[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-I'm not gay, I'm a good christian boy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: aQQoaru.jpg (35 KB, 460x604) Image search: [Google]
aQQoaru.jpg
35 KB, 460x604
How many of you are still playing the good Christian boy meme? How about the good godly woman? How many of you feel cucked by your family or friends so much that you have to put mask when you're at church or at parties and find your work or college or 4chan (or even another church or order) as an escape from all that bullshit.
>>
>>6137157
Yeah nigga the Jewish church wrecked my life with their 90s phobia propaganda
>>
Meh, feed them the folks at church le intersex memes, and if your trapfu looks and acts enough like a woman they’ll buy it, or at least won’t give you any grief.

If you’re just gay though you’re fucked, better go repent.
>>
>>6137192
Post trapfu
>>
>>6137157
Being rased in the church as a kid is why I cant bring myself to be sexual with a qt bf. .
>>
Been raised catholic my whole life, and it wasn't until ariund when I started going to college that I started considering the arguments of non-religious people. Now I'm a closeted agnostic, and I feel so distant from all the people at my church, including my family.
The only reason I haven't said anything to my parents is because they're going to be worrying about me, or feel like they didn't do everything they could to keep me catholic.
But worst of all, I'm afraid this would just devestate my mom because she's the most religious of my family. She would either think I'm going to hell, or that she's failed me as a parent. So I'm putting up this facade of being her good catholic son for her sake. Meanwhile, I'm in my room fapping to traps and wishing I could crossdress.
>>
>>6137157
My immediate family has never been religious until something bad has happened or when they want a justification for them being assholes.

That being said, I wasn't raised in a religious household. We celebrated Christian holidays and very very rarely, my dad would mention some religious topics but we never went to church.

I don't consider myself agnostic. Or atheist. I just don't really care.

I do have a strong moral compass however. Which is odd. But apparently possible.
>>
File: 1395066791062.jpg (6 KB, 184x186) Image search: [Google]
1395066791062.jpg
6 KB, 184x186
>>6137263
I feel sorry for you m8
>>
>>6137569
Its alright. I'm not even sure what I want anymore. I've done a pretty good job of getting turned on by androgynous girls with pixie cuts, I just always feel kinda dissapointed when theres not a flat enough chest or a cute little cock.
Thats life I suppose.
>>
>>6137157
I'm a repressed mtf who my parents think is a psychopath
>>
>>6137157
>tfw you genuinely believed you were going to burn in Hell because you sucked a cock once
>>
When I was growing up we rarely went to religious organizations. My mother taught us that man wrote everything on earth and to not always trust it. The only time we went to a religious event, was through extended family. That was all by 13. When I moved to the south /USA/ all the kids went to church at some super mega Baptist place and I used that to get out and meet other people. By then I was already exploring other religions, so I never did get sucked into the Baptist movement. I went, don't get me wrong, their free food was great, and I got a chuckle out of the vending machines in their lobbies. At this time I was in the closet to my family about being trans, I had a fake gf who was in on it and helped me figure myself out. This was at the height of the emo-scene to give you clothing pictures. I moved back North at 16 and never set foot in a religious temple since.
24 now, Buddhist, been out for years, and much happier. Lucked out with great gen-x parents.
>>
File: 1433457228160-3.jpg (31 KB, 380x590) Image search: [Google]
1433457228160-3.jpg
31 KB, 380x590
>raised in a liberal atheist family
>gay and have several sexual encounters during teens
>become celibate Catholic
>>
>>6137169
jews dont even believe in eternal damnination though.

hell to them is basically purgatory
>>
>>6138563

Bless you brother.
>>
>>6138563
your parents must be disappointed
>>
>>6138563
Where did you go so wrong?
>>
>How many of you are still playing the good Christian boy meme?

I stopped recently, upon realizing how ridiculous the Christian religion is. And it all started from simply reading history, too. I feel ashamed for ever having defended/supported that shitty cult (that, incidentally, would never defend or support the way I am). It's pathetic.

Now I hate it with a passion.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
>>6146406
>I'm Muslim and MTF
>>
I'm Muslim and MTF, and it feels pretty good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.