[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's up with the gay accent? Do you have the gay accent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1422845896855.jpg (264 KB, 693x849) Image search: [Google]
1422845896855.jpg
264 KB, 693x849
So what's up with the gay accent? Do you have the gay accent?

>mfw hearing the gay accent
>>
>>6136604
All gays do, some just think they don't. It's related to the biological defect that causes homosexuality
>>
>>6136610
I have a gay brother and several of his boyfriends didn't have a gay accent. It's cringy as fuck fampai, and I'm just wondering if people actually choose to speak this way. The only thing I can think of is that gays consume the same gay media that brainwashed them in the first place.
>>
>>6136643
They weren't gay then
>>
>>6136666
But now they are. Any gays care to chime in on the gay accent?
>>
I don't even realize I do it til' my bf points out I'm going full-faggot. It's mostly only when i'm really excited about someshit, other than that I talk fairly normally.
>>
>>6136672
only met 1 guy with the faggy voice.
>I dont know whats up with it maybe they are just really effeminate or want to be a girl.
>>
>>6136604
I'm gay as fuck and even get mistaken for a girl at times (that is, until I speak). I sound like your average male though. I honestly have no idea why people use the "gay voice". I've met straight guys who sound so absolutely faggy, so i think it's just random.
>>
File: rampepe.png (102 KB, 181x143) Image search: [Google]
rampepe.png
102 KB, 181x143
>>6136708
Are you the bottom? It seems like some form of female mimicry.

>mfw at work and some gay radio voice tries to get my to buy diamonds for my non-existent gf
>>
>>6136754
I take it up the pooper exclusively, anon. Female mimicry? Maybe, I don't like girly shit tho'
>>
I'm a bottom and I'm the straight sounding one in the relationship. Plus bottoms can be some of the manliest of men.
>>
I don't have it specifically, but I mock use it all the time. Nobody gives a shit, or thinks I'm acting weird, because, you know, I have teh gay.
>>
It's really simple and I don't know why it's confusing you guys

So there are two types of gays
1. Those who "always knew" and open admitted that they liked men at an early age
2. Those who were ashamed of themselves and suppressed their homosexual desires until some point later in their life

The people in the first group likely tried to socialize with women rather than men because sexual tension. Primarily being around women during their developing years made them subconciously pick up effeminate body language and ways of speaking from their female friends

The second group made tons of straight friends and when they had self-realization and came out they didn't have a reason to get rid of these straight friends. These people act like normal people.
>>
File: 2350774.jpg (11 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
2350774.jpg
11 KB, 236x328
>>6136604
>gay accent
If by gay accent you mean British, then no I do not have a gay accent.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (260 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
260 KB, 570x558
>>6137138
Sounds plausible enough.
>>
>>6136604
I thought I spoke normally but according to other people I do have a gay accent. It's not obnoxious or anything, it's pretty light, but apparently I come across as effeminate. It's not one of those hard caked on gay accents but it's there. I've tried speaking more normally but I always slip right back into it.

Additional info: I'm a submissive bottom kek
>>
>>6136666

Masc gay man checking in.

I am not stylish nor do I sound like a raging faggot.

But I will stretch your boypussy.
>>
Camp =/= gay.

Straight people do the gay voice too.
>>
>>6136604
Nope
>>
I don't have gay face or gay accent/voice.
>>
>>6137726

I can hear your swish from over here, fag.
>>
it gets worse when i drink
>>
File: 1461677135963.png (37 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1461677135963.png
37 KB, 500x430
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MLczIt9xpd

h e l p
e
l
p
>>
>>6136734
Maybe they got fucked in the ass.
>>
>>6137977
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MLczIt9xpd

Nah that's not too bad.
>>
>>6137977
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MLczIt9xpd
Not gay at all m8

I don't have the gay accent because I'm foreign :^)
>>
>>6137992
Is there like a gay "twang" tho, is it noticable. I honestly try really hard to not when I talk/record my voice
>>
>>6136672
enjoy weiner, no accent
>>
i Sound Like Daffyd''''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlzaBNgz-M
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0aoquU_bN0
>>
>>6136604
No, I sound and look like a normal dude. That said, nothing wrong with 'gay accent' or gay 'posture'. Gays who hate it are just obviously self-hating.
>>
maybe you heart already about the country called Germany. When you cross the border to the south, you entered the gayiest zone in europe, maybe the whole world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbH6M35GEo
>>
>>6137977
It sounds like a gay voice but not like a gay voice, is that makes sense.

What I mean is that your voice doesn't fit the stereotypical gay lisp stereotype or anything but it does sound like you're a cute boy who loves dick, not that that's a bad thing.

Your voice is very cute,
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.