[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everythings Transphobic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Tumblr_lv8big5jK51qizyws.jpg (35 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_lv8big5jK51qizyws.jpg
35 KB, 350x350
Powerpuff girls is transphobic ;C
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/delia-melody/the-powerpuff-girls-not-d_b_9800932.html

How does this make you feel?
>>
You're out of your mind if you think I'm clicking that virus. Huffpo is so full of shit. It's like linking to Facebook, only riskier because of the known malware vectors they never patch, because their Coowner also owns an analytics company that tracks cookies.

Source: my job is awful and I hate my life and live in cyberspace
>>
I don't give a fuck.

Let the tumblr kids be retarded.
>>
>huffingtonpost
nuff said
>>
>>6126015
On one hand they're bringing an important issue to a younger audience, but also through a big tv series. Though saying that is like giving them a participation trophy. Yeah, they did something, but they fucked up during the actual game, and passed the ball to the wrong team which then scored.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNxdzEdLVE

kek all that makeup and they still dont come close to passing.
>>
>>6126015
I don't even care about that, the reboot is just bad anyway for reasons beyond whatever x-phobic people think it is
>>
So what? Who cares if a show or whatever represents trans people badly?

It's just how the story plays out
>>
>As a feminist
>>
File: 1446027822364.png (10 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1446027822364.png
10 KB, 427x474
>>6127321
> mfw
>>
>huffpost
>being anything other than clickbait on your AOL homepage
>>
>>6126015
Wow, huffpost really has no standards anymore, seeing as literally anyone can get published there now.
I have never heard of this author in my life and he doesn't even have credentials as a journalist, he just said the stuff they want to hear and assume since he's LGBT that his opinion suddenly means more than normal people
>>
/pol/ please just gtfo this board. Every day edgy contrarians make shitty bait after shitty bait. If you're gonna make a stupid fucking post like this at least make it good.

You killed a thread to post this.
>>
>>6126015
>"an analogy using a creature which wishes to be something it’s not is inherently transphobic."
Otherkins are transphobic, privilege war when?
>>
>>6127689
who are you even talking to?
>>
>>6127689
>Every day edgy contrarians make shitty bait after shitty bait.
I honestly think this was posted my a tranny who laughed at huffington post after reading this
>>
>>6127721
>>6127689
pretty sure there are plenty of /polgbt/
pretty sure there are even some /polgbt/ that are tranny
...and I'm basing this off of the stuff I see on /pol/ when I lurk it from time to time.
>>
/pol/ struggles to anger /lgbt/ because no one hates /lgbt/ as much as /lgbt/ hates itself.
>>
>>6126015
>“Donny,” a horse who served as the token trans character, was convinced to undergo a dangerous, untested procedure to become a unicorn, clearly an allegory for trans affirming medical procedures, only to become a monster.

Kek. Sounds like the episode was written by someone that opposes medical transition.
>>
i am definiteely a bubbles. which powerpuff girl are you?
>>
>>6127791
i'm bunny the retarded one-shot character who died in the episode she premiered in
>>
>>6127674
Hey, that's not very nice at all! Her name is Delia, and she's a really sweet person that I know in real life. She has helped out homeless LGBT youth, and she is a local activist. You don't need to like her or her article, but discrediting her as a person is just not nice. No need to call her "he".
>>6126304
That wasn't the point of the video at all. Also, that's not even constructive criticism; that's just mean. If you think you have something to say that could help, try phrasing it in a constructive way... like... "Oh, well, I think if you contoured (such and such), that would enhance your features". IDK if you were trying to be unkind, but I just thought I'd point that out. There are many easy ways to be constructive. :)
>>
>>6128327
is she a clown in real life? coz that would explain the 10lbs of makeup.

contouring? fucking really? no ammount contouring would fix that fuck ugly manface of hers.
>>
>>6129366
I wasn't giving an example for her specifically, just a concrit example in general. In any case, she's just wearing dark makeup. There's no need to be so mean about it. Everyone is ugly to someone, sure, but what good does it so to call someone ugly?
>>
>>6129425
Do* sorry, autocorrect.
>>
Not to be rude but Delia looks and sounds like the technicolor scene version of Brianna Wu/John Flynt if they were barfed on by a clown.
>>
>>6129442
Well you're entitled to your opinion, but that certainly doesn't come across as nice. O.o Why does what you think she looks like matter to you guys though?
>>
File: 1454975263926.jpg (116 KB, 640x535) Image search: [Google]
1454975263926.jpg
116 KB, 640x535
>>6126015
>she has a decent voice
>proceeds to roll around in skittles in the morning to look like a disgusting tranny
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.