[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans info sharing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (8 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 2000x1000
MtFs post passing tips to FtMs, FtMs post passing tips to MtFs.
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
>>6138837
live like me: w i l d
>>
>>6138837
Do not shave your head if you are a trans man, it just makes you look feminine.
>>
>>6138837
>MtFs post passing tips to FtMs, FtMs post passing tips to MtFs.
Uh what?
So, you want people who have no clue about how to pass well as x sex, to give tips to those who are trying to pass as it?
>>
>>6138922
basically this,
and atleast in my experiences as an ftm I have 0 clue how to into girlmode, since that has always been foreign to me and i'm sure the vice versa is the same.

it'd make more sense for cis males to give advice to ftm's and cis females to give advice to mtfs. which is already a thing on this board pretty often.
>>
wear hats
>>
>>6140028
ftms already do this, beanies and backwards baseball caps are almost a staple for em
mtf's idk about.
>>
>>6140034
wear berets, beanies in winter
>>
>>6138837
FtM to MtFs
People on this board are too critical. You probably pass way better than you think you do. I was on testosterone for a year (had a deep voice, facial hair growth, face changed) before I started to pass. You may not look exactly how you want to look but most people consider tits the #1 indicator.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 560x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 560x344
>>6138837
Repressed mtf here.

Lift. Run. All the time. It makes the pain go away. For a few beautiful hours.
Brute force and determination are the key to achieving a masculine physique, you can pour all your emotions into it. Your sadness, your despair, your rage, your envy. And turn into someone powerful. A suit of armour around your soul.

Any normal repressor would have killed himself by now. I am kept alive by the sheer numbing capabilities of test
>>
>>6140051
I'm not that fancy.. or french.
What if someone mistakes my beret wearing for knowing about theater and fine dining?

I just cant take that risk
>>
try to look mtf if ftm
>>
>>6140070
pree much this, lifting is the only thing keeping me alive that isn't going to kill me eventually until I get on T.

at this point its just a bonus if it helps me pass.
>>
>>6140094
Oh you will pass. The best thing about building a male body. It responds extremely well to brute force.

It doesent require luck or genetics. Just you and your desire to build it.
>>
File: 1441227885832.jpg (273 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
1441227885832.jpg
273 KB, 1000x748
>>6138837
>MtFs
-put on some fat, most of you are way too skinny
-long as possible hair makes even the most masculine men look female from the back
-squats
-dress your age
-makeup can make a 4/10 woman look like a 9/10 woman so i'm assuming it can make a masculine face look more female

thats all i got

>>6140070
dam son
>>
>>6140070
The truth. It blinds me.
>>
>>6140117
Yeah, although when you're working from a female frame it's double if not triple the effort.

It's a bummer, but after a couple months of doing it I kind of stopped caring what it made me look like and more on how much I could actually lift. I still look scrawny as fuck compared to every cis dude, but it's whatever.
>>
>>6138922
Pretty much this. Whenever I read ftm passing advice (I'm mtf), half the time I just feel like somehow the male part of socialization completely flew over my head during my years as a fem twink
>>
dude stuff:
1) hugging others as a dude will creep people out if they are not like really really really close to you (family, best friend). "bro hug" is rare. fistbumps are often and sometimes arm wrestle? thingie or a light pat in the back. (no butt)
2) maintain personal space of each other with a radius of minimum 3 ft. (no homo)
3) platform shoes look ridiculous for a short guy. boy (up to age 15-16) clothes too for adult men.
4) body strength and upper arm muscle is praised.
5) carrying a bag on one of your shoulder without crossing the chest gives off feminine vibs to other dudes.
6) be chill about shit and not dig too much into other dude's shit.
7) please don't dress in girl/women's clothes unless you are hairy with muscles and shit. it looks really different for a ftm to be in drag than a cis-dude.

bathroom shit:
1) when in a stall, be prepared someone might peek through the gaps to check if someone is in there during busy times. (no homo)
2) be prepared the toilet seat might be covered in piss due to some guy stand and pee while the seat was down. (the floor might also be covered in piss)
3) be prepared to shake hands with people who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
>>
>>6140297
>covered in piss due to some guy stand and pee while the seat was down.
why can't people just put it up with their foot if they thye feel icky about touching it?
>>
sometimes the helium mask fails
>>
Have you guys ever seen a old transgender person?
Have you wondered why?
>>
>>6140406
I have
>why
Because they live here
>>
>>6140314
because those people also don't want the icky stuff to touch the top (and most likely the bottom as well) of their shoes either.

rare but you might even see poop on the seat due to some dude crouch on the seat instead of sitting on it, though i suppose this happens in the women's bathroom as well.

also, the flush handle might be covered in piss if it sits below your hip.
>>
>>6140297
>>6140494
Handicap/special needs toilet 5life

>privacy
>space
>clean
>always toilet paper
>no piss/shit/stench
>no tranny bashing
>>
>>6140406
Because transition was either not possible medically, not socially acceptable, or people didn't have the knowledge that transsexuality existed

There are tons of old people transitioning now, though, check susans.org
>>
For ftms:
Styling your hair will easily make it look feminine. If you want a male hair, the easiest way is to not pay any other attention to it than shampooing it in shower and combing it after it is dry. Don't wear colourful hipster clothes either. Your job is to pass and blend, not stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
I must be worse at being a girl than I thought because I can't think of shit.

Except the girl cry. And that's just because my gay male friend does it and I have no idea why.
>>
>>6140297
>1) hugging others as a dude will creep people out if they are not like really really really close to you (family, best friend). "bro hug" is rare.

this is a cultural thing and varies a lot depending on where you live tho. i live in NYC and bro hugs are not that weird here. i have some bros that i hug every time i see them. also europeans hug a LOT even if they've been living in america for awhile. i've worked in multicultural offices where people even did the euro-cheek-kiss thing. it was nice honestly, it made it feel like people were really really happy to see you.

>5) carrying a bag on one of your shoulder without crossing the chest gives off feminine vibs to other dudes.

wtf? this is not true. this is a standard bag-carry for anyone of any gender.
>>
>>6138866
So as an mtf I should shave my head?
>>
>>6142448
>europeans hug a LOT
Lol no. Outside southern shitholes it never happens. Literally never seen it happen in any of the nordics/baltics i visited/lived in

>standard bag-carry for any gender
males seem to carry over the shoulder Way more often often than women. Pre everything I also got weird looks for carrying without the strap crossing my chest. So definetly not a standard way to carry for males.
>>
>>6138922
only autists haven't figured out how to pass as their birth sex
>>
>>6142448
>>6142644
>5) carrying a bag on one of your shoulder without crossing the chest gives off feminine vibs to other dudes.
what kind of bag are we talking about? it's never seemed out of the ordinary for a man to carry a backpack,say, with one strap on one shoulder. messenger bags are rare enough already
>>
>>6142644
>southern shitholes.
sure thing friend! Enjoy your winter when the sun comes out for one hour every two weeks and drinking yourself to death! Skol faggot!
>>
>>6142641
No, use your bangs to cover your huge brow ridge until you can get ffs
>>
>>6138837
Uh, I guess its pretty dudey to bantz a lot, just shitpost IRL all the time and have fun

>>6140297
ok seriously ive never had a problem with piss and shit everywhere in any bathroom of any gender

but everyone always talks about this

do i need to check my bathroom privilege?
>>
>>6142674
Depends on the type of the bag. Backpacks are obviously ok to hold on one shoulder. They are pretty stationary and don't swing around. Bags with long straps that hang on your hip are more in question.

>>6142705
Should I have included a trigger warning for you?
>>
>>6140132
Look at Bruce Lee. He was relatively small and frail-looking to much of the Western public who were used to massive masculine adonis frames as the go-to standard for manly and strong. But if you had pit him against some oiled up behemoth, he would have decimated him through skill, strength, dedication and determination.

Don't think of yourself as scrawny, think of yourself as easily underestimated. That is almost always an advantage in your favor.

Plus guys that are really driven to make themselves stronger are fucking hot as fuck dude.
>>
>>6143920
I'll keep that in mind, that actually makes me feel a lot better.

At the moment I just like the feeling of meeting a new goal, setting new PR's etc. Everything else is more or less background noise and bonus. Hypothetically even if I stayed the exact same looking, but got physically stronger I'd still be content.
It's a matter of being able to actually do something, not just look like I can (although that's nice too.)
>>
File: sailor moon.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sailor moon.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>6143998
>I'll keep that in mind, that actually makes me feel a lot better.
Great!
>>
To FtMs:

I can't stress enough how important being fit is. This may not reflect the majority of ftms here, but when I am in public, the vast majority of you that I see are chubby, soft, pathetic excuses who are obviously not cis. Not only is being fat a sure sign of weakness and inferiority, you rank lower than fat cis males because your fat distribution is so obviously female. Get lean and muscular, and you might just pass

Also, don't try so hard when you dress, I still hang around a lot of cis dudes in boymode and I know for a fact they think its cringey to see an ftm try so hard to fit in with the "dudes" and wear snapbacks and other swag shit. Tone it down, it isn't a contest
>>
For FtMs:
Stop doing your eyebrows. Let them get bushy. Pluck any hairs you get in between them unless u wanna rock a unibrow. Unmaintained eyebrows can make your face look masculine
>>
>>6144296
as an ftm this is THE most important thing, if you can't do anything else - just lift, everything else is secondary (unless you're really in need of help)

And don't complain that you don't have weights/ a gym pass either..
Do variations of bodyweight push ups / pull ups, and squats, and fill milk jugs with water and use those as weights - there ya go problem solved, it might not get you nearly as far as free weights but anything is better than nothing.

If your lost, /fit/ and bodybuilding has you covered, there really is no excuse.
>>
i'm >>6140297 so i guess i'll clarify

>>6142448
i'm in New England and had been in multicultural environments. i'm east asian and i don't see any east/southeast asian dudes hug each other all my life. i've roomed with white dudes who bang chicks and never saw them hug other dudes. i've worked with dominicans and hispanics yet them hugging any dudes are RARE as shit. the only "bro hugs" i got when still presenting as a guy were from ftms in a trans support group i went to. i got a "dad hug" from a could-care-less-about-homos chill co-worker (in his late 40s or 50s or something) who left for a different workplace.

>>6142674
any bag other than a backpack type bag. most feminine vibes giving out would be the ones resembling tote bags and women's handbags. this >>6143811 anon gets it.

>>6142834
low end retail stores/malls, downtown melting pot mixed income metro's public libraries, large used bookstore, chinatown, "public toilets" in parks, any large (or chain) restaurant that doesn't charge upwards of 8bucks a plate of non-appetizer.

sorry, i'm a poorfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1002x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1002x547
Repressor here. sweet Jesus I love post workout endorphins
>>
>>6140054
>I was on testosterone for a year (had a deep voice, facial hair growth, face changed) before I started to pass
Testosterone works different though. MtF hormones dont actually change your voice, facial hair nor face, getting on the T is a one way street and the medical tech isn't there yet to reverse it for MtF's.
>You may not look exactly how you want to look but most people consider tits the #1 indicator.
Some MtF's dont even grow a clearly visible bust so that's kind of a rip in piece for those unlucky fucks.
>>
>>6144872
Fucking testosterone
>>
>>6144888
ikr
>>
>>6142448
Lol faggot, go hug your dad you queer.
>>
>>6142674
I think it's a little more technical than that.
>Dude with one shoulder messenger
Fine as long as he's not holding the strap. The hand would be by his side to steady the bag itself or using a phone. Holding the strap is a little 'handbag'.
>Dude with one shoulder backpack
Fine, can hold the strap to keep it up because it's not really supposed to be worn that way.
>Girl with messenger
Do not wear strap across the body. Girls generally carry a LOT of shit in their bags and a heavy bag across the chest either has the strap squashing a boob or between them and either way it's weird.
>>
File: 1455436769696.jpg (328 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1455436769696.jpg
328 KB, 675x675
>>6138850
well hey sailor

looks like u lost ur puppy...
>>
File: kroc.jpg (32 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
kroc.jpg
32 KB, 780x440
>>6140070
kek, gl

sure worked for the kroc row guy
>>
>for FTMs
I'm not saying don't shower, but some natural smell in combination with deodorant is intoxicating.
>>
How to into girl if you're a grungy fucking hippie? I can do andro, but not really girl. Halp.
>>
>>6152605
well damn, i guess if you're gonna be a hon you might as well stay bodybuilder. i think definitely more passable than if she tried to lose all the bulk, oddly enough
>>
>for FTMs

This might go without saying really, but control your hips when you walk. I know like 3 transguys, and even after hrt, they still sway their hips.
>>
Problem: I am fairly young, and should definitely pass after a year or so on E; however, it's been like 5 months, and unfortunately I have had some breast growth, and a little more, but not much. I think my main problem is that I have nothing to work with. I have gained almost no weight. I think this is a problem, how should I go about gaining weight? I eat a lot, like, whole pizzas a lot.
>>
>>6153383
and then nothing for two days.
track your calories. you don't eat as much as you think you eat.
>>
>>6153114
Girl grunge hippies don't look like girls. Why would a tranny girl grunge hippie do?
>>
>>6153923
this, also stop smoking if you do
>>
>>6153965
I dunno, I'm not gonna try and force some super girly style on myself. Also, it might be worth noting that I have a pretty moderately decent amount of tattoos.
>>
FTMs:

I can't really pinpoint it, but there is just something about what most of you do with your hair that makes you look like butch lesbos. If you see some celebrity or model in a magazine, don't look like that, you aren't that attractive, and normal average guys don't give that much of a shit about how they look unless they are ultra-faggots or insecure guidos.

Also, plaid shirts. Just no, avoid that shit. Same goes for cis guys.
>>
>>6154022
>it might be worth noting that I have a pretty moderately decent amount of tattoos.
Why would you even write this?
Cringe/10
>>
>>6154114
I don't think it's cringe-y. I have a lot of ink and I think that looks silly with certain styles. Or I'm just retarded. Just looking for some sort of fashion advice bruv.
>>
>>6154129
It's cringe that you wrote it, not that you have tattoos. Go attention whoring somewhere else.
>>
>>6154280
I'm just gonna assume you have none. Because they're kind of a relevant factor while dressing yourself. Like what is appropriate to display during different situations. Like I couldn't wear a sundress without someone seeing tits on my leg. Whatever though. Sorry to have disturbed. I'll get out now.
>>
>>6154331
>loads of tattoos
>tits on leg.
>Lol, ima tranny
Do an hero, hipster faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x339
>>6152605
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6152605

If you see pictures of him where he doesn't have hair covering his traps, it almost looks like there's a woman erupting out of his shoulders.
>>
>>6140297
>2) be prepared the toilet seat might be covered in piss due to some guy stand and pee while the seat was down. (the floor might also be covered in piss)
It's actually extremely common in female restrooms and much less so in male ones, from my experience
Any FtMs are likely to get used to it

On the other hand, MtFs, prepare for female bathrooms being dirty af. Other than the pee on seat and floor, used tampons missing the trashcan is common, random period blood on the floor and seat is also common. Sometimes you'll find a stall that looks like a murder scene, this is normal though a bit more uncommon.
As for non-gross stuff, you might see random makeup products wiped on the surfaces near the mirror, this is also normal, but please don't do it, it's a pain in the ass to clean

>>6140406
Because old people looks so androgynous I can't tell what gender they are even if they're cis?

>>6142641
Shaving your head just amplifies any features you have, if you're already feminine you're gonna look more feminine, if you have a hard time passing it's gonna make shit worse

>>6153139
That's kind of hard to do since it's related to your anatomy rather than female/male upbringing
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.