[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 599x880
Today at work this bi girl made me feel like I was back in high school. We were arguing over politics or something dumb and she blamed my lack of concern with Trump being the GOP nominee with me being straight. I told her that I was bi but just currently had a girlfriend but she said I was "straight passing." Bare in mind I've been in secret and open relationships with a man before so I'm not just some le edgy teen looking for another label. Like why are people so fucking rude and act like being bi is somehow just a great time?
>>
>>6134645
>tfw only discrimination against gay men is taken srs and both sides want to pretend bi men exist because we complicate things
>>
>tfw bi-curious virgin

I may never know what I am...
>>
>>6134674
>tfw bi virgins are told to pick a side
>tfw people still say "it's just a phase" unless you have multiple partners

Yeah fuck everyone desu
>>
>>6134645
>>6134645
So her moralist argument is that you are wrong and she is correct because you, as a bisexual man who passes as straight, have the same "privilege" that bisexual women recieve?
>>
>>6134729
Yeah and here's the kicker: she is in a relationship with a man. How fucked up is that? Her whole logic seems to be that she is somehow more discriminated against as a bi woman than I am as a bi man, which is just mind blowing
>>
File: 1408830018287.jpg (64 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
1408830018287.jpg
64 KB, 431x592
>caring what normies and ppl in general say
>ever
>>
>>6134767
>tfw bi men are discriminated against more than bi women...
>>
You'll never risk being harassed or worse if you're in public with your girlfriend, but ooohh noooooo someone might think you're straight, OBVIOUSLY that's just as bad amirite? Yeah she was in the wrong but you're a clueless dick too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.