[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"When you get married.."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
>"When you get married.."
>>
File: wario greed.jpg (16 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
wario greed.jpg
16 KB, 300x266
>marry
>>
File: 26900_ori.jpg (35 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
26900_ori.jpg
35 KB, 360x480
>you'll never get a girlfriend or boyfriend if you keep acting like that anon
>>
>when you have kids
>>
>>6138604

>You need to start taking better care of your appearance if you want a girlfriend.
>>
>>6138604

>But Mom, I don't need gardasil because I don't plan on having sex with women
>Sure you won't

t. tranny
>>
at least they care about you?
>>
>You know, anon. If you don't get a girlfriend soon, people might start thinking, you're gay.
>>
File: MoAQjf7.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
MoAQjf7.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>6140468
Your positivity is not welcome here.
>>
File: Nerdy-Dancing-Frown.jpg (49 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Nerdy-Dancing-Frown.jpg
49 KB, 350x262
>you should try getting a girlfriend
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>6141635
Somehow my mother got convinced that the reason I've never had a gf was because I was raped by one of my high school teachers (a woman), and she won't believe otherwise

Wtf do i do
>>
>>6138604

>Check out that girl over there
>>
>>6142007
Sue your school for Jew shekels.
>>
>I bet girls are crazy about you
>focus on your studies, you don't need to mess with girls just yet.
>she's cute isn't she?
>I think she was flirting with you, you should go talk to her
>>
>You'll know how good being a real woman feels once you've had cock.

I'm FtM and would rather fucking die than let anyone put anything in my vagoo.
>>
>>6138604

>Do you like that girl? I could help you get with her

He then proceeded for a while to try to get her to go out with me even though we were 5th graders and I told him I didn't like her.
>>
>>6142073
What if I put it in your butt, Ayden?
>>
File: 4398395784.jpg (36 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
4398395784.jpg
36 KB, 500x281
>>6142202
Only if you buy me dinner first
>>
File: reality,bro.gif (113 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
reality,bro.gif
113 KB, 600x423
>>6140464
>"Gardasil is also effective in males, providing protection against genital warts, anal cancer, and some potentially precancerous lesions caused by some HPV types.[5][17][29][30] Men who have sex with men (MSM) are particularly at risk for conditions associated with HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18; diseases and cancers that have a higher incidence among MSM include anal intraepithelial neoplasias, anal cancers, and genital warts."

>males
>Men who have Sex with Men

tfw reality hits you hard, Bro.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.