[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straightish, curious about gay best friend (apologies for blogpost)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
We're really close, and I'm vaguely his type (masculine, "straight", politically incorrect etc - he's a pretty girly bottom). We're in college and have separate dorms, but I practically live with him.

A few days ago I tried to kiss him and he freaked out and walked away to another part of the room, pretty awkward for about ten minutes until we talked about it and I expressed interest in him. On one hand, the way he described his reaction afterward was much less "go away I don't wanna fuck you" and much more "why the hell is my straight friend's face two inches from mine, I'm outta here I don't want to risk getting punched by the straight dude" (no idea I was anything other than straight). He also mentioned that he considers kissing all the way up to third base.

We've been chilling like nothing happened and since then I've been noticing both of us using more sexual innuendos than usual. Granted, he's always clowned around like this (like fake-moaning about how he wants me to fuck him, turns me on like nothing else btw), but given that he's still behaving that way even though the context of our friendship has changed (he didn't know before that I was interested in him, and now he does), that seems like it'd mean something, but he hasn't said anything definite about whether he's interested or not.

So how does he /probably/ feel about me? Would you be acting like that if you were into your straight friend? And what would be the smartest way to proceed?

Thanks gaybros
>>
File: 0236 - nQVTyKb.png (390 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
0236 - nQVTyKb.png
390 KB, 4500x4334
kill yourself biscum
>>
>>6148445
Nice short story, robot. But here's the reminder that if you want to write a believable story, don't make it seem like it's straight out of a fucking fujoshit yaoi dj.
>>
>>6148445
I wouldn't want anything sexual with my straight friend. We're best buds, but I rather not get close that way.

Sex complicates friendships most of the time and I rather them be a sure thing in my life than introduce potential drama down the line.

You should be curious with someone else.
>>
>>6148516
It's not real. You fall for the bait, and can't get up.
>>
>>6148524
Either way, hypothetically speaking it'd still be my answer to this mess.

Half the shit here isn't real already.
>>
>>6148516
That sucks, because he's pretty much the only person I trust enough that I can come outta my shell and start being more alpha/sexually aggressive.

Thanks for the input.
>>
I've been in love with my best friend since I was 14. Every day I wish I could tell him and hope that he felt the same way.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.