[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow trannies. What are your thoughts on Iran being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei.jpg (59 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei.jpg
59 KB, 300x254
Hello fellow trannies.

What are your thoughts on Iran being so open to trannies?

Fellow poor Trans women. If the iranIan govt offered you a free trip to iran and srs would you take the botched surgery or wait to see if you can one day afford here?
>>
>>6110214
Iran's a Muslim shithole.

It's not open to trans women so much as it's mortified by gay men, and willing to tolerate trans women as the lowest part of the social hierarchy.

Hell no. I'm Canadian; transition will still cost a fortune, but my genitals are covered.
>>
>>6110214
they're only open to it because they force all gay men to do it

they think homosexuality is a sign of being trans and in order to keep out all gays they just transition them
>>
>>6110214
Even so you end up as a woman in iran which isn't exactly top of the social ladder.
>>
I feel bad for the gays whose only options are be forcibly feminized or go to jail/die
>>
>>6110276
a tutor I talk with some times doesn't mind gay people or lesbians. she said I don't behave like a typical gay man and should transition 100% percent and rid of all masculine traits. shes pretty cool and open minded, I don't know why all the wiggers give her shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.