[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ftm angst thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1450637895757.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450637895757.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
Any other ftms feel as though they'll never pass?
Any other ftms desperate to start testosterone but fear the weight (fat, that is) gain?
Any other ftms depressed that their future cock will either be a 2" meta or a 9" but essentially mechanical phallo?
>>
Suck it up like a man. Stop crying, stop feeling sorry for yourself and push through it. If you want something, work as hard as you can to get it.

Most FtMs end up passing and you probably will too.

If you work out and eat right you don't have to worry too much about fat. From what one of my friends has told me, the amount of fat he had went down since he started on hrt. Could be different for everyone though I suppose.

Can't really do anything about a dick unfortunately, but there are plenty of FtMs who just use strap-ons.
>>
>>6123407
Are you fat?
Lose weight.
Fat FtMs look like dykes.
Is your voice faggy?
Stop talking like a woman, just because you're FtM ezmode doesn't mean you don't need to train it.
>>
>>6123407
Hey, when I start T I lost a shit ton of weight. I ate like shit + didn't work out before I transitioned because I was depressed, so my diet totally changed and I felt more comfortable going out afterwards. Also, losing weight is WAYYY easier on T.
I still want to lose more weight/ gain some muscle but things are goin good. The penis thing sucks but check out this badass device I jsut recently found out about: http://transthetics.com/the-rod/
It's not a real dick, but I'm excited about it.
>>
>>6124194
Do you have advice for how to stop talking like a woman? I'd like to work on my voice but idk any resources
>>
>>6124222
It's very hard to actually sound like a dude from a female voice and not worth that sheer amount of effort training.
If your voice has broken from T already, you can just try to emulate how cis dudes speak (intelligent cis dudes, not rednecks/bogans pls).
Simply speaking a bit more monotone would help, female voices vary in pitch a lot based on emotion, male voices are more about volume.
I'm not really sure about resources, ask ftmg.
>>
>>6124222
i had male vocal training to help push a broken voice teenage boy voice to man voice by singing, yelling a lot, drinking and smoking, and bringing resonance into chest, i'd talk from the back of my mouth essentially for longer, smoother, deeper sounds. but you need to stress your voice and stretch it before you can push it anywhere and before it can sound natural and be natural. all the while T will be doing it's thing and making it easier
>>
>>6123407
Doesn't T make you lose weight and gain muscle
>>
>>6123407
>Any other ftms desperate to start testosterone but fear the weight (fat, that is) gain?
what mate? T burns fat, E makes you a fatty.

man up and lift heavy things up and down bro
>>
if you get fat on testosterone you are doing it wrong
>>
>>6126891
Gain muscle and lose fat to be exacto. Women have higher fat % and less muscle mass usually. T will change that.
see >>6126894
and >>6126920
>>
>>6126891
T makes you horngry as FUCK compared to your old baseline. It normalizes after a time, but still: I always feel like I could eat, which I never used to pre-T. That threw me as I'd never had to think much about when not to eat, and I got kinda fat!

However, losing the fat hasn't been difficult at all with all this muscle piling on.
>>
I think the sex surgery is the worst. At least sex reassignment surgery for trans women gives them a vagina that works like a normal one for the most part. Makes me feel awful that I'll most likely die before any useful advances in transgender penis technology happens
>>
>>6126980
actually, you guys will probably have stem cell cock and balls available long before we have a stem cell female reproductive system

next 20 years and you'll be effectively cis men
in the same time we'll get stem cell vaginal canal and probably ovaries
>>
>>6126980
>Makes me feel awful that I'll most likely die before any useful advances in transgender penis technology happens
Unlikely. Middle aged perhaps, but the technology develops fast. There will most likely come a breakthrough in a different medical area that can be used in trans operations, such as the research done on growing organs from cells and the research done on adapting donor organs. If they can grow meat and skin from single cells, and have managed to create human eggs from skin cells, how far away can a penis and scrotum be?
>>
>>6126980
Meh not really. It's an artificial hole. It's a wound that will close up if not dilated so often. It has very limited elasticity and leads to no where. They often don't self-lube. It's simply a flesh wound you can fuck. It's really fucked up if you think about it.
>>
>>6127005
I always end up reading these posts while eating lunch :(
>>
>>6127010
Well if you haven't already looked them up then I suggest you don't while eating. Most -- not all though -- look just terrible and they look more like an infected bullet wound than a vagina. If your goal is to lose a dick I guess it works out okay. If your goal is to actually have someone go down on you and say
>>
>>6127035

that's just like any other vagina then that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>6127005
better than microcock or armpenis
>>
>>6126946
>horngry
Is this when you're hungry and horny at the same time?
>>
>>6123407
I hate when other ftms post this embarassing shit outside of /ftmg/
>>
>>6127252
>the mtf has been triggered
>>
>>6127535
Why? There's like 20 mtf threads. Ftms aren't allowed to have 2?
>>
How the fuck do FtMs not pass like nigger just go onto /fit/ and bulk like jesus christ youre on test lmao
>>
>>6127671
>Why IN THE WORLD would someone with dysphoria and low self esteem worry about their appearance and how people perceive them?
>>
>>6127625
you can have as many as you like, I'm pretty sure >>6127535 was just saying how embarassing this is because you dont get fat on T unless you're lazy
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 444x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 444x263
>>6127509
YES IT IS, MY FRIEND
FUCK AND FOOD
FOOD AND FUCK
>>
File: 1435993193505.png (226 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1435993193505.png
226 KB, 480x433
>>6127005

I call my future 'vagina' what it truly will be, a fuckwound.
no problems with accepting its the best I'll get.

>>6123407
and if you Ftm are whining over your future fucked up genitalia, fucking grow a pair.

I think I'm a girl and I'm being more manly then you losers.
>>
>>6127712
well in this case it's apparently because he has literally no idea how the hormone he wants to take works
>>
>>6127005

>Meh not really. It's an artificial hole. It's a wound that will close up if not dilated so often. It has very limited elasticity and leads to no where. They often don't self-lube. It's simply a flesh wound you can fuck. It's really fucked up if you think about it.

This. I'm MtF and I've been near a few neovaginas myself. I wouldn't exactly describe them as vaginas - or pretty for that matter. Vagina-esque? Yeah. But thats not saying much. It looks like what it is, a hotpocket made from a dick. Its really sad to me actually. I understand hating your junk, but not being delusional enough to fuck up something that at least looked human.
>>
File: 1461011461583.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1461011461583.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>6123407
I find it offensive how you people presume to be men. I'll sing a very sad song for you while I walk around with my natural home grown yogurt catapult flopping about. I'm the real deal fugboyz
>>
File: aap~01.png (136 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
aap~01.png
136 KB, 500x562
Who else here AAP?
>>
Rant:

Reddit is a hugbox, but this here is filled with people who get off on hurting others. They know what our insecurities are, they know what to say and how to say it. It really doesn't take more than 15 minutes to figure it out, yet they are relentless, and I hate to admit how much is triggering me.

This could, in theory, be called trolling, but I'd say it's more like pouring gasoline on people, setting them on fire, then yelling, "IT A PRANK BRU".

Just began my transition and I'm 30. I think my chances are good, but still. I look at reddit threads full of people who transitioned in their early 30s, and they all look like shit. Most don't pass, not really. There are few who do, and even fewer who actually look kinda hot. Yet here I am.

I honestly don't feel like I have a choice at this point, so I'll keep going and do it unless I turn out really terribly. I would occasionally get misgendered back when I still had long hair and have had random people asking me if I'm gay my entire life, so idk.

It's just this hon spam that's kinda wearing me out. My jawline is kinda shit, and now I'm analyzing jaws of cis women just to feel better.
>>
Why do ftm have angst?
>>
>>6132571
Why do anyone have angst?
>>
>>6132578
I didn't mean it like they don't have a reason to have angst.
>>
>Any other ftms feel as though they'll never pass?
Not me I'm golden if not kinda of a fag.
>Any other ftms desperate to start testosterone but fear the weight (fat, that is) gain?
I lost a lot of weight and my hunger didn't increase at all.
>Any other ftms depressed that their future cock will either be a 2" meta or a 9" but essentially mechanical phallo?
I find it impossible to be sad about something I can do absolutely nothing about.

>>6126920
I think they just don't exercise. In the beginning my arms got toned from masturbating, for fuck's sake. If I wasn't lazy I could probably have the body of a greek god in a month.
>>
>>6132626
>I find it impossible to be sad about something I can do absolutely nothing about.
Teach me your ways, senpai
>>
>>6132656
Lifelong pessimism and apatheticness? But in a weird optimistic way at the same time. Possibly some sort of mental disorder but when I say 'fuck it' any and all emotion/care stops. I think I just trained my brain to shut on/off.

>"Do I look like shit today?" "I think I broke my finger, should I go to the hospital?" "I'm going to be late for work." "I really can't afford this."
>fuck it
>>
>>6132759
>fuck it
You smoke a lot?
>>
>>6123407
I think a bit of fat gain would look good on a more masculine body, it helps fill in some of the curves and such.
>>
>>6132841
>What is muscle
>>
>>6132388
That's cause your a man
>>
>>6132883

and you're terrible at making people feel bad.
>>
>you will impregnate the girl you love
literally why even live?
>>
>>6123407
Actual males who were born with penises get phalloplasties if something happens and they lose their real ones.
Intersex boys and teens also get them to reconstruct genitals when the wrong ones are surgically chosen at birth.

If you don't pass, that's your own fault.
If you don't want a penis, don't get one. Not like you'd ever use it.
It's not like there aren't intersex children and veterans who are much more deserving than your pussywhipped cunt self.

Testosterone doesn't make you gain weight, either, you dumb bitch. In fact, it just redistributes your female fat to the stomach and slims everything else out. How hard is it for you lazy tumblrites to take a few hours to study up on endocrinology?

Just stick a tampon up and continue being female- you obviously do not have what it takes to be a man.
And people wonder why we hate the trannies being associated with us..

inb4 period rage/die cis faggot.
Don't go on these websites if you can't handle realistic criticisms.
sage
>>
File: 1459708724139.jpg (24 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1459708724139.jpg
24 KB, 600x522
>>6126980
>an artificial hole that does not lubricate and that you have to dilate for the rest of your life is somehow better than what can be made into an extremely realistic penis that requires a catheter for a month and then works forever.

fucking ingrate ftms..
>>
>>6132974
?
>>
>>6132939
well that wasn't my intention
and you ended up feeling bad anyway, so apparently i'm very good at it
>>
>>6132974
>extremely realistic

i'm ftm but come on
>>
>>6124222
Do the same thing mtfs do just in reverse.
find your normal voice, keep going down until you hit a break. train there then readjust when your break changes and go until you find something you like
>>
>>6133050
I do this... and sounds like a female jazz musician.
Could be worse I guess. Intonation is very Important, and often overlooked.
>>
>>6132974
>Realistic
>Either too small to penetrate anything or needs a fucking pump to get hard
>Can't ejaculate
>>
>>6138802
see >>6126994
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.