[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to be long but there's backstory. A few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160505_215601.jpg (463 KB, 1426x2166) Image search: [Google]
20160505_215601.jpg
463 KB, 1426x2166
This is going to be long but there's backstory.

A few years ago, I joined a meetup group and it was for lesbians, to socialize and whatever, and I'm not sure if it was the person who organized it, or someone else, we got to talking and back then I was severely struggling with being in the closet. She seemed nice and eventually we left, and said something like "bye pretty girl" or something. Whatever.

Fast forward to recently, she emailed me out of the blue asking how I was. I told her that I was doing well and that I had a girlfriend. Nothing strange. Two days ago I get an invite from her to another meetup (not the same group) but she was really giving off this vibe in her message. I was so mad at her reply, and I have no desire to go now, but I don't want her to be like "I told you so" or be mean. I don't know how to reply, and I have no clue why she's like this. I wasn't even attracted to her - she was older than me.

In the screenshot, my answer is in pink, hers is blue.
>>
>>6142772
Cool
>>
>>6142772
so what's the problem here?
>>
>>6142772
so dont go?

alternatively stop being 12?
>>
>>6143601
>alternatively stop being 12?
qft
>>
>>6142772
hang yourself instead
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.