[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is wrong with straight people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Ok, so in the news today, Hunter Osborn, a senior football player ar Red Mountain HS, is being charged with 69 counts of exposure and threatened with sex offender registration for letting his stuff hang out in a football team photo as a joke and it managed to get in their yearbook.

When a girl flashes her tits, we have a good chuckle. But if a man waves his weiner, people sheild their face and scream like a bomb just went off and words like "trauma" start buzzing around. Anyone remember that trend a year ago to shame men into keeping their shirt on due to outrage, I presume, at male nipples?

What the hell is going on on Planet Straighty that the older men are letting their younger men turn into cowering dogs before females. Its a goddam shame when a faggot like me has to speak up for males being allowed to be male because our cultural gatekeepers wont do it themselves. What the fuck.
>>
>>6127550
tits are not the same as a dick.
men walk around with their tits out all the time
>>
>>6127550
America.
>>
>>6127550
Wow, am I just hearing meat slap together or are you baiting really hard right now?
>>
>>6127550
>Its a goddam shame when a faggot like me has to speak up for males being allowed to be male because our cultural gatekeepers wont do it themselves.
You just want a free pass to look at straight boys flashing their cocks, don't you?
Naughty boy.
>>
File: Mark Wahlberg .jpg (2 MB, 1608x2163) Image search: [Google]
Mark Wahlberg .jpg
2 MB, 1608x2163
>>6127772

Well, thats good too. But its sad to see men accept attacks and shaming for little jokes about their manhood.

We live in an age where, if a joke started trending with men flashing their nipples, large EXTREMELY vocal groups of people would be outraged and call it misogynist and demand heads on pikes.

Its very hard to watch.
>>
>69 counts of exposure
>>
>>6127550
Damn, he's cute
>>
>>6128048
>yfw no sex offender bf
>>
File: meangirls.gif (398 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
meangirls.gif
398 KB, 200x200
>>6128064
Why live
> mfw
>>
>>6127550
Poor kid, he's cute too.

Straight masculinity is in meltdown mode. Inherently fragile, it cannot withstand any kind of culture which does not directly serve it.

Straight men have been looked after and cared for for centuries, and so have developed a strong sense of entitlement. With feminism and other developments, it's becoming clear that straight masculinity was dependent on validation and support from women, and is not self-sufficient to stand on it's own.

Straight guys don't realize it, but they need gay men to understand them and their situation. Gay guys know men best, it's just a simple fact.

And gay masculinity has been thriving lately with it's more expansive and free understanding of masculinity.

Meanwhile straight boys aren't sure what do to with themselves without the external support and validation they have been raised to expect.

They haven't been lionized and championed by the culture as much as they used to, and their self-expression is limited by the norms they are told to adopt.

I don't envy the situation of the modern straight male.
>>
>>6127550
It's called feminism. Being a man is a crime.
>>
>>6127550
he probably is hung AF and makes the pigs feel like little girls.
>>
>>6127550
You can't compare dick to tits, tho. It would be more like if a girl went around flashing her vag, and I don't think I've ever heard of that happening.

Still, the whole sex offender thing is ludicrous.
>>
>>6127550
Do you have the yearbook pic?
>>
>>6128425

There is none available online that hasn't been censored
>>
>>6128206
Is it me or is it a white thing?

Blacks and hispanics dont get attacked for being male and dont seem to have these problems. White guys seem like they are mentally castrated in youth, way beyond just being civilized. They arent taught to respect, they are taught to be outright afraid of everything and everyone.
>>
>>6129358
>Blacks and hispanics dont get attacked for being male and dont seem to have these problems.
Because they're not white and calling them out would be "racist".
Honestly the primary reason people dislike social justice shit is because of the absurd double standards they apply to everything.
>>
File: meeting adjourned.jpg (23 KB, 296x319) Image search: [Google]
meeting adjourned.jpg
23 KB, 296x319
>>6127550
>yfw you see a cute or handsome straight man being treated like a dog by a female
And they just accept it because jewvagoo.
>>
>>6129358
>Is it me or is it a white thing?
It's a white thing, the second a bitch in the ghetto tries pussywhipping a black male he'll leave her for another bitch, one that's in heat.
>>
>>6127590
This.

OP, we see your cocksucker agenda. But no one wants to see dicks flopping around besides you. No one wants to see vaginas flopping around either, but that doesn't really happen anyway.
>>
>>6129497
>But no one wants to see dicks flopping around besides you.
Speak for yourself I'd love to see that, native americans and kangzwewuz had fashion done right.
>>
>>6128377
With a nose like that? Aint no BDF on that chulo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.