[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a bio male >best friend since 1st grade is f2m transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: KC Green.jpg (7 KB, 148x200) Image search: [Google]
KC Green.jpg
7 KB, 148x200
>be a bio male
>best friend since 1st grade is f2m transgender
>part of me always jealous watching him transition
>kind of wish i was ftm
>last night dreamed about having a vagina and woke up in a cold sweat
>i like being a man but i want my penis removed

what is wrong with me, i amso confused right now
do m2m transgender people exist?
>>
maybe you want to transition and you get jellouse that someone else gets the chance to do what they want, maybe you'd want to be more of a man than you are, maybe you realized that now you want to fuck your friend because you're gay.
ONLY YOU CAN TELL FAGGOT TAKE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND THINK INSTEAD OF BRUNING YOUR HEAD WITH INTERNET AND ENTERTAINMENT.
>>
>>6110765
What part of it makes you jealous?
>>
>>6110791
i dunno man
for one he got RIPPED in like 10th grade or whenever he started injecting testosterone and that was pretty cool
also one time he was telling me about his different strap ons cuz were basically brothers and i remember thinking "damn i wish i could change out my dick like that"
>>
>>6110821
get a
B I O N I C C O C K
I
O
N
I
C

C
O
C
K C O C C I N O I B

Yeah I dunno what to tell you man, maybe you're envious of the determination he had or some shit. Isn't there some saying that men aren't born but made? You could be jealous that he made himself into one and you might be just a normal beta faggot like the rest of us.
>>
>>6110765
I know how to solver your issues.

>transiton MtF
Get surgery done in the face, remove balls, breast implants, vocal cord surgery for that girl voice, take hormones, get a pussy in place of your cock, shave.

Then guess what? Do everything reverse.

>Transition to FtM.
>Get rid of your tits, take testosterone, lift, get some weird dick thing made with your leg skin in place of your pussy, stop shaving, etc.

There you go you're one of the legendary MtFtM trannies.
>>
>>6110931
lmao fuck no i dont want to be a girl or grow tits or whatever, my friend says its basically the worst thing ever and i believe him
>>
Dude you just sound like you might have some real problems with self esteem and you seem very insecure.

Testosterone doesn't just magically make someone ripped. You too could become a buff dudebro if you work at it.
>>
>>6110765
Just wondering, what was your reaction when he told you about being transsexual? I don't know too many normies who wouldn't be weirded out by something like that.
>>
You're not the first guy in here asking if they're the only one who's had this feel.

I'm ftm, but don't get any bottom dysphoria (after starting T). I don't think it's unthinkable that an otherwise cis guy could end up with similar brain wiring to me.
>>
>>6110986
we lift together idiot, no shit testosterone doesnt magically make you big...
>>
>>6110821
then get RIPPED too?

shaving my cat, amygdala
>>
>>6110993
i mean to me it wasnt surprising, id known him for years and we always did bro shit together
>>6111003
interesting, thanks dude
>>
>>6110765
>do m2m transgender people exist?
I dunno but I'm a femboy who is on hormones and basically likes to present more like a cute tomboy, but who is actually a guy and identifies as such, likes his dick, so on and so forth.

I guess that's kinda different from what you were describing but it's down the same vein.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.