[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed that gay men have more respect for women than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: punch.gif (1 MB, 217x228) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
1 MB, 217x228
I've noticed that gay men have more respect for women than straight men do. How is this fucking possible?
>>
>>6113634
this is not true
>>
>>6113634
>dat generalization
>>
>>6113659
>>6113667
O RLY?

I know a whopping 2 gay guys who just adore women and one of them actually told another friend of mine to have more respect for them after overhearing him talking about how a girl needs to go suck a dick.
>>
>>6113634
[citation needed]
>>
>>6113679
>That's all it takes to have more respect than the average straight guy.
You need to meet more people.
>>
honestly, just look at the entirety of the drag community if you need examples of gay men not respecting women.
also, a lot of gay men feel like they have a "pass" to grope and grab women because they're gay.
>>
>>6113693
>also, a lot of gay men feel like they have a "pass" to grope and grab women because they're gay.

True, but really that's people in general. And same is true for the "nut check". People just need to learn that not everyone likes other's hands all over their bodies.
>>
File: not even mad.png (7 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
not even mad.png
7 KB, 274x242
Welp, thanks for enlightening me, guys. Until now, every time I post a thread asking the same question it gets 404d.
>>
>>6113693
>also, a lot of gay men feel like they have a "pass" to grope and grab women because they're gay.
So do faghags, desu, both are just copying what they saw on will & grace.
>>
>was hetero
>turned bi when I was a teenager
>turned gay later because I couldn't stand how women behaved
>now every aspect of women is disgusting to me

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: NoCountryForTLJ.jpg (5 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
NoCountryForTLJ.jpg
5 KB, 287x176
>>6113859
I doubt that you were ever really hetero, son. You just thought you were straight because you were raised in a culture where that was the expected default setting for men. As your puberty awakened your latent cocklust, you only thought you were bi because there was still some part of your childish mind that thought you should still end up with a woman like the good little boy your parents wanted you to be. Then you grew up.
>>
>>6113679
So... you made an assumption in general without looking at researches, statistics or whatever, but instead over 3 people.
>>
>>6113859
>>6113996
literally me.
>>
>>6113634
I dunno but gay men always have a hoarde of landwhale female friends
>>
I'm gay. And I just want to be sadistically treated and abused by women and given no access to bagina or sex, as if I'm some caged animal.

I just suck their dicks
>>
>>6114455
Speak for yourself. As a gay male, I have a lot of woman friends. We get along just fine.
>>
>>6113634

I can tell you haven't been around on this board much.
>>
I don't. Only beta loser straight guys respects women. High value guys know women prefer to be treated like teenagers and therefore act like teenagers when in a relationship
>>
>>6114803
I can tell that you're a repressed homosexual.
>>
>>6115073
that's fucking hOT.
>>
File: 1417765140403.jpg (703 KB, 1137x926) Image search: [Google]
1417765140403.jpg
703 KB, 1137x926
>>6115079

You're triggering me
>>
File: laughing problematic guy.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
laughing problematic guy.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>6113634
>gay men have more respect for women than straight men do
You can't possibly believe this bs
>>
>>6113634
It's true generally, but it's not true on 4chan, because it's mostly filled autistic spergs that think hating women makes them cool and edgy like the rest of the 4channers. The reason gay men seem to have more respect is that we don't have any reason to have a grudge against you. Beta males usually blame their failures with women on women. Disrespect for women also usually comes in a sexual nature, which gay men have no interest in.
>>
>gays
>respecting women

On the other hand, we hate them because we see them for what they are: shallow parasitic whores who feed off attention from males and want everything handed to them on a silver platter merely by virtue of their disgusting axe-wounds.

Heterofags don't really notice it, because they've been bewitched by devil vagina magic.
>>
>>6114455

Tricky tricky tricky
>>
>>6113693
And a lot of women think because a guy is gay that it's okay to push their tits all over them and grind on a fag, because "it doesn't count"

Drag is performance art, if you're going to single out drag queens then you have to go after drag kings for promoting toxic masculinity in their performances
>>
>>6113859
No, I relate to women more. It's easier to have conversations with women than with men and gays
>>
>>6115331
This

/thread
>>
>>6113634
Oh that use I kinds of false my friend.
>>
I'm not ashamed to admit that me and my gals are cool and we have fun together. They treat me as "one of the girls" because they trust me and because I have no sexual interest in them at all. And if a girl ever becomes my friend and likes me, it's easy to reject her since girls aren't as aggressive and she accepts that if a man is gay, there's no changing that.

I'm also "one of the guys" with my bros and it's interesting as well to notice how different the social interaction is between masculine men and feminine women.

And then you have the weird co ed group of friends, where you're just "one of the tribes members". Where the difference between guys and girls are nearly minimal and we are all platonic and cool with each other.

>>6113634
you sound like you don't get out much or have that many friends.
>>
>>6116865
>hanging out with "gals" unironically

Women by and large are cancerous, especially packs of them. Men, too. In my opinion co ed groups are the best groups because you get a variety of people with similar interests without a pervasive "bro" or "girlfriend" culture developing.
>>
>>6113679
Do you have anything else than anecdotal evidence?
>>
File: 441x600.jpg (69 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
441x600.jpg
69 KB, 441x600
Nothing wrong with having 1 or 2 female friends. its only a problem when you have a squad of girls and 1 token gay.
those women usually destroy that males individuality and personality, and turn him into an insufferable woman with a dick
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 248x185) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 248x185
>>6117522
Oh God lance's face is a fucking disaster, but yeah I hate how many straight women think gays are their lap dogs
>>
I like how my current group of friends is mixed
It's 6 men, 2 of us are gay and we have 2 women.

I find groups of only straight male friends to be boring, specially if you don't care about sports or videogames, groups of only girls are slightly better, but c'mon, it's not the 2000s, being a token stereotypical gay friend is no longer a thing. And while I dislike groups of only gay men, having another fag in your group is great, you got someone who to be gay with.
>>
>>6113634
As long as you avoid all the drama that girls create they're usually pretty nice to hang around. I've noticed girl-girl relationships are really fragile and have a ton of issues constantly so girls like befriending gay guys since it's the only way they have the chance at a stable friendship as long as it doesn't turn into a horde of fag hags with a single gay guy
>>
>>6113634
they dont tho
>>
File: Women(2).png (520 KB, 1548x2012) Image search: [Google]
Women(2).png
520 KB, 1548x2012
>>6115331
>autistic spergs
>standard 4chan insult
You just lost your credibility, man. Hating women is justified because most of them really suck.

>>6113859
>turned gay later because I couldn't stand how women behaved
How do you TURN gay? I don't like how women behave either but I'm not taking a dick up my ass. Haven't fucked a woman in years either.
>>
File: ¬_¬.jpg (21 KB, 536x510) Image search: [Google]
¬_¬.jpg
21 KB, 536x510
>>6117522
>>6117575

Fucking this, bitch tried to tell me how it is once just because I was her friend
>>
File: hahaha.gif (1 MB, 530x455) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
1 MB, 530x455
>>6113996

so true, because fuck society
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.