
>>6149950
You are a stupid dummy.
>>
File: Minami.Chiaki.240.377502.jpg (13 KB, 195x240) Image search: [Google]
Minami.Chiaki.240.377502.jpg
13 KB, 195x240
>>6149960
Trust me i know

I was just a horny teenager and the idea of meeting up with this handsome 30 year old guy with a beard and a car and everything sounded hot but it was actually really intimidating, i felt ashamed as soon as he left and i calmed down, i regret it like hell, but theres nothing i can do, he's already done it you know?
>>
>>6149996
The first time I fucked it was with my first boyfriend, when I was 18. Inconsequentially, he was a whore, but at least he was not a stranger.
>>
>>6150004
I didnt intend on him fucking me on first meeting, he said we would just get a drink and talk because i said i was really nervous, then we were in his car he kept telling me i was so fucking hot and putting his hand on my leg and the conversation turned to if i'd ever done anything with a boy, i said no and he was all "well basically you're going to suck my cock"

Its not his fault but he was forward and i was just scared desu, i didnt know what to do so i just did everything he said. I would never have sex with a stranger again
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x338
>>6149762
>tfw virgin
>Tfw asexual
Hehe I win again
>>
>>6150045
>asexual
That's just called being so socially inadequate that you can't get laid so you make an excuse, create a label, and get triggered when people don't respect your label :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>6150066
Enjoy ur stds
>>
>>6150094
Enjoy your loneliness. Don't worry, we're laughing at you, not with you.
>>
>>6149762
Basically every gay guy does that.
I have very rarely, if ever, met a gay guy aware of the window period and I've slept around a decent chunk. And yeah, the majority of guys ask to not use condoms. It's kind of disgusting. I really hope hiv mutates into something more deadly so it can clean up the gay community a bit.
>>
File: 1395208539319.gif (144 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1395208539319.gif
144 KB, 350x255
>>6150045
>asexual
You already lost by default.
>>
>>6150137
>>6150802
Enjoy aids :)

You're just mad because you can't infect me
>>
>>6151066
hope you never need a blood transfusion.
>>
That's why I always demand the guy to wear a condom even if it's just oral.

U can't poz this. :^)
>>
>>6151084
Oral with a condom fucking sucks though... As long as his dick doesn't have open sores and you don't have sores in your mouth, the chances of getting pozzed from oral are negligible.

Also this is why you find a boyfriend so you never have to worry about this shit (assuming he wasn't a total slut before you met).
>>
>>6151097
>"As long as his dick doesn't have open sores"
What is asymptomatic shedding for $100, Alex. Nice try but I did my research because I am a smart whore. :^)
>>
>>6149762
shut up nigger
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.