[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if right board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462334197839.jpg (52 KB, 635x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462334197839.jpg
52 KB, 635x960
Is anyone on here asexual?
I've been questioning whether I am or not but it's hard to tell. I've never personally met another asexual so I haven't be able to ask them.

Pic unrelated.
>>
90% of the time its just that you're low test. its a good thing though. start coungitn your blessings
>>
>>6131441
Maybe you are?
>>
>>6131441
Do you get the urge to fuck other people?

Theres an asexual general around here sometimes >>>/acegen/
>>
>>6131465
>>6131475

>female
>only did anything remotely sexual with one male who was a long time bf
>before him I didn't have any sexual attraction to people, I just craved affection
>since breaking up I can't even think of sex as an act
>miss the affection from relationship and the affection that comes from sex (not the sex its self)

I feel like I enjoyed it as it were but only because of the other person, not the act.
>>
>>6131461
I took a contraceptive pill which I feel has fucked me hormones up (not taking it now) and gave me bad side effects.
>>
>>6131520
It's possible. Or maybe he was lame in bed. You don't have that much to compare it to.

Everyone likes affection/attention. If you feel you're asexual because you have no inclination to fuck, maybe you're right. Probably something you should explore more.
>>
>>6131539

I had a friend like that, she took BC and had bad side effects and when she went off it it tanked her hormone levels. She looked older than her age but was still absolutely gorgeous. Also, pretty much not ace whatsoever like wow. Not ashamed to admit she seduced me once.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.