[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a late-night rant for me. I'm bi, and for a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bc4.jpg (205 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
bc4.jpg
205 KB, 500x386
This is a late-night rant for me.

I'm bi, and for a long time I avoided this board because of the constant /biscum/ references. It seemed hypocritical... at the time.

Over the last few weeks I've been looking at other bisexuals I know in my life. All of them truly are promiscuous degenerates. Seriously, you truefags are so much better.

While I've never been a fan of the gay lobby/LGBT movement, I've begun to notice homomen settling down. They aren't defining everything by their sexuality as much as they used to.

Bisexuals seem to dye their hair, identify as bullshit genders that don't exist, and sexualities that are just fancy words to appear politically correct.

Can we not address the fact that the bisexual community is intermingling with the cancer that is tumblr-esque feminism?

Fuck it, I like dudes more than chicks. I'm identifying as gay until this degeneracy goes away. MAGA.

>pic-unrelated. i like private time cuddles and napping.
>>
>>6108766
>self-hating bisexual

plz go
>>
>>6108770
i dont hate myself
i hate the other bisexuals
>inb4 internalized buzzword
>>
>>6108785
You're still stupid.

I'm bi and literally the opposite of everything you said. But then, you're a dick, so no wonder you attract other shitty bisexuals.
>>
File: the 100 season 2 finale review.png (515 KB, 1600x898) Image search: [Google]
the 100 season 2 finale review.png
515 KB, 1600x898
>>6108766
Welcome, friend bisexual.Come to the City of Light.
>>
>>6108823
>still stupid
>dick
ad hominem

stereotypes are very rarely individually accurate. i never said i attracted the bad ones anyway. i've been lowkey about it, just wait for something to happen naturally.

most of the people i stereotyped are the few i know personally and the ones i see online.

you may be the opposite of what i described, but still, address my points instead of my character.
>>
>>6108838
she freaks me the fuck out. good show.

what goes down in the City of Light? I'm hoping there is a lack of pink purple and blue.
>>
File: The-100-3x02_-_Jaha_&_Alie.png (467 KB, 570x340) Image search: [Google]
The-100-3x02_-_Jaha_&_Alie.png
467 KB, 570x340
>>6108846
Dunno, it's like the Matrix, so it might be all green.
Though I still like to think Alie has good intentions, although her course of action is misunderstood.
>>
>Bisexuals seem to dye their hair
yeah I thought about bleaching my hair

nice blogpost btw
>>
>>6108883
the road to hell is paved with good intentions
>>
>>6108887
okay, i should really specify. changing your appearance is fine. its the personality traits that are almost always associated with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.