[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obsessed with masculinity, including masculinity issues that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: GAlkpiKp.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
GAlkpiKp.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>Obsessed with masculinity, including masculinity issues that don't even affect him (i.e. dating straight women)
>Clearly hates himself for being gay
>Talks about homosexuality and transitioning as the products of mental illness
>Is strangely also obsessed with trans issues
>No personality beyond a very played-up "smarmy gay guy" image
>Would be a total hon if he transitioned
Transition when?
>>
above all he should stop dying his hair. looks quite ridiculous
>>
>Transition when?

When he's finished soaking up autism bux from all the Redpill types he panders to
>>
>>6109046
I've never heard him say homosexuality is a mental illness though, only transgender etc.

He also doesn't seem to "hate" himself at all for being gay really, all he says is that he'd prefer to be straight if he had the choice
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 680x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 680x647
>>6109046
Didn't think much of him, but after based trump made clear that his vision of a great America needs lgbt, I'm sold.

Anyone who helps the one true prophet can't be bad.
>>
>>6109046
I think he's just gay, not trans. He doesn't seem obsessed with trannies either, and even if he was that's like arguing that he wants to secretly be a fat feminist, since he talks about that all the time.
>>
File: marco-rubio.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
marco-rubio.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
He's a house faggot
And so is Marco Rubio
I personally don't think your sexuality should determine your political views but I do think it's pathetic to search for acceptance from actual neo-Nazis who make very sure they hate his kind, and he thinks it's just a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x851
>>6109132
Trump is pro lgbt though, he's been pro lgbt since long before Clinton was. Even nyt says this http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

More importantly, he's crushing lyin Ted and the Maggie Ghalager /FRC wing of the Republican Party and discrediting them in the eyes of activists.

There couldn't be a greater thing for Trump to do. He's truly a godsend for everyone here and only a blind partisan wouldn't back his cause.
>>
>>6109183
I'm not talking about Trump now, he's a guy with "New York values"
I'm talking about Milo trying to pander to "alt-right" when they've made very clear they don't like him
>>
>>6109200
https://youtu.be/tKcXrIY0HsA

>"Milo has officially started the salt-right, a movement composed of degenerate faggots who are mad that the (real) alt-right acknowledges that homosexuality is a mental illness."

K E K
>>
File: Patriots.jpg (89 KB, 858x540) Image search: [Google]
Patriots.jpg
89 KB, 858x540
I mean I'm against mass immigration and Islam, but that doesn't mean I want to join Nordic Resistance Movement because I know very well what they think of gay men
>>
>>6109200
Has been Trump's spearhead all this time. Support him if you support New York values
>>
>>6109216
Why support the attention whore when you can just support Trump? He's an opportunist and Paris Hilton trying to be political.
>>
>>6109214
i'm sure there is a middle ground somewhere between "would prefer stronger immigration and control" and "total white supremacist far right nazi org", but maybe i'm just optimistic.
>>
>>6109224
Yes there is but it's not where Milo tries to find acceptance. He's just trying to pinkwash it, and probably is somewhat successful as well. Well I don't think "alt-right" is even as aggressive Nordic Resistance Movement and it's probably just edgy American kids roleplaying.
>>
>>6109220
Mostly cause tha attention whore's personal army is tearing apart Cruz loyalists and social conservatives. Makes it obvious who to back.
>>
>>6109207
I'm disturbed by how good the musicianship on that is.
>>
File: 89529245.jpg (162 KB, 960x564) Image search: [Google]
89529245.jpg
162 KB, 960x564
>>6109098
>doesn't seem to "hate" himself at all for being gay really
>all he says is that he'd prefer to be straight if he had the choice
That's really sad and pathetic.
>>
>>6109046
Literally who?
>>
>>6109283

He would argue that it is better to be straight in our society. Do you disagree with that?

>>6109283
Milo Yiannopoulos you pleb
>>
File: Disdain for plebs.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for plebs.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
>>6109239
>that
>good

haha, you fucking pleb. That's run-of-the-mill want-to-be prog guised in a dj0nty riff and really shitty vocals that pander to faggots who think this kind of music is really heavy.

Egh.
>>
>>6109331
That argument is literally pointless though. It's like saying "It's better to be healthy than to be sick in our society." Yes, obviously, things are easier when you're straight. But you can't change being gay, so why even open up that discussion when it leads to absolutely nothing.
>>
>>6109183
He actually retracted this and said he's only against it because they're losing business and that it should be "up to the states" to decide if they want to pass legislation or not and that he won't interfere on a federal level if they do.
>>
HE ALSO DYES HIS HAIR BLONDE AND 80% OF THE ARTICLES CREDITED TO HIS NAME ARE ACTUALLY WRITTEN BY INTERNS FROM /POL/ CONFIRMED BY A FORMER GHOSTWRITER FOR HIM

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/31/11341956/milo-yiannopoulous-probably-44-children-in-trenchcoat

>"Milo Yiannopoulos is not one person," said the Breitbart employee. "That person does not exist. It is a collective consciousness of various different people who come and go."

>The former intern said Yiannopoulos delegated frequently. "I wrote articles for him. His articles on Breitbart. He writes some of them, but most no. He has other people writing his shit."
>>
>>6112571
>dyes his hair blonde
Well duh, what olivenigger has blonde hair?
>>
File: projectingalert.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projectingalert.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>6109046
>>
>>6109113
I would vote for trump if i could look like that.
>>
>>6112571

Yeah a gay alt Right Catholic who wrote an article about fucking 'Digimon' of all things is definitely what a news site would want from a fake persona.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/11/20/the-lost-franchise-why-digimon-deserves-a-glorious-renaissance/
>>
>>6109214
SD maybe, assuming you're Swedish from pic
>>
>>6112571
Well he's an editor, not a journalist.
>>
>>6109046
>including masculinity issues that don't even affect him (i.e. dating straight women)
That's called being selfless
Why would someone who hates being gay proudly flaunt the fact that he is at every opportunity?
>Talks about homosexuality and transitioning as the products of mental illness
Although I don't believe that homosexuality or those with gender dysphagia are mentally ill, I acknowledge not everyone claiming that they are mental illnesses are doing so with negative connotations. When have you ever seen anyone try to force people with OCD into separate bathrooms or deny the right for people with depression to marry? Claiming something is a mental illness, even if it's not true, does not mean you don't support their rights.
>Is strangely also obsessed with trans issues
Turn on the TV. Trans is the new gay
>No personality beyond a very played-up "smarmy gay guy" image
True
>Would be a total hon if he transitioned
He'd probably find a rich black sugar daddy to pay for FFS
>>
>>6109224
I kind of wish there was something like that, because I'm all for border control and healthy nationalism but I still hold dear my own personal freedom, also why do people think in black and white
Do you NEED to be a meme-ish leftist tard to be pro-lgbt rights? We should stop thinking in compartments, it's just simplistic and retarded
Just because I want to have a functional society with a sensible immigration management doesn't mean I also want to gas the gays and the trannies, I find it mostly unrelated
>>
>>6109224
There is but both sides will constantly claim that anyone who isn't part of their extreme is a member of the other and the media will completely back them up
>>
File: Screenshot_20160501-151936.png (462 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160501-151936.png
462 KB, 720x1280
>>6109239
The original track is Erased, by Volumes. Its just a parody.

Also
>tfw one of ur fav bands but u laughed anyway
>>
>>6114939
Periphery is in every conceivable way better than this band.
>>
>>6109046
Literally who?
>>
>tfw you aren't black thus never get the chance to destroy Milo's BP with your BBC
>>
>>6115048
>wanting to be nigger so you can fuck 3/10 guy
>>
>>6114990
Oh I know. Im not a fan of Volumes, to be honest. Periphery are dank tho
>>
>>6115070
I've sort of gotten tired of the prog dj0nty bands that aren't moving on from the same old stuff that is being produced for the past five or six years.

Although I still dig stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cnnuKCVSXo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>6115127
Oh Good Tiger are great. Saw them on tour with VOM and Periphery, it was tight af
>>
File: 1451154208820.jpg (29 KB, 307x595) Image search: [Google]
1451154208820.jpg
29 KB, 307x595
>Calls gay people "the master race"

what
>>
>>6109046
Literally who?
>>
>>6109046
>>Talks about homosexuality and transitioning as the products of mental illness
Nothing wrong with that, at least he's aware of it unlike many others.
>>
I really like Milo for his charisma, wit and good arguments when it comes to feminism and such, but he is such a liar.

After researching about him for a bit the only things I can believe he is for sure is that he is Greek and that he is gay. Nearly everything else is contradictory and it's hard to know who he is really.
>>
That's probably because he's catholic
>>
>>6109046
he's a pathetic human being
>>
>>6109183
he's pro business, not pro lgbt, scary how many of you are this deluded and easy to win over...
>>
>>6109416
who said he opened it up for discussion? it's just a quote. someone probably literally asked him. what would you do? lie?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.