[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a question for straight ftms...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nqcm4fB2GO1tcv38ro1_540.jpg (171 KB, 540x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqcm4fB2GO1tcv38ro1_540.jpg
171 KB, 540x493
I might be talking to an empty room, but I gotta know...

how do you guys score straight girls and make them stay? Are they cool with just fucking with a strap on or can you only score straight chicks that are asexual? I mean, it's hard enough to attract girls with as a cis guy with an average cock. I have a hard time imagining how dickless men do it.
>>
well, as weird as it sounds, some people identify as straight but don´t actually care if a guy has a wiener or not, i guess its just about the appearance and manliness and stuff. i mean i dont see a straight girl dating a ftm person.. idk, its weird. i have no clue. i guess straight is either ´liking dick or vagina´ or liking everything else besides genitals.. like that dude in the pic, no idea who it is, but im sure quite a lot of straight girls would date him with or without dick.
>>
>>6117070
>but im sure quite a lot of straight girls would date him with or without dick.

but if the sex is boring to straight girls, they'll ditch the dude. And chicks love cocks, they just hide it well. How do you ftms do it? I'm more interested in hearing opinions from ftms who are in long term relationships with straight cis girls.
>>
I'm a bi ftm who likes chicks more than guys and I wanna know how they nail straight cis girls too
>>
I'm not cis, but I'm MTF straight, and I would date an FTM. A dick is just a dick. I don't really care so much about that, I care more about how someone acts. Also, don't act like a dick. lolololol
If someone sees you for who you are, it helps. Don't be insecure about it, be comfortable with who you are.
>>
>>6117111
>I'm more interested in hearing opinions from ftms who are in long term relationships with straight cis girls.
good luck finding some lmao. i (straight ftm) would love to know too.
>>
>>6117111
aw c'mon... boring sex doesn't necessarily correlate to penis size.

If an ftm dude gives the best head she's ever had and can move his hips like any other dude while fucking her with a strap-on and the fact that he can change up those dongs for any size she may want at any given time and the fact that he won't cum, stop fucking and go soft before she comes... I could see this as being an edge over straight dudes.

Having said all that, I doubt a girl who considers herself a hardcore straight will be open to an ftm relationship. You're gonna have to find someone who at least considers themselves open minded and heteroflexible.
>>
File: 1461845964361.jpg (265 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461845964361.jpg
265 KB, 1024x1024
>>6117008
I slid into her dm's on instagram,
and i didn't tell her i was trans until the day before i was going to Manhattan to meet up with her.

She was mostly confused (this was about 3 years ago, before the whole caitlyn jenner thing) and was okay with it, probably because she had no idea what i was talking about.
We had sex about a week after we met and she laughed at me when she realized i had /nodick/, but she let me put it down anyway with my $700 prosthetic and she didn't complain.
we've been together for 3 years and i definitely pay more attention to her needs than i would if i had a dick, the sex is all about her, and shes a huge narcissist. so maybe that's why. I also am not insecure like a lot of ftms, i'm very confident in myself.

But I attribute it mostly to age. (we're both 19y college students) An experienced, seasoned straight woman looking for a rich man and a huge dick to marry wouldn't fuck with me.

Its not like its an exclusively trans problem though. My best friend is an intersex guy with a surgically constructed 'neo vagina' of sorts, who doesn't even use a prosthetic, and has a beautiful girl.
>>
>How do ftm score and keep straight girls?
Just like any straight guy would:
have the most money/be the most financially stable,
be the most emotionally stable,
be the most popular,
be the most charismatic,
be the most attractive,
be the one that most resembles her father figure from her childhood,
be the most dependable,
be the one most confident, and
be the most emotionally available without being clingy when she compares you to all of the other guys that are interested in getting her.

Which characteristics are more important than the others would depend on the girl but I would bet that an attractive ftm with lots of money that didn't have emotional problems would beat out a lot of straight guys regardless of penis status.
>>
>>6117008
TheAmazingAtheist has a girlfriend and his dick is pretty much just a glorified clit
>>
>>6117906
theamazingatheist is gay now
>>
>>6117927
Tj actually dated an ftm for like, a year
>>
>>6117008
Straight women are the easiest people in the world to fuck besides straight men
>>
>>6118340
>besides straight men
idk dude, I have a hellova time trying to fuck straight men. Every time I try to put my dick in one, they run away. :/
>>
>>6117906
yeah but Holly wasn't much of a catch herself. She was the female version of him except quieter and less flame baiting.

>>6117958
I'm surprised by this

>>6117927
Makes me laugh my ass off how he's a pissy autistic MRA who became gay.
>>
>>6118340
>Straight women are the easiest people in the world to fuck

if that's true, there wouldn't be whole fucking red pill subreddits and /r9k/ for beta men to cry over how they can't get women.
>>
File: tumblr_nemqjvUYd21qdc32wo6_1280.jpg (156 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nemqjvUYd21qdc32wo6_1280.jpg
156 KB, 720x1280
>>6118368
Yeah his name was kyle or something. i don't know what happened to him, but tjs dating another blonde landwhale holly 2.0 now

>>6118375
let me rephrase that
Straight women are the easiest people in the world to fuck if you are not on the autism spectrum
>>
>>6118444
>cute slim ftm fucks and gets fucked by disgusting autistic fat neck beard

damn, bitches got LOOOOOOOW standards. Jesus, ftms are even easier than straight girls....
>>
>>6117008
I think its actually easier for ftms to fuck straight women, because they weren't raised with that 'don't hit a woman, always treat women with the utmost respect, coddle them, protect them, and treat them like princesses' stuff, so they end up treating women like shit, which ironically they like
>>
File: tumblr_mbruhd8cFi1qcl8fjo1_500.gif (608 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbruhd8cFi1qcl8fjo1_500.gif
608 KB, 500x281
>>6118461
am i the only one who thinks tj is sexy af?
>>
>>6118465
>so they end up treating women like shit, which ironically they like

i'd like to see the statistics of abusive ftms but I don't think there is such a thing.

It's more like since ftms were raised as girls, they aren't afraid of women and know what and how women function.
>>
>>6118495
Well i just assumed it was the same as lesbians. as i've seen that said about lesbians before
>>
>>6118488
he's a less autistic but still autistic Chris Chan, so yes. You are the only one.
>>
>>6118515
just me and kyle ;_;
>>
>>6118681
dammit that wasn't supposed to be a cross linked, it was supposed to be a hyperlink.
>>
>>6118515
http://boards
.4chan.org/
pol/thread/72033512#p72034222

>not sexy
>>
>>6118704
I'm going to puke. What shit taste
>>
>>6117878
Very insightful post and catchy picture. Thank you for not shit posting. You sir are a rare breed around here.
>>
i never had a problem getting girls even when i presented as female, so i guess nothing really changed although now i don't have sexual encounters because i'm not exactly into the girls that are into me, though they are pretty. i'm not really a relationship type. it's just like making friends except if you're attracted to someone you hit on them.
>>
>>6117887
>implying not having a penis doesn't give emotional problems
>>
>>6121081
Tbh a penis is a liability.
Mtf here, allow me to explain;

>Male genitals represent a significant weak spot, sensitive to attack. If men were a video game boss our junk would be flashing yellow and white constantly.
>it gives away how you feel. Try playing it cool at the beach and casually flirting when you have a dick, then getting laughed at for having a hard on, while surrounded by women dressed in what is basically underwear.
>pregnancy. What's that you just wanted to Netflix and chill? Now you can bob the builder and feel your soul wither away because you got your booty call pregnant because she wrapped her legs around you and refused to unlock them until you came in her while pushing against you so you eventually do cum inside her whether or not you wanted to, and remember you can't be rough with her to make her let go because then she can just say you raped her and will have the bruises to "prove it".
>immediate disqualification from sex if it isn't big enough for her.

Just fuck having a dick, you don't want one I promise. Genitals in general are a liability tbqh
>>
>>6117878
so you were both 16 when that happened? damn
>>
>>6121767
you're an mtf and can't fathom why anyone would want a fucking dick
i could say similar things about how terrible having a vag is
>>
>>6122847
I would rather just not have genitals desu I just hate that orgasms are like brain candy otherwise I could do without, even so I could do without. But nooooooo asking to have your genitals removed outright is indicative of severe mental issues, but having them isn't.
>>
>>6117008
I'm dating an ftm, date someone who is bi
>>
>>6126933
>an ftm
>an
>>
>>6127068
>not pronouncing it "EFTeaM"
Shiggeety
>>
Is the OP pic ftm? If so, daaaamn.
>>
>>6127274
No he's not ftm. He's cis.
>>
>>6127227
>spelling out acronyms

That defeats the whole purpose. It's meant to reduce syllables and make things quicker. Rather than "eff-tee-em" it should just be "fit-um".

Do you pronounce LARPing as "ell-ayy-arr-peeing"?
>>
>>6131654
ftm is still shorter to write and say than "female to male." if you want to get real pedantic, FTM is actually an initialism and therefore not pronounced as a word, while LARP is a true acronym. also fit-um sounds dumb.
>>
>>6131674
So you're telling me you say "ell-gee-bee-tee" instead of simply "lug-butt"?

Sorry, man, but that's weird.
>>
>>6131705
hey, i don't make the rules, i just use them to win autistic internet arguments.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.