[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has begun...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: bathroompolice.png (352 KB, 1021x721) Image search: [Google]
bathroompolice.png
352 KB, 1021x721
Get your popcorn out everyone, because this whole bathroom nonsense is just about to start getting good.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/self-appointed-bathroom-cop-catches-dallas-woman-using-womens-restroom-8259104

If you haven't seen already, just go ahead and watch as this nignog follows a cis-woman, whom he believed to be trans, into the women's restroom hoping to be some kind of conservative hero. All this only to get laughed at by this cis-girl as he mutters about her dressing like a man and walks away with his little pecker between his legs. The look on his face when he realizes just how stupid he is just can't be beat.

This isn't even the first time this has happened since all this shit has gone mainstream, so expect more videos of this kind of thing to start popping up. I personally can't wait.
>>
>>6107370
Gotta make sure those dykes know their place
>>
>bathroom nonsense
>now everyone thinks they have a perfect trannydar
>only snare butch looking cis women

Oh man I am laughing. As a passing trans woman I find this hilarious. So they really think non passing trans women with any self awareness are going to use the women's? Hell no I didn't start until I was 100% sure I'd get no shit.

But dis gun b gud.
>>
>>6107370
not that this isn't hilarious but

>"Welcome to my world," Rush wrote when she posted the Baylor videos on Facebook. "Do you actually think I would choose this life?"
i mean she kinda did by her fashion choices? I'm not sure if im missing a point here
>>
>>6107390
is there a pic of how she looked?
>I'm guessing mullet and a fanny pack.
>bull dykes love fanny packs
>>
>>6107401
around the middle of the page
>>
>>6107390
>i mean she kinda did by her fashion choices?
Her fashion choice was to wear a fucking Texas Tech t-shirt, and some basketball shorts. If those things are male only clothes, then I'm fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger.
>>
>>6107370
"Because in times like these, you can never be too careful. "
What? What times? Has it suddenly gotten a lot more dangerous?
>>
>>6107412
Christfags always seem to believe we are on the very fucking edge of the apocalypse itself. God damn bloodgod worshippers always being such kikes.
>>
>>6107412
Absolutely
Rapes committed by transgender individuals have increased 900000% since the governor of NC began protecting the rights of the common man
>>
>>6107410
Replace obsolete dykes wth femboys, they obviously can't do anything right.
>>
File: lmao.png (108 KB, 228x199) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
108 KB, 228x199
>>6107401
>>
>>6107370
So, do you get a bounty if you catch somebody in the wrong bathroom?

Fellow trans people, please do the following, this goes mainly for ftms.

>Have a ftm friend, or be one
>Ftm walk into the bathroom either looking completely male, or just "dykish"
>Whoever is not ftm scouts outside the bathroom
>If it's noticed that the ftm has lured a cis male into the womens bathroom
>Call law enforcement or whoever is in authority
>Ask whoever is in authority to check the ID on both the people in the restroom
>The ftm will pass the check
>The cis male who went into the bathroom to shoo away the ftm will not pass the check
>Split the bounty money, and laugh at the christfag as he gets on the police record.

Repeat this over and over until you've taken all the government money.
>>
File: 1456521605624.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
1456521605624.png
404 KB, 904x596
>>6107370
>Bathroom panic is now backfiring on butch dykes and ugly cis women
>mfw TERFs and feminazis are getting a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>6107456
How could that idiot actually think that was a man? Does having short hair make you male these days? Her bone structure is like 100% female.
>>
>>6107458
i think that bounty one never passed?
>>
File: doggo.png (57 KB, 585x645) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
57 KB, 585x645
>>6107459
For the conservatives who are actually voting these laws in, that's a win-win situation.
>>
>>6107370
>he confusion isn't universal, however. Once, because the women's restroom was full and figuring that everyone mistook her for a dude anyways, she tried using the men's bathroom at a bar. Its occupants were immediately panic stricken. "Whoa, there's a chick in the bathroom!" they yelled. "Get out, get out!"

ok, I'm calling bullshit on this one. I've been to several concerts and bars where women invaded men's room b/c of long lines. Worst that happens is someone might yell out off-color jokes like "hide your peckers boys or she'll see how small it is" or something like that but they are usually allowed to cut in front of everyone else not shunned out of the room.
>>
File: topkek.gif (94 KB, 258x144) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
94 KB, 258x144
>>6107458
FtM here. I'm in. Let's do this
>>
>>6107410
hair is also a fashion choice

she makes choices in appearance that consistently get her mistaken for male. im not saying they should, or that that should be a problem and is wrong. But her choices lead to these events, she chose this life

>>6107465
I imagine it was from the back. when she turned around to talk to him he got all confused and shit
>>
>>6107483
It's not called a hysteria for nothing.
>>
>>6107490
She chose to wear androgenous clothes, but she absolutely did NOT choose to be mistaken as a male. Haircuts and clothes are not what make up our gender, and these days are hardly even an outward sign of someones gender. Just because she wears her hair short doesn't mean she's choosing for there to be stupid people out there who can't even tell the difference between a butch lesbian and a man.
>>
>>6107512
That's like me eating only doritoes and mountain dew and getting fat and saying "I didn't choose to live in a world where eating only junk food makes you fat"

You make choices on the way you act, dress, eat, etc. The world responds the way the world responds.
>>
>>6107512
>these days are hardly even an outward sign of someones gender
Oh dog, fuck off. Most people who look like males are males. It therefore makes sense to assume that someone who looks like a male is a male.
Also, by dressing a certain way she is choosing to be treated a certain way.
>>
>>6107465
all those white ppl probably look the same to him
>>
>>6107531
And it wouldn't have responded like that if all this tranny law bullshit wasn't making people paranoid as fuck. Bathroom laws suck and not just for trans people.
>>
>>6107546
I guess this is a boon for perverts of the appropriate gender:
>"Why are you starring at like that for so long, pervanon?"
>"I-I t-thought you might be the wrong gender"
>"Oh! Cool. Keep up the good work! :D"
>>
>>6107537
there a redegrees to that.If you are meeting someone you dedicate more time to check them out than if you saw them walking on the street. Trying to attack someone for breaking the law should take even more time.

Consider this as a criminal act, like the guy did. There is meeting a shoddy fellow, letting him in your house and making a citizen arrest. Each step takes higher degrees of profiling.
>>
File: 1457522777911.jpg (273 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457522777911.jpg
273 KB, 512x512
>>6107481
>tfw this isn't about women's safety or trannies at all, rather it's more about policing women's gender expression and shooting down anti-LGB discrimination protections
>tfw normies are too retarded to realize this and vote these laws in to protect the wimminz
>mfw TERFs don't realize this until it's too late and people like Cathy Brennan are getting unceremoniously tossed out of women's restrooms
>>
>>6107653
Normies don't even care about the women. They voted this in solely to discriminate against trans women
>>
File: 1413139320378.jpg (805 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1413139320378.jpg
805 KB, 1920x1080
>>6107653
I'm with you there. I seriously can't come up with a better ironic ending to all of this than the TERFs digging their own graves.
>>
>>6107673
Are you retarded because I think you are
>>
>>6107465

People raised in places with very strict standards of dress are confused by slight deviations.
>>
>>6107703
no I'm not. There are a lot better areas to work on than public bathrooms if people really want to protect women who are vulnerable to assault/abuse.
>>
>>6107458
too bad i dont have friends, or id do this
>>
>>6107531
ok but one is an objective reality; ie being fat makes you actually, objectively fat, but the other is an opinion; having short hair and wearing "guy" clothes does not make you objectively male. false equivalency
>>
>>6107546
No one's saying the laws didn't suck, no one's saying people wouldn't respond differently if these laws weren't all over the news. but she still did make a choice to style herself in a certain way which she knows, through her own historical evidence, leads to the treatment she dislikes. She chose this life. She's not wrong for choosing this life, good for her for expressing herself and standing up to gender norms and whatnot. But she chose it and continues to choose it by dressing the way she does. Perhaps it is even noble, depending on how you view this kind of gender protest, but it is her choice to fight this fight.

I'm not judging the choice, but to say she does not have a choice, and is not actively choosing to be perceived this way every day, is not true.

>>6108744
her problem isn't that when she wears these clothes she turns into a man. her problem is that when she wears these clothes she is sometimes mistakenly perceived as a man. This objectively happens. "fallacy i read about on wikipedia"
>>
"U know iz difficult u dress like man"
No shit shernog
>>
>>6107370
If this butch woman had a gun she could have shot this nigger following her into the bathroom.
>Since she didnt have a gun she should have yelled "RAPE" and got that nigger lynched.

>Fucking niggers.
>>
>>6109009
Not that anon but when someone someone eats only doritos and mountain dew and get fat they're not just being mistakenly perceived as fat, they ARE fat.
It's pretty obviously false equivalency and you just seem to be deflecting with "lol you probably just read that on wikipedia so it's wrong".
It doesn't disprove the point you're trying to make so need to die on that hill, just come up with a better comparison.
>>
>>6107673
>They voted this in
try again
Also this law is not made for trannies, they only did that to get the public talking about it, the other parts of the law are waaaay worse
>>
>>6109083
>Choice you make
Eat doritoes and mountain dew
>Consequence of your choice
You get fat
>Result
You chose the life of being fat

>Choice you make
Wear a blue mohawk and dress androgynously
>Consequence of your choice
Get mistaken for a man sometimes
>Result
You chose the life of sometimes being mistaken for a man

The point was if you do a thing and you know what will happen when you do the thing you can't say you didn't choose the consequence of doing the thing. You can say it's unfair that that is the consequence, you can say it shouldn't have happened. But you made the choice.

The point is not that being fat and being mistaken for male are somehow similar consequences. They are entirely different, only similar in that they can be consequences of personal choices. No attempt is being made to claim she's becoming a male or that fat people aren't actually fat and I'm not sure where this misunderstanding is coming from.

Perhaps because no one seems to understand the analogy it isn't a very effective one?

Maybe a better one is idk if you're a guy running around naked in pink body paint you're going to get mistaken for a faggot, and you made the choice to do that etc
>>
>>6109051
>no shit shernog
>>
>>6107370
Calling it now: the right to pee without being harassed is going to be amended to the UDHR in the 21st century.
>>
>>6109083
To clarify there is no false equivalency because I am not actually attempting to draw an equivalency to "being fat" and "sometimes people think ur a dude"

Being fat is simply used to illustrate that you can't perform an action with a known consequence and simultaneously claim that you did not choose for the consequence to happen.
>>
>>6109051
But in your case you dress like a man and you're a tranny with severe manface. I agree they should keep you in the invalids bathroom.
>>
>>6107389
> So they really think non passing trans women with any self awareness are going to use the women's?
>implying that a non-passer in girl mode using the men's room is any less embarrassing than a butch lesbian mistaken for a man

>Oh man I am laughing.
>But dis gun b gud.

Enjoy watching your sisters get shit on.

Maybe it will finally mend the lost love between cis lesbians and tranny pretendbians.
>>
>>6109146
I love how the logic for supporters of these bills is shifting from "Only genitals matter in bathroom choice" to "y-you gotta look the part"

It really shows how dumb these laws are and the people who support them
>>
>>6109255
Femfag so I don't have to worry about any fallout, even if people might I'm a dyke or something.

Just laughing hard over how dykes have been the only ones to suffer this far. Hilarious unintended consequences.
>>
>>6109146
Bro I'm not disagreeing with your core point that women choose to dress in a way that leads to them being misgendered but it was a bad comparison and it's stupid for you to die on this hill instead of just coming up with a better way to make the case for your point.
>>
File: photo_sep_18_9_44_48_pm.jpg (100 KB, 299x324) Image search: [Google]
photo_sep_18_9_44_48_pm.jpg
100 KB, 299x324
>Welcome to my world
>Do you actually think I would choose this life?

Well to be fair she did choose to dress like that and have that hairstyle. Sexuality might not be a choice but you sure as fuck can choose your hairstyle and clothes.
>>
>>6109389
>telling people what they can and cannot wear
welcome to communism everyone
>>
>nignog
It really does look as though SJWs are eating each other.
>>
>>6107412
Yes because this rampant transgenderism is a fad, therefore any cis bloke can claim he's a woman and his claim must be taken seriously or the press will howl. Same applies to ciz women as well.

That's what the "toilet law" is there for.
>>
>>6109446
>Literal SJW is making fun of SJWs
Being /pol/ makes you a SJW, dumb shit.
>>
>>6109464
Are you trying to induce cognitive dissonance? Weird tactic.
>>
File: eugene.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
eugene.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
>>6109389
>Welcome to my world
>>
>>6109458
http://www.politifact.com/north-carolina/statements/2016/apr/01/chris-sgro/equality-nc-director-no-public-safety-risks-cities/

Pathetically fake.

You're just gonna keep catching butch lesbians.
>>
>>6109469
SJW = social justice warrior.
You're "fighting" for what you think is social justice, thus you're a SJW.
>>
It is a silly problem with a very simple solution.

Women born women get to use the womens bathroom.

Lesbians, MtF and FtM transgenders have to use the mens bathroom.

Cis men they um ... Just fuck off and do it in the bushes!
>>
Huh, it only takes 2 months for society to revert back to the to the early 1900's.

Women won't be able to wear pants without being called a dude soon.
>>
File: sjwgays.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sjwgays.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1200
>>6109514
I'd like tumblrites to become sane rather than keep trying to establish a sort of language-policing Stasi or wipe out "white people" based on some notion of latent collective guilt for atrocities committed hundreds of years ago, but I'm fine with things as they are.

>>6109529
Check your cisphobia, dude.

>>6109530
If this is the world according to transgenders, then I'm surprised that you wonder why ordinary people think you're mental.
>>
>>6109530
no shit
I'm moving to canada
>>
>>6109564
retard alert
>>
File: sjwwhitey.jpg (134 KB, 650x486) Image search: [Google]
sjwwhitey.jpg
134 KB, 650x486
>>6109581
Not an argument.
>>
>>6109564
>being this dumb
>>
File: sjwislam.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
sjwislam.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>6109679
Not an argument.
>>
File: are you well.jpg (51 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
are you well.jpg
51 KB, 600x604
>>6109564
>I'd like tumblrites to become sane
They think you're insane, you think they're insane, we think you're both insane.
>>
>>6109690
If you want reasonable people to engage in arguments with you then try some introspection first.
>>
>>6109718
>>6109718
>>6109718
>>
>trans women can't go into women bathroom
>cis men apparently can
Murrica fuck yeah.
>>
File: Hungover.jpg (95 KB, 545x676) Image search: [Google]
Hungover.jpg
95 KB, 545x676
>>6109718
empathy is very hard to be taught, it requieres spending a lot of time with other people you care about and worrying about their feelings. when it comes to people you'll never meet irl it's wasiting your effort to make them realize how limited their view is.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IduXmk_6I
>demon creature out of hell
>bombed out of brain on drugs
>shooting heroin in the womens bathroom
>their god is a guy in a beard and a thong vomiting everywhere
>bathroom trolls
>children everywhere
>projectile vomiting
>crap running down pants
>it's hellish
>this is what their god wants to force on us

Keep them out of bathrooms unless you want the end of times hell on earth.
It's just common sense.
>>
>>6107458
yes yes yes
>>
>>6109056
I honestly would have shot him.

One does not simply nig into a women's bathroom and harass a white girl.
>>
>>6110210
>Keep them out of bathrooms unless you want the end of times hell on earth.
You've all been pawns to subvert countries since ww2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
>>
>>6109056
Wow, how dare you, you transphobe/heteronormative/sexist. Charged and silenced.
>>
>>6107458
I'm ftm and I love getting money
>>
>>6110210

oh my fucking god this is amazing
>>
Did a straight black male barge into the female bathroom to be an ilegal vigilante and felt like a victim? even if it was a male getting there, he was also a man.
>>
>>6110657
But he's a straight cis man so he gets away with it anyway. You're only in trouble is you're not cis or straight.
>>
>>6110657
he also did it to start a fight with another man.
is it cool to barge into the female bathroom if you're gonna fight someone? because I'd be down with that.
>>
>>6109458
>this rampant transgenderism is a fad
Based on any sort of research or statistics or just your feels that it must be "le degeneracy" or the "liberal sjw jewish conspiracy" because it's offensive to you?
>therefore any cis bloke can claim he's a woman and his claim must be taken seriously or the press will howl
Sure the "press" is bullying you, never mind that many trans people object to being grouped in with those who have no intention or desire to actually medically transition.
Regardless, women and men can assault and perv on people of their own sex and it's all already illegal and if someone intends to break those laws then the invisible barrier of a bathroom sign isn't likely to stop them.
>>
>>6110657
heh
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.