[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disregard all the rhetoric you've heard and speak from personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CaCnFIeWQAAB4g-.png large.png (899 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
CaCnFIeWQAAB4g-.png large.png
899 KB, 800x900
Disregard all the rhetoric you've heard and speak from personal experience. Is being gay a choice?
>>
No, I tried not to be gay but doing so feels fucking awful. If I actually had a choice in the matter considering the culture of my town I'd never want to be gay for even one second
>>
Wanting to do gay shit isn't a choice.

Doing gay shit is a choice.
>>
>>6107541
Yeah I kinda tend to think the same thing. I made this thread because it never occurred to me that I was gay until I was 21 when I fell in love with a guy and became gay as can be. I'm curious to hear from others about it since my sphere is pretty straight aside from my boyfriend and myself. I recognize that all a person's actions are made of their own accord but that certain things like sexual desire or maybe love are not choices.
>>
>>6107541

I think this is pretty much spot on, for me at least. I think it was inevitable that I would be attracted to men to the point where I wanted to be intimate with them, but there was definitely some deliberation in sucking that first cock. Although since getting past that, the sex is amazing and I'm completely head over heels in love and it feels great.
>>
>>6107541
This
>>
>>6107521
for women? Yes it's a choice.

For men? No. They are doomed.
>>
>>6107688
lol
>>
It's not a choice, whether man or woman. TERFS who say they're lesbian because they hate men can go to hell.
>>
>>6107763
lol he said putting the rhetoric aside
>>
>>6107521
For bisexuals.
>>
File: 195433102004202.jpg (84 KB, 684x640) Image search: [Google]
195433102004202.jpg
84 KB, 684x640
>>6107541
Spot on. And if youre bi you can even wait for a 10/10 boi to fug and slam womin during not doing gay shit. Makes it that much more special!
>>
>>6107688
>Women
>choice

It is hot to watch girls fuck each other with strap ons it's almost heartless, not that that's a bad thing, kej
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.