[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
strictly dickly rape jokes bisexual and gay trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: marijuanarape.jpg (107 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
marijuanarape.jpg
107 KB, 450x252
Hey /lgbt/ I fucked up I made a rape joke and my normie friends hate me
The story:
>party at girls house
>everyone is bisexual except for twink
>I'm trans ftm bi and the only other guy besides twink who is gay
>we all get stoned I smoked a whole blunt and lost it
>we pass out but I can't sleep
>omfg what is going on
>twink rolled on top of me
>winning?
>he keeps pushing me off the bed I have no interest in him he's godlike but my friend so
>no
>he won't stop
>I deal with it and morning comes
>everyone wakes up
>omg twink kept pushing me off the bed etc. Its like he was sleep raping me
>everyone passes off the joke and moves on
A week passed and they complained saying
>twink is gay that joke was not funny he doesn't like pussy he doesn't find interest in you
>b-but I'm bisexual
I date guys I didn't make the joke cus he was gay I made it cus HE WAS ON TOP OF ME violating my personal space
Now they won't speak to me and casted me as a monster just for being edgy this happened a few months ago now I need a new friend group
>>
>>6105765
>now I need a new friend group

Yes you do. Protip: if they're offended by rape jokes, they're not normies. They're SJWs. Good riddance.
>>
>>6105765
Brooklyn is that you?
>>
>>6105765
if a group of friends would completely throw you out over something so trivial, you should probably find better friends anyway
>>
>>6105802
This sounds nothing like Brooklyn and is lacking ellipses.
>>
>>6105904
>bi
>smokes weed to the point that you pass out and almost get raped

sounds like Brooklyn.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>6105802
>ftm
>naming himself Brooklyn
>>
>>6105961
I'm pretty positive that only here he is called Brooklyn. I am unsure why, because I try to ignore him and his nonsensical babbling.
>>
>>6105904
>>6105802
>>6105953
>>6105961
>>6105978
I haven't been on this forum in a while I'm lost who is Brooklyn
>>
>>6105961

I mean if MtFs can make up ridiculous snowflake names ....
>>
>>6105961
>>6105991
>>6106254
That's just a nickname on here because thats where he lives/is from, he's a unique guy from /ftmg/
>>
What's the punch line using rape as a hyperbole? Ooh some one poked my arm, it's like finger rape guys!

It's not funny and you getting put through the ringer over it is fine. They shouldn't stop being your ' friends' over it
>>
>>6105765
>we all get stoned I smoked a whole blunt and lost it

You all brought it upon yourselves.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.