[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survey: LGBT voters overwhelmingly back Clinton over Trump by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: Gohillary.png (11 KB, 895x367) Image search: [Google]
Gohillary.png
11 KB, 895x367
http://www.gaygull.com/survey-lgbt-voters-back-clinton-over-trump-by-4-1-margin/
>>
>>6138536
>fags love sjws, hate fascists, more at 11.
>>
>>6138536
Being a faggot doesn't magically make you intelligent or rational, what did you expect
>>
>Clinton champions the LGBT, Trump makes passing comments about how it doesn't matter
>Clinton wants universal healthcare like Obama, which is basically funding my transition

There is literally no reason for me to vote for Trump.
>>
>>6138655
>let's circlejerk with our Make America Great caps!

Only Trump backers think they are rational and intelligent. XD>>6138655
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

wew
>>
>>6138688
wow it's almost as if people can change their minds

reminder that your precious trump changed his position on abortion 6 times in the course of a week.
>>
>>6138696
That would mean like once every day!

Good thing he's a successful businessman with a great track record XD
>>
>>6138536
>Survey: LGBT voters overwhelmingly back Clinton over Trump by 4-1 margin

It would be more honest phrased as

>Survey: out of 338 voters who identify as “LGBT”, 84% would back Clinton

I don't think I have to explain why 338 people out of a ~200,000,000 inhabitants country is a weak statistical population.
>>
>>6138672
I did not imply that Trump backers were rational and intelligent, but I see why you would think since you seem to have disabilities, based on the erratic structure of your post.
>>
>>6138712
>erratic
>>
Who let these dumblr teenagers on 4chan?
>>
>>6138536
im voting clinton since my wife and the bull are voting for her
>>
>>6138715
So... ?
>>
>>6138712
Learn2logic my dear ayn rand fag.
>>
>>6138731
We can all agree
>>6138672
is a complete inconsequent idiot but you could have used a less cringy word.
>>
>>6138736
I'm obviously not the one who needs to learn2logic, and I don't give a fuck about an edgy retard who seem to be the pinnacle of anglo-saxon philosophy.

>>6138743
How is "erratic" a cringy word ? What word was I supposed to use ? English isn't my first language and it's a common word in mine.
>>
>>6138750
“Erratic” doesn't even describe his post properly since he's constant in his speech. Don't lie. It surely isn't a common word in French.
>>
>>6138751
Constant in his speech, maybe, but the structure of his post is highly irregular. And yes, erratic is a common word in French, everyone knows what it means and nobody thinks it's "cringy" to use more than 70 words a day.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>6138750
>MFW you're so angry you stop making sense.
>>
File: 0xD91.png (48 KB, 1136x444) Image search: [Google]
0xD91.png
48 KB, 1136x444
>>6138761
An enormous corpus of literature doesn't agree with you, nor I do although I taught French for six years and never met a single student who knew what it meant nor used it in conversational speech. Where exactly do you live? I would love to see such a place.
>>
>>6138783
I guess you taught illiterates, then. Just because a word is rarely used doesn't make it "cringy". Once again, except your students, who I imagine you submitted each year to a survey asking them if they knew the word "erratic", most french people will perfectly understand what you're saying if you use it.
I live in south-western France, you're welcome to visit and make your surveys in the streets that don't 100% speak arabic yet.
>>
>>6138803
I was born in Aix. It's incredible we live in such different worlds.

Seriously, why do you lie so blatantly? You can't be taken seriously with such a grotesque assumption.
>>
>>6138711
Can you? They report a +/- 6% error. Assuming they had a sound methodology, that sounds right to me. Also, the LGBT population (assuming 3% of adults) would be 6 million.

But I'm not an expert (I took a stats course a few years ago) so please correct me where I'm wrong.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up man.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up man.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>people actually unironically considering to vote for Hillary
>>
>>6138536
Clinton constantly panders to minorities, Trump doesn't . It's not surprising that they back her even though she is a lying whore.
>>
>>6138815
How am I lying ?

I don't care about being "taken seriously" on an anonymous board.
>>
>>6138817
Error is reported in standard deviation measures, not a percentage. Assuming this figure is correct—it ran from 1% to up to 15% last time I read about it—we're speaking about a population ranging less than the fourth decimal when put in relation, a population which is supposedly broad enough to take in account the geographical, racial, sexual or social factors. What if this survey is conducted in northerner states? What if they are more White people responding, or more females? The very subject, “people who identify as 'LGBT'”, actually excludes quite a lot of people who don't embrace this label yet aren't cis-heterosexual. I doubt we can conclude anything from this poll. Imagine you go down in the data and restrict it to an area, a social status and a gender and get “out of 2 males earning more than $80,000 a year living in Boston, 2 would vote for Hilary Clinton”? There are too much differences and factors so we can know the “voice” of non-heterosexuals people with 338 polled. In my opinion, they are probably in favor of Hilary Clinton but not on such a degree.

>>6138824
Thanks God you're sparing yourself a terrible night, then.
>>
>>6138872
ty
>>
>>6138909
Well, it's just my opinion.
>>
>>6138935
So, Nate, what are your thoughts on the Cubs this season?
>>
>>6139000
What? How do you know my name?
>>
>>6138536
That's weird as fuck, why are my fellow fags voting for a lying cunt who used to be against gay marriage and gay rights?
>>
>>6138593
But Clinton isn't an SJW, and Trump isn't a fascist.
>>6138666
Obama's shit has only made it harder for me, there's no way I'd back someone who supports universal healthcare in this country because you can bet they'll find a way to fuck us all over and jew us hard through it.
>>
>>6139028
Because gay people are allowed to not decide their vote based on a single minor and retarded issue that is gay marriage
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 565x185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 565x185
>>6139014
Just a fan of your work.
>>
>>6139100
Oh, I get it. I didn't know him.
>>
>>6138536
They're both cancer and don't have any buisness running a country
>>
>>6139028
>why are my fellow fags voting for a lying cunt who used to be against gay marriage and gay rights?
Slavery
>>
>>6138536
#feeltheBern
>>
>>6138820
Hilary is a status quo politician and trump is a dishonest business man famous for making big gambles everyone tells him wont work and then getting upset when they don't work. Most sane people will vote for someone that's just going to try to keep things the same than someone who is going to create a huge mess that takes more than 4 years for the next president to clean up.
>>
>>6139028
Because at some point the meme was that having a female president was a must, while having some old dude who supported lgbt causes since long ago wasn't progressive enough.
the US has this weird logic that puts looking progressive (female is better than old white) over acting progressive (rejecting the war, defending lgbt rights when it wasn't popular, defending individual rights and what's owed by the state in most first world countries, cutting off the multi-million media circus that campaigns have become)
If she had been hitler with boobs it would still mean "a great victory for all women". Just like a black president made racism go away.
>>
>>6138722
>implying anyone let anyone in.
The same idiots who let you come in 6 years ago when /pol/ became a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 552x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 552x451
>>6139595
>trump is liar
Hitlary is compulsive liar and rape apologist. She thinks child rape is funny btw (you can hear her laughing about it). And read her anti semetic email exchanges between her and her staffers. Most sane people would not vote for such evil """"woman""". Only people that support her are people that are just as evil as her. And I don't want a president that will bring more Muslims here
>>
>>6139626
The funny thing is that most of this applies to Trump.
>>
>>6139595
>vote for someone that's just going to try to keep things the same
You have cancer, you are terminally ill and the doctor offers you a chance to get treated by dr Trump. he's a very controversial doctor with a lot of success, but also a lot of failure. It's your one chance to get better.

What do you do?

You reject the proposal, instead taking up the offer of charlatan Hillary with her concentrated water and healing stones because you'd "rather keep the status quo", aka dying of cancer.
If you sincerely believes that is the right choice, then sure go ahead.

Just don't complain when water and shiny rocks didn't actually work and you're still dying when everyone else fucking told you it wouldn't.
>>
File: busy_schedule_2.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
busy_schedule_2.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>6139028
She is a woman, duh. And Trump is OBVIOUSLY an xenophobe, homophobe, mysoginist and racist.
>>
>>6139651
oh god i love this amazing fagging
>>
>>6139655
faggot*
>>
>>6139650
>implyiing he has a lot of success beyond self aggrandizement.
You're telling the cancer patient to go see a doctor whose main success has been turning himself into a brand.
>>
>>6139650
But the Bernie-quimio was already rejected, so the best option is to keep the things as close as comfort.
>>
>>6139626
>thinks child rape is funny
>anti-Semitic
>bad
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>6139687
>a doctor whose main success has been turning himself into a brand.
A doctor is still a doctor, and thus has proven himself capable of at least understanding the basic principles of medicine.

If you prefer someone who talks about aura, healing stones and the influence of Jupiter on the spread of cancer, your choice.

>>6139696
Which would be actual medicina, aka Trump.
Not some pretend witchcraft Hillary proposes.
>>
>>6139710
rabbi is an incredibly bootybothered israeli who hates being reminded that his people's great biblical empire was a small tribe of irrelevant sheepfuckers confined to Judea.
>>
>>6139717
>A doctor is still a doctor
It's a poor argument when said doctor's main accomplishment is being good at self promotion without having anythin else to promote.

Also you're making a false analogy that futurists were fond of. Society is not a sick body in need of treatment.
>>
>>6139729
Trump has done more than just promoting his name.

>Also you're making a false analogy that futurists were fond of. Society is not a sick body in need of treatment.
it is however going downhill, meaning the status quo is downhill as well. Sure you can pull an "after me the flood" but unless you're already 80 or planning suicide in the next few years, you're still gonna end with wet feet and a sense of regret.
>>
>>6138672

Thanks for the trip, now I can filter you.
>>
>>6139626
I don't believe in conspiracies and never listen to political dirt campaigns when it gets too wacky. That being said Trump advocated war crimes on national television by saying America should kill civilians in the middle east.
>>6139650
You think you have terminal cancer every 4 years but it turns out to be a false alarm each time. The doctor diagnoses you with hypochondria.
>>
>>6139717
>A doctor is still a doctor, and thus has proven himself capable of at least understanding the basic principles of medicine.
And Donald Trump is not actually a politician.
>>
>>6139757
society changes, you can't fix or overly direct it. you can exploit it, you can bombard them with propaganda with various results, you can't turn it into something you want.
the role of the president isn't to affect society, he isn't a minister. he's there to direct the different systems in control, and turmp isn't really that good with anything besides the economy and he failed a lot with his own buisnesses.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
>>
>>6139837
I love his comedy but his political inclination is way too obvious to use him as an argument.
>>
>>6139795
>The doctor diagnoses you with hypochondria.
I think the syndrome of Münchhausen would be more accurate.

>>6139800
And Hillary is not actually qualified, or honest, or someone you should sincerely want as POTUS unless you want WW3.

>>6139801
I'm not saying Trump is good.
I'm just saying that he's the lesser evil compared to Hillary.
He already dropped his tone considerably once Cruz and Kasich decided to kick the bucket and it shouldn't be surprising if he's gonna keep going this way.

If Bernie was more than symbolic opposition to Hillary, I'd told you to support the old man with his dream.
Point is he's almost surely not gonna make it.
Thus vote for the lesser evil, and vote Trump.

It's not about voting for Trump, it's about not voting for Hillary.
>>
>>6139848
Trump will become just another representative of the party's intentions, not too different from hilary.
While I really liked Bernie I'm sure he would have had his hands tied as soon as he sat on the oval office. American politics are shit.
>>
>>6139847
Nah it's just hilarious. He makes Donald Drumpf look like a fool. This is 4chan it's about having a laugh not having a serious discussion.
>>
>>6139864
>I'm sure he would have had his hands tied as soon as he sat on the oval office.
He'd leave the office a cynical man.
>>
>>6139848
Hilary has been in politics for very long. She's not going to shake things up or be a dictator, she's going to let her old politician friends do business as usual. She's a status quo politician. Keeping things the same is better than throwing the baby out with the bath water.
>>
>>6139897
Probably, good thing Obama closed wantanamo and stopped all wars.
>>
>>6139864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_O9rWprn44

Obama supports Bernie
>>
>>6139911
Bernie started getting attention once it was virtually impposible for him to win. It gives the party a good image if they start embracing the dissident just before he becomes tame, that's what you do with anyone who questions the status quo. You inflate and incorporate them after you destroyed them.
>>
>>6139936
Politicians like that should start campaigning much sooner. People forget but the rumor of Hilary running for office has been swirling around for more than 10 years. Nobody knew who he was a few year ago, it makes no sense that he would win so quickly when his opponents have a head start.
>>
>>6139952
he's been campaigning since before last year, but he refused to play into the media game so he got very little screen time. saying that you want to limit how much money politicians can give to the media won't get you too much tv time.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x947
>>6139901
>wanting things to stay the same
Things are terrible currently. Job participation under obama is the lowest it's been in 40 years since the second worst president carter was in office. Hillary will just continue to illegally sell uranium to Russia like she has been doing, and destabilizing the Middle East (like her foreign policy did in Libya). She is corrupt and crooked and Hilary is the last thing America needs.
>>
>>6138696
>Implying Hillary thinks for herself
Come on m8 get real
>>
>>6139885
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>6139972
I'll take a shit sandwich over a double shit shitburger deluxe with cheese
>>
>>6139795
>conspiracies
>her own leaked emails detailing her anti semitism
>audio tape of hitlary laughing about a 12 year old getting raped
Wew lad
>>
>>6140002
and that
>we came, we saw, he died, HAHAHA
when kadafi was killed by the totally natural and local spring revolution.
>>
>>6139972
Take the devil you know over the devil you don't.
>>
>>6140004
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
that's someone that really hates violence and wants to stop a pointless war in the middle east.
>>
>>6139960
He hasn't made a name for himself before. Maybe if his wife cheated on him with half the senate 20 years ago he would be more popular than Hillary is now. He isn't winning because he had a bad start and no name recognition.
>>6139972
So what, none of the viable candidates are what America needs. This is like 2004 all over again but now we have Hilary instead of Bush.
>>
>>6140004
>>6140026
Let me explain this one for our brothers and sisters with autism. These ladies are not being serious at all and it isn't a joke. That was a remark of the absurdity and is very different to a pre meditated stated intention of war crime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
>>
>>6139901
>She's a status quo politician.
Which brought us to a point where a lot of people had enough of that.
if they didn't then Bernie and Trump wouldn't have gotten that far at all.

And lets not forget what the status quo brought us:
A destabilised Middle East and civil wars.
A civil war in Ukraine.
A massive refugee crisis.
Increased tension between Russia and the US.
Decrease in global freedom of press.
Increase of violence.
Growing unrest in Europe and the US.
Nuclear Iran.
ISIS.
Rise of extremist parties.
Lack of faith in democracy and the government.

Frankly, not letting the pendulum swing the other way is only gonna make it worse in the long run.
>>
>>6140171
Sometimes you don't get what you want and people get used to that.

If the republican nomination was a moderate and not a populist that advocates war crimes and stages a nazi salute then they could beat Hillary. Unfortunately it isn't so they wont. From now on Trumps strategy has to be LMAO gaiz I was just trollin ROFL I was only pretending to be retarded XD !!!111

We'll see how that works out for him in the fall.
>>
>>6140204
>If the republican nomination was a moderate and not a populist that advocates war crimes and stages a nazi salute then they could beat Hillary

This anon gets it. If the GOP wanted to win, they would have nominated Arnold Schwarzenegger, but they have moved so far to the right their party has gone right off the cliff.

>>6140171
>Nuclear Iran.

No and no. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and the Iran deal that security of state Hilary Clinton pushed though and stared during her term prevents Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
>>
>>6140204
wow how fucking out of touch with reality are you?
>>
>>6140228
>out of touch
>for being aware of media outside the /pol/ bubble
>>
>>6140228
>wow how fucking out of touch with reality are you?

How out of touch are you? Drumpf doesn't believe in climate change, Hillary does. That alone is why we should all vote for Hillary. I would prefer the human race not dying out due to climate change making the planet uninhabitable.
>>
>>6139903
>Probably, good thing Obama closed wantanamo and stopped all wars.

Iran deal
Restoring relations with Cuba

Two ground breaking foreign policy achievements Obama gave us that any Republican would never do.
>>
>>6140224
>Iran does not have a nuclear weapon and the Iran deal that security of state Hilary Clinton pushed though and stared during her term prevents Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
Practically the only ones who support the deal are those who made it.
Everyone else sees a disaster waiting to happen. Especially with Iran having it considerably easy.

>>6140246
>I would prefer the human race not dying out due to climate change making the planet uninhabitable.
You people act like it's some doomsday scenario that "MUST BE REVERSED NAOW OR WE ALL GONN DIE TOMORROW" even when all low estimates practically give us significant time to prepare.
let's not forget that humanity already faced extinctions and came out fine.
>>
>>6140258
>Everyone else sees a disaster waiting to happen.
Literally only Fox news and the hardliner in the republican party believe this shit.

>faced extinctions and came out fine
The last major extinction event humanity faced led to a die off of roughly 90% of humanity.
>>
>>6140258
>Everyone else sees a disaster waiting to happen.

Do you have a source for this? The only people who oppose are neocons. I don't like Iran, and this deal helps prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

It removes billions of dollars of sanctions from Iran, which will allow Iran to develop and become less religious as their standard of living goes up.

>You people act like it's some doomsday scenario that "MUST BE REVERSED NAOW OR WE ALL GONN DIE TOMORROW" even when all low estimates practically give us significant time to prepare.
let's not forget that humanity already faced extinctions and came out fine.

When the artic and antarctic ice is melting, what do you think is going to happen anon? That water goes into the ocean, it raises the water level, and all of our coastal cities go bye bye, and since most humans live near the coast, we are gong to be in deep shit. Billions of refugees moving inland.
>>
>>6140246
If 30 years of increased industrialization in China didn't make a meassurable direct effect I'd say you can wait 4 years.
>>
>>6140252
I was bringing that up to compare with what Bernie was promising, at best he would get to pass stuff that's vaguely close to what he promised.
The weird healthcare that has to work different from the rest of the world and benefit insurance companies even more is another example.
>>
>>6140280
>I'd say you can wait 4 years.
It's not like Florida is important or anything.
>>
File: 1459815909463.jpg (35 KB, 480x565) Image search: [Google]
1459815909463.jpg
35 KB, 480x565
>voting for a liar
Shiggy
>>
>>6140294
So you're voting for Kshama Sawant?
>>
>>6140300
Who?
>>
>>6140305
Sawant, communist from Seattle, she's about the only elected official in the US who probably isn't a liar.
>>
>>6140313
I'll pass, thanks. Communism doesn't really work out.
>>
>>6140293
It's not like the sea line has changed at the theorized speed or that the ocean water has become warmer.
Climate change is a model, and all models have to change with time. Insisting that an older model has to be respected as if it were a law or empiric evidence is against science.
>>
>>6138536
At least vote for fucking Bernie you fags.
>>6138666
As long as you get your dick cut off, doesn't matter if the country burns, eh?
>>
>>6140353
>As long as you get your dick cut off, doesn't matter if the country burns, eh?
As long as they get tax breaks the richest people don't care if the country burns. The point of politics is to find someone that represents the things you want, so there's no problem there.
>>
>>6140276
>Literally only Fox news and the hardliner in the republican party believe this shit.
And anyone with a brain who doesn't trust the very Iran that didn't even come clean to the IAEA, and stonewalled 11 out of 12 issues.
The same Iran that is allowed to keep its complete nuclear infrastructure, which includes the very facilities needed to build nuclear weapons.
Also they're casually developing ballistic missile technology.

>die off of roughly 90% of humanity.
And we were living in caves at that time.
We can handle this.

>>6140278
>Do you have a source for this?
I got all my shit from the MSM.
>which will allow Iran to develop and become less religious as their standard of living goes up.
Yeah that ain't happening bro.

>When the artic and antarctic ice is melting, what do you think is going to happen anon? That water goes into the ocean, it raises the water level, and all of our coastal cities go bye bye, and since most humans live near the coast, we are gong to be in deep shit. Billions of refugees moving inland.
Global warming is not that simple, unless you only apply 2 factors, namely heat and rising sea levels. But that's so laughably simple that it is not een close to global warming.

We barely know how all variables involved in weather and climate interact and influence each other, resulting in very wide margins of error.
And even the most desastrous scenario gives us plenty of time to do something about it.

which brings us to another point, namely that even those greenies don't actually do anything about it either, except coming up with unrealistic plans that would somehow magically generate green energy and the earth is magically saved.
>>
>>6138666
>Clinton champions the LGBT
LIES
>Trump makes passing comments about how it doesn't matter
LIES
>>
>>6140370
That's why I'd expect you fucks to vote Bernie. But instead you're backing Hitlery.
>>
>>6140374
>Yeah that ain't happening bro.
Iran became what it is now after Saddam forced them to form a closed state supported by some logic outside of democracy. In the 70's it was among the more liberal countries in the middle east, women attending college and lots of denim pants.
>>
>>6140380
>LIES

In 1999, Hillary Clinton called for the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell. That was 1999.
>>
>>6140293
Florida is sinking because they keep using the sand from the beaches to get more buildings. It has more to do with an out of control inmobiliary industry than nature (like the last two market crashes).
>>
>>6140390
Anything of her actually being pro LGBT that isn't for repealing something that was retarded to begin with?
>>
>>6140228
Okay most people are retarded and you have to convince those out of touch retards that Trump is a viable candidate. But they're so retarded they are going to emphasize shit he said and did which is going to make people even more retarded. See the only reason you could be against someone like that is you're retarded. And since most people are against him then everyone is a retard but you and your elite club of geniuses.
>>
>trusting an Islamic state with a nuclear deal

I wonder how long Israel will exist.
>>
>>6140383
You have to sign up for the party to elect a candidate. This isn't relate to the democratic process, it's like chosing the president of a club house.
>>
>>6140398
Choose the jew and be done with it.
>>
>>6140391
In Florida they make their buildings from beach sand? Did I read that correctly?
>>
>>6140411
if the people don't chose it the delegates will, so it doesn't even matter in the end. it's pretty much a political american idol.
>>
>>6140432
Vote from the rooftops then. Is it any wonder why Trump is steamrolling?
>>
>>6140426
You use sand to make concrete. At least google a bit, girl.
>>
>>6140441
Because he had no real challengers and will be the same as any of them by the end of the elections?
>>
>>6138655
>Trump strongly backed by the poorly educated
>Trump even says he loves the poorly educated
>somehow they managed to be more rational and intelligent than the more educated
Must be hard to face reality.
>>
>>6140450
>identify a group as poorly educated
>appeal to such group
>I feel indentified with his speach, so that means poorly educated people must be smart because I'm smart
your argument is very strange.
>>
>>6140450
Once again, I did not imply Trump supporters were more rational and intelligent than Clinton supporters. Must be hard to be part of the "more educated" and yet still don't grasp logic rules of rhetoric.
>>
>>6140458
Basically, Trump is favored by retards. He acknowledges it. Somehow Trump retards think they are "intelligent or rational" for voting for him. Last comment was meant to be sarcastic, but words don't convey sarcasm well.
>>
>>6140392
>Anything of her actually being pro LGBT that isn't for repealing something that was retarded to begin with?

She's pushed heavily for LGBT anti-discrimination laws:

>"A lot of states now, because of the constitutional decision, you can get married on Saturday and get fired on Monday because we still permit discrimination in employment and in public accommodations," - Hillary Clinton
>>
>>6140448
He doesn't have any real challenge against the democrats if Hillary gets the nomination. This race will be a Bernie-Trump battle.
>>
>>6140483
>She's pushed heavily for LGBT anti-discrimination laws:
Got sauce on dates there? Until I see some hard stances, she's as good as lipservice right now.
Actually either way, she's nothing but lipservice and hard anti-freedom.
>>
There are many hillaryshills in this thread. Do you guys get paid? I remember an article that said that she actually employs people to shill for her online ? I honestly can't understand how some people in this thread can defend a person like her. She is pure evil. And she will get indicted by the FBI for the shit with the email server.
>>
>>6140478
So gays vote mostly for Clinton according to OP, and you said

>Being a faggot doesn't magically make you intelligent or rational, what did you expect

Implying that voting for Clinton makes you not rational or intelligent. Pretty clear what you meant. Why are you trying to backtrack?
>>
>>6140485
Bernie can't win, the new attention he's getting is a proof that they don't see him as a challenger. Also, there is no law protecting the results since it's an internal voting for a club of people, so they can just fuck the results if they want.
I'd say that Hillary will probably win with all the "liberal" propaganda people are fed in fiction, since we spend more time in fictional worlds than reality we end up believing what they say. I wonder if there's a single comedy that supports republicans.
>>
>>6140490
In the Senate, she co-sponsored ENDA in 2001.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/107/s1284

>Clinton, Hillary [D-NY] (joined Jul 31, 2001)
>>
>>6140495
>I wonder if there's a single comedy that supports republicans.
None that I can think of. Can't think of any real Libertarian ones either.
>>
>>6140493
being unrational means that you can't explain your actions. being gay doesn't mean you understand everything you do. I'd say that's a pretty tame point to make.
>>
>>6140493
>Implying that voting for Clinton makes you not rational or intelligent. Pretty clear what you meant.
There, you see, you can understand when you make an effort.
>>
>>6140499
She continue from there or was it a one time punch?
>>
>>6140501
I'd say Lewis Black has some libertarian moments, but he's violently democrat even when he complains about democrats and general politics.
>>
>>6140492
Yes, we get paid. You support Trump for free? lmao Look at this idiot.
>>
>>6140513
Black is still the main Jew I'd want in the white house.
>>
>>6140506
>She continue from there or was it a one time punch?

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/s1705

>Clinton, Hillary [D-NY] (joined Oct 2, 2003)
>>
>>6138536

How shameful
>>
>>6140522
Well, at least she stuck by it for a while.
Too bad she's still a terrible person.
>>
>>6140525
>Too bad she's still a terrible person.

Who are you to call her a terrible person?
>>
>>6140502
The opposite of rational is not irrational. The opposite of intelligent is not intelligent. You don't even understand your own arguments. Yep, I'm talking to a Trumptard. What a surprise.

>>6140505
Not the same argument. You said homos are not automatically rational or smart as proved by their voting habits. Here you changed the argument (besides the not part) to voting for Clinton doesn't necessarily imply you're rational and intelligent.

I bet this will go over your head judging by how you changed your argument thinking it was equivalent.
>>
>>6140533
Takes one to know one so I know one when I see one, and she is one.
>>
>>6140559
You know you're talking to two different people right ?

And that you're just spouting nonsense about fallacious inferences you made yourself ?
Yes, I said homos are not automatically rational or smart as proved by their voting habits BECAUSE voting for Clinton NECESSARILY implies that you're NOT rational and intelligent. This tells NOTHING about Trump supporters and especially not that they would be rational and intelligent.
You're the only one not understanding this and creating imaginary debates about my post.
>>
>>6140387
That change would happen only if it were open, which it is not.
The Iranian government has too much power for any positive change to take place.
The nuclear agreement isn't gonna change that.
That government needs to go.
>>
>>6140639
governments change on their own, all of latin america had dictatorships that eventually left the space for democracies after fucking it up long enough. countries rarely take out a governemnt through a revolution without a worse dictatorship to come, it has been the case in all of the middle east for more than a hundred years.
>>
>>6140639
>That government needs to go.

Everyone agrees that the government needs to go. However sanctions do the opposite or removing that government. We have made that agreement with a number of countries, we cannot tear it up. That would be insane.
>>
>>6139028
>implying she can't change her opinion
>>
Not me. I am voting for trump. I am not cucked like other white Americans are
>>
>>6140702
>be gay
>vote for a homophobe
>not cucked
>>
>>6140702
I love how everyone said Ron Paul was insane and couldn't be the nomination because he advocated economic reform. Now the party is nominating an actually insane candidate that advocates war crimes.
>>
>>6140704
>implying being homosexual is a political factor
I don't vote because of where I put my cock, mindless monkey.
>>
>>6140686
>after fucking it up long enough
That's the crux.
Also lets not forget that any radical islamist government will most likely be replaced by another radical islamist government.

>>6140690
>However sanctions do the opposite or removing that government
That'd just be a worthy loss if it were to protect us from a nuclear threat, something Iran is still capable of becoming, and is actively working to.
>We have made that agreement with a number of countries, we cannot tear it up.
We can always tear it up, especially with a country that simply should not be trusted with the potential to make nuclear weapons, and crazy enough to actually use them.
>>
>>6140718
Oh, I forgot that you're scared of Spics kek
BTW Spics will be the majority in 2100 even if Trump wins
>>
>>6140729
>any radical islamist government will most likely be replaced by another radical islamist government.
that wasn't the case in any country of latin america, in africa it has happened but it's the minority.
>>
>>6140732
I'm a spic fucking faggot. I don't want SJWs, abortion, positive action, identity politics and fucked up foreign relations with Iran/Russia/China.
>>
>>6140737
>that wasn't the case in any country of latin america
I don't remember any radical islamist government in latin america.
I only remember massive corruption.
>>
>>6140746
>I don't want SJWs, abortion, positive action, identity politics and fucked up foreign relations with Iran/Russia/China
>be Spic
>be a fag
>vote for Trump
Cuz you're a double cuck
>>
>>6140753
I don't vote for Trump. Still a pretty nice argumentation you have there.
>>
Why would gays care about abortion anyway? What's wrong with having a securer southern border/trying to get a grasp on illegal immigration? Why would faggots choose a criminal with blood on her hands over a sexy sugar daddy like T? This is why normies hate us.
>>
>>6140781
>Why would gays care about abortion anyway?
Cause most abortons in the US are done by Spics and niggers
The more niggers kill their babies, the better
>>
>>6140790
I didn't think of it that way. Marriage is dumb and for the religious, speaking of which Trump will stand up against the coming caliphate
>>
>>6140811
>caliphate
These retards think Muslims come to the US
>>
>>6140837
>he doesn't know all the trouble the black muslims like Elijah Muhammad have caused for society
>>
>>6140852
I don't care, dude
If a country has no gay marriage and bans abortion, it deserves to be destroyed, nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>6140749
>I only remember massive corruption.

And conservative US politicians pushing CIA backed coups there.
>>
>>6140862
>If a country has no gay marriage and bans abortion, it deserves to be destroyed, nothing of value would be lost
>anon just gave the green light to destroy a majority of the world
YES
>>
>>6140878
We're speaking about Trumo and the US
If Trump wants to win so much, then he should speak out in support of gay marriage and pro-choice.
If he can't, well, okhey, don't be surprised that women and gays vote Hillary
>>
>>6140891
>We're speaking about Trumo and the US
Oh...
And here I had my hopes up for finally getting rid of all these uncultured savages despising our ways of life and calling us revolting abominations except when they're begging us for money.
>>
>>6140891
Because women and gays are apparently simple creatures that only care about their genitals.
>>
>>6140913
What else should we care about?
About rightist cucks, who want to ban abortion just because MUH RELIGION BANS IT ?
>>
>>6140891
>In support of gay marriage
Literally a non issue at this point and gay marriage should be decided by the states, not the federal government.
>pro choice
60% of Americans support laws banning abortion after 20 weeks. Only 51% Americans are pro choice. The pro choice/pro life stance is nearly 50/50 among American public. Just because you support murdering innocent babies doesn't mean you have to force it on everyone else.
Also
>waahhhh muh gay vote muh wymyns rights
Fuck off with your identity politics
>>
File: 1462056532313.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462056532313.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>In a June 28, 2015, interview on CNN's "State of the Union: "I don't say anything. I'm just for traditional marriage"
>On June 26, 2015, following the Obergefell v. Hodges ruling, Trump tweeted, "Once again the Bush appointed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts has let us down. Jeb pushed him hard! Remember!"
>On the issue of gay marriage, Donald Trump said during a November 2013 interview on MSNBC, "I think I’m evolving, and I think I’m a very fair person, but I have been for traditional marriage. I am for traditional marriage, I am for a marriage between a man and a woman.”
>In a March 2011 interview with The Des Moines Register, Trump said gay couples should not be allowed to marry or receive the same benefits as married heterosexual couples.

>"hurr why aren't gays voting for trump? lmao?
Give me one good reason why I would vote against my self-interest?
And don't give me crap about immigration because the same argument could be used to favor Cruz.
>>
>>6140930
Why do you care about abortion when you're a faggot and you won't have kids anyway. Can't believe you're literally arguing for the right to murder babies
>>
>>6140946
>And don't give me crap about immigration
Lmao good luck when hitlary brings in millions of Muslims that will kill you for being gay. But at least you got fag marriage
Nice priorities m80
>>
>>6140943
>gay marriage should be decided by the states, not the federal government
Then why are cuckservatives so butthurt about the situation with the Oregon bakers? It's up to the state to decide wether to punish them or not

>Just because you support murdering innocent babies doesn't mean you have to force it on everyone else
No, dear, it's you trying to force your fucking views on women. Each woman has the right to decide, it's not your business, right?

>Fuck off with your identity politics
UHHHHHHH THOSE MODLESMS ARE GONNA CREATE A CALIPHATE IN THE US DON'T LET THEM DO IT VOTE TRUMP SAVE AMERICA
You serious, dude
>>
>>6140930
Fucking care about freedom you fucks.
>>
>>6140958
It's a principal issue
I don't want religious fags to force their religion on me
And yes, I'm a woman
>>
>>6140946
>I am for a marriage between a man and a woman.
Please tell me you're voting for Bernie then and not Hillary.
Because that's utter hypocrisy.
>>
>>6140946
We don't produce children who will pay taxes/prolong the state, we don't need """marriage""" or """benefits"""
>>
>>6140968
Again if I wanted someone who could protect me from Muslims I'd rather have Cruz as the Republican candidate but would that put me over the edge to vote for Cruz?
Or course not.

So why would I vote for Trump then?
How could I trust someone like him when he's pandering to Christ tards?
It makes him no better than Clinton when she's pandering to the LGBT community.
>>
>>6140978
>Please tell me you're voting for Bernie then and not Hillary.
I've voted for Bernie at my state caucus but it's pretty much over for his campaign.

Such a shame too since we all know Hillary is going to win the Nomination and the General election.
Not that I'm going to vote for either candidate but whatever.
>>
>>6140993
>Not that I'm going to vote for either candidate but whatever.
Well, at least you're not abandoning your principles.
>>
>>6140980
Why do you speak for all LGBT people? Speak for yourself
If you don't want marriage, keep on sucking dicks in glory holes, but other people don't want to live like that
>>
>>6141007
Marriage is for the religious, you don't need the state to approve who you love.
>>
>>6141007
LGBT unions don't produce children, the benefits of a marriage are to reward that product
>>
>>6141020
I need the state to prove its loyalty though
It should prove my rights and desires is more important than religion
How can I rely on the government that doesn't so? If the government believes religion is more important than my rights, what could defer it from babbing, say, homosexual propaganda tomorrow and gay sex the day after tomorrow?
>>
>>6141029
People aren't a product, women aren't tombs to produce future slaves for you
>>
>>6141039
>rights and desires are more important
>doesn't do so
fix
>>
>>6141044
>people aren't a product
In the eyes of the state they are you dumb faggot.
>>
>>6141065
Okey, that's why Clinton wants to replace whites with Spics, who are better breeders
>>
>>6139595
>trump is a dishonest business man
lol, so is Hilary Clinton but she used her political connections to bail her out in exchange for giving political favoritism. The Clintons are a corrupt as you can get, fampai
>>
>>6141079
If they enter the country legally race is a non-issue
>>
>>6141107
If people get married legally, gender is a non-issue
>>
>>6141090
Hilary has experience and connections in politics. She isn't going to try crazy shit while she babysits the oval office 4 years until someone else comes along. You vote for Trump and don't you complain one you get Trump Care, the International Trump Detainment Center, Trump Drones, and he rebuilds the White House into the Trump House, and every time he addresses the press he's lampooning a different political leader with his impressions.

He's going to outdo even Japan as the number one country of shame.
>>
>>6141136
Hillary has connections to the people that are responsible for everything that is wrong in this country and somehow this is a good thing?
>>
>>6141133
As long as they reproduce! See! You're getting it!!
>>
>>6141277
married couples are more stable, tend to take long term loans and invest in things like houses. it's a good thing for the state that people chose to get married.
>>
File: 1462067275173.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1462067275173.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>6138727
i thought bulls and keks voted for bernie?
>>
>>6141277
Some straight couples are infertile and adopt. They shouldn't get married?

If the purpose is to raise children, then why can't gay households do the same? either by adopting, getting artificially inseminated/having a surrogate bear one of their kids?
>>
>Hillary sucks up to the LGBT
>Trump gives no fucks either way.
Which candidate do you think is going to help normalize lgbt issues more? The craven bitch who tries to shove LGBT issues down the throat of half of the population who's already on the brink of civil war? Or the charismatic nationalist who tells those pissed off people "It doesn't matter what bathroom their pissing in, we've got to fix our economy"?
If middle america gets their jobs back, has some prosperity, and generally feels better about themselves, they'll be a lot more accepting to lgbt issues. If they see the crazy witch who wants to sell them down the river cozy up to the lgbt vote, joe 6 pack will equate lgbt issues with the destruction of america.
Which do you think is healthier in the long run for those of us who love our cuteboys and dykegirls?
>>
>>6141334
If you want to do all the things straight people do, be straight
>>
>>6141351
Nigger you and I both know that logic is fucking retarded and you should kill yourself for being so anti-freedom.
>>
>>6139795
>That being said Trump advocated war crimes on national television by saying America should kill civilians in the middle east.
So? We should. That's how we won against Japan who were preparing to send women and children to war. They were going to completely fuck us up and they were a small country. This is an ideology that millions of people around the world believe. So far it's mostly tied to specific middle eastern countries so we need to smack this shit down hard before we let these people all around the world through immigration and can't possibly know who is our enemy or not. That or we live with tons of terrorist attacks and because we don't know who the enemy is more stripping away of our freedoms. War isn't pretty but we need it every now and then to make the world a better place.
>>
>>6141334
>Some straight couples are infertile and adopt.
SOME. Not ALL.
>>
>>6141740
SOME degeneracy is still DEGENERACY.
>>
>>6141184
Yes of course. People that can keep the ship afloat that's better than hiring a pirate as the captain of the ship.
>>
>>6141784
You are the definition of a cuck.
>>
>>6140968
>small government!
>ban everyone from my country, big government wall!
>>
>>6141697
Japan is a country with almost half the population of the United States. Dropping the bomb twice devastated the United States for decades, even disregarding the rampant firebombing of civilians that preceded that. It can be seen as a primary factor in the political problems that followed and set the tone for international tensions.
McNamara's 5th lesson states that proportionality should be a guideline in war. Clearly as a society of humans we don't learn from our history and we will repeat the same mistakes.
>>
>>6141837
I was unaware that the definition of cuck means you don't want an unqualified nutjob to create 16 years of work to fix for the next president in 4 years. They elected one of those last time and we're still not out of his mess.
>>
>>6141880
You're wanting to have someone who is in the pockets of globalists at the helm of a free nation.

For your sake I hope you meant Bush you faggot.
>>
File: 1448602156267.jpg (78 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448602156267.jpg
78 KB, 625x626
>>6138666
>>Clinton wants universal healthcare like Obama
>>
>>6141947
At least we know who's pocket she's in. I highly doubt she can pull off a coup or whatever retarded conspiracy theory you have imagined. Obama had to waste 8 long years restoring faith with international allies, bring the wars to closure, somehow keep the economy afloat, and try to stop the government from shutting down. Electing a man like Donald Trump will make all of that hard work obsolete. If you wanted a viably progressive leadership you should have voted for Bernie. Instead the other option is Hillary and hope nothing falls apart in 4 years waiting for someone else.
>>
>>6140852
>Elijah Muhammad
>Muslim
You utter fucking retard. Nation of islam is the mormonism of islam, it's fucking Koran fanfic so removed from actual islam that it might as well just be its own religion.

More importantly most of NOI's adherents were born in the US and their families have been there for centuries, and it has single digit percentage support among blacks.

You're literally losing your shit over the black equivalent of the klan, and the only shit they've ever done to get put on fed watchlists has nothing to do with islam, it has to do with their 90s efforts to jointly carve the US in racial homelands with the klan.
>>
>>6141880
>They elected one of those last time and we're still not out of his mess.
Clinton and the dotcom bubble?
>>
>>6140717
Only pussy cuck whites like yourself think preserving national heritage and fighting for ACTUAL Americans is "war crimes"
>>
>>6140973
>Freedom
>A billionaire wannabe Putin is somehow a partisan of freedom
>Free to have a government so small it can fit in my bedroom
The only freedoms you care about are your taxes and your own dick, robot.

>>6141020
>Marriage is for the religious
Literally an ignoramus.
>>
>>6141947
>hating globalism
Fuck off Goebbels
>>
>>6141868
Jokes on us. We nuked Japan and now are on course to be minority white by 2050. Meanwhile Japan has a stable successful homogenous society.
>>
>>6142053
Most of the civilized world does actually. America is not capable of sustaining a protracted war longer than it already has in either case.
>>
>>6142018
So you want freedoms stripped in the name of people hating us hating us slightly less for five minutes. Smart move.
>>6142055
Nigger I give a shit about the freedom of everyone. You've got a woman who will sell this country and our rights to those who hold her leash and a man who will either piss everyone off or just burn everything for 4-8 years.
>>6142063
When it's not forced, I'm all for it. Having freedom hating niggers have any say in how the US runs will happen over my dead body.
>>
>>6142066
The United States was founded by immigrants of all creeds and colors. When you give that up you take a handicap equivalent to slashing your Achilles heel.
Japan has mixed and readily assimilated foreign culture and expats. You walk into a Japanese McDonalds and you get a Japanese menu. They put a Japanese twist on everything they touch.
Japan gets hit by the biggest tsunami, earth quake, and nuclear meltdown trifecta and they're back to normal in just 2 years.
Proof that Japan is colony of sentient ant aliens in human skin.
>>
>>6142113
They're not any freedoms you're using in that basement of yours. I know it sounds intelligent to say make your enemies pay for the war you wage on them. But the truth is that's the dumbest stance ever.
>>
>>6142066
>Implying the US was ever a nation of blood
The US and France literally invented soil nationalism. The US population doubled in the first ten years just from immigration.

You're comparing apples and custard cream.

>freedoms stripped
You can't even say which freedoms she'll be worse than Trump about you fucking cancerous stormfaggot.
>>
>>6142153
Nigger I'm talking about the freedom for you to walk your faggot ass down the street and stick .45acp in the ass of niggers who want to beat your ass because you like dick. To fucking tell the cops they're a bunch of goons and have them held accountable for their actions. To fucking be a total fairy because you're you and no nigger has the right to try and make you otherwise.
>>
>>6142153
>I know it sounds intelligent to say make your enemies pay for the war you wage on them. But the truth is that's the dumbest stance ever.
that's how every single war ends, bro
>>
>>6142256
>>6142327
I see you have descended into nonsensical ramblings again
>>
>>6142361
Second anon here. That's how war ends, you give away land and money to the winner, just pointing that your comparison was weird.
>>
>>6142361
Two different people, broseph.
We want freedom and Hillary wants to drive the country into the ground while handing out gibsmedats.
Don't you care about the constitution?
>>
>>6142379
now, bringing up the constitution when you don't like a candidate that doesn't even have a steady platform is pretty nonsensical.
>>
>>6142392
It's a walking vagina with teeth that will not stop until we're a cucked hellhole like the Bongs.
What's your view on the second amendment?
>>
>>6142418
It's idiotic. If you want everyone to be a militia you should make military training obligatory. Like Switzerland or Korea.
>>
>>6142425
You'd need to have The People organize it with no involvement of the government and no power of the government to control it.

I hope you're aware of its purpose?
>>
>>6142447
are you awre of what a militia is? you need an organizing body to make it work. giving guns to the people proved a bad idea the very second time the british visited.
>>
>>6142462
The People. The Government being the organizing body is like having a candy shop guarded by a kid with a sweet tooth.
>>
>>6142483
As long as people are willing it work it can be done for a short time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Insurrectionary_Army_of_Ukraine

But thinking that the second amendment isn't there to protect the government is weird and wrong. That's why it's in the constitution.
And again, the second british invasion showed how dumb it is to just give weapons to the people and assume they can defeat a trained army of fewer men.
>>
>>6142511
To protect a the people and a government ran by and for the people. A protection clause against all threats to a free America, including the government itself. You gotta have the means to burn your own government down when the power gets to their heads.

But nothing could indeed save us from the power of music.
>>
>>6138696
Hillary has never held a firm position on any issue ever.

If all you want in a president is someone that does what their money tells them, looks at polls first, and only goes with that info. Then why bother voting for Hillary? Any politician can do follow polls and commands from their donors.

>I'm voting Trump. Simply because there are a lot of new muslim refugees in the area. So I need to make sure I have guns to protect my self and the wife.
>>
>>6142511
>implying we lost the second British Invasion
>implying USA is still a British colony
>implying an invasion is the same as people defending against their own government tyranny
Honestly if it came down to the second amendment protecting against federal government tyranny then you're looking at another civil war, because that's what the civil war was.
>>
>>6142376
>>6142379
Two crazies
>>
>>6142573
Better prepare the keyboard warrior platoons
>>
>>6142587
You're(probably) in America son. The freedom we worship is the only reason you haven't been gassed for being a fairy. You give a bad name to faggots everywhere.
>>
>>6142602
There are always crazies that pop up. It's not your political beliefs but your craziness. The only people that really pay you any mind are other crazies, and that's kind of sad.
>>
>>6142622
You'll want to be on the side of the crazy when tyranny knocks.
>>
>>6142573
the civil war was an undertrained militia fighting for a while numbers against numbers until the serious army flanked them and took them out with all their industry in the way.

Did you forget the white house burning or something? that was a pretty nice loss.
>>
>>6142256
>implying Trump wants cops accountable
>implying your pasty suburban ass is at any risk from cops in the first place
>>
>>6142647
Just a fact of life, everyone gets used to it. Being crazy you kill any chance you had to be taken seriously.
>>
>>6142511
Do note that the Makhnovtchina was formed by people who had much, much, much more noble ideals than "muth taxes" and "muh america great agin".

They wanted freedom and equality for everyone. They ate cossacks, monarchists and landlords for breakfast.

>>6142483
Fuck of back to your bird watching shelter.
>>
>>6142671
>implying I'm white
>>6142700
Good thing fags aren't considered crazy anymore, eh?
>>6142702
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>6139028
>used to

Oh no, someone changed their mind from being against gay marriage to being for it? HOW AWFUL.
>>
>>6142702
they also had a strong leadership, that's something I don't see guntoters having being cool with.
>>
>>6142718
Just a fact of life, reasonable civil rights supporters aren't crazy extremists.
>>
>>6142729
Sure they are. Just gotta keep using that word and eventually idiots will believe it.
>>
>>6140946
I never got this.

>immigration doesn't matter
>relations with countries we could possibly go to war with doesn't matter
>many other fundamental rights being infringed doesn't matter
>us being involved in countless wars doesn't matter
>lots of other important issues don't matter
>at least i can get a piece of paper saying I'm married to someone of the same sex
>>
>>6142770
Single issue voting in a nutshell.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.