[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to bar to wait for friend to get off work >cute bartender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cit_lucky_star_kagami_blushing.jpg (43 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cit_lucky_star_kagami_blushing.jpg
43 KB, 200x200
>go to bar to wait for friend to get off work
>cute bartender guy comes up to me
>what can I get you for you, honey? I mean man, sorry I'm really tired I didn't mean--
>I-it's okay

Yes this deserves its own thread. How long until people all call me girly nicknames?
>>
>>6147596
>he thought you were a girl until he got a closer look
kek. I love doing this to trannies in the campus lgbt club and seeing the light fade from their eyes when you purposely misgender them.
>>
>>6147606
You're a meanie! >:P
>>
>kind of a nerd, play mtg
>one of the guys I play EDH with frequently refers to me as female without correcting himself
>never call him on it
>no one notices
>haven't had time to hang out with those friends in months
>deep dark sadness
>>6147596
How long hrt?
>>
>>6147743
0 months 0 days :3
>>
>>6147807
Oh well
Good job then
>>
>>6147743
>play augustin edh
>always lose to bf with daretti
>he cums inside as a reward

You should do something like that for him
>>
>>6147596
>anime posting
>tranny
every tiem
>>
File: 619.jpg (67 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
619.jpg
67 KB, 590x750
>>6147596
>at hairdresser
>"So what do you need dear?"
>"There you go, honey."
The worst part is when I blush.
Picture more related than ever.
>>
>>6147606
>mfw repressed and want to be a tranny
>muscle bound and used gym to repress
>beat the shit out of this guy who was harassing a tranny
Feels good. Personally. I feel an attack on trannies is an attack on me. Despite the fact I can't become one
>>
>>6148548
I don't think that's how it works
>>
>>6147596
>Yes this deserves its own thread
No it doesn't you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>6147596
>How long until people all call me girly nicknames?
I remember back when I was first starting almost a decade ago. I was gradually getting more and more fem in presentation. Eventually my friends starting joking about me being one of their girlfriends and started trying to come up with girl names for me.
>>
>>6149283
That's adorable
>>
File: 1461656965211.jpg (232 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1461656965211.jpg
232 KB, 553x936
>tfw no mtf friends in kansas

Miss poking at them verbally
>>
>staying at hotel in Tokyo a year ago or so
>"sorry this is a men's only establishment"
>"i-i'm a boy"

they laughed at me and said it was my long hair ;_;

mfw not even trans
>>
>>6149633
Asians can't tell foreigners apart.
>>
>>6149641
We all look the same?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.