[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I try this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 18
File: Transgen-600-CI-1-1.jpg (621 KB, 1200x858) Image search: [Google]
Transgen-600-CI-1-1.jpg
621 KB, 1200x858
>>
Jesus fuck, this is such a stupid thing to think.
As a gay man myself what I want when I'm go into a bathroom is to piss in peace, not take photos of guys pissing.
Somebody who really wants to do that already does, I'm sure there must be plenty of bugged toilets and whatnot.

This is just retarded and really shows that straight men really would rape if there were no consequences. Like when I was young, I remember my cousing and his group of friends complaining that one of them did not violate a girl when she was passed out and all of them thought this was the right thing to do. Most straight men are the worst, they only understand that they have to somehow 'trick' a girl into having sex with them, that they are 'the other' and somehow have to conquer them or that women are not attracted to men.
>>
If you're enough of a fucking sperg, sure go ahead.
>>
>>6102580
You realize that it's still illegal to take pictures of people without there permission right? This is just some talking point conservatives pulled out of there ass to pass laws that really do nothing but make the statement that conservatives hate the lgbt community.
>>
>>6102580
>those butts
kek
>>
>>6102600
t. dyke
or alternatively
t. shitskin from muslim country
>>
>>6102670
Eastern Europe. No difference desu ;)
Live in the UK though with my British bf.
>>
File: kevin siers.jpg (88 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
kevin siers.jpg
88 KB, 500x373
>>6102580
Tbh I wonder why noone is talking about reverse.
>>
>>6102600
I'm sure you know a lot of straight men rapist of course.

It's a statistical fact that 150% of straight men will commit a rape in their lives. In fact gay people are 175% more likely to be raped than their straight counterparts, although only 50% of the population has been raped (men can't get raped.)
>>
>>6102913
Make fun of me all you want, but I feel you've never had any straight guy friends who would tell you the truth.
>>
>>6102876
>eastern europe
We talking gypsies or slavs?
>>
>>6102946
try not living in a shithole with shithole tier family
>>
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>6102897
Because they're more afraid of women getting buttraped by mtf trannies in women's rooms than of ftm trannies going in men's rooms.

Women need safe spaces from everyone who looks masculine REEEEEE
>>
>>6102897
FtMs don't have dicks to rape with :)
>>
>>6102897
>be me
>be this situation
>lel into infinity every time a woman sees me
>>
>>6103026
Can't wait for you to get arrested and explain it at jail each time :)
>>
>>6103029
Can't touch me when I have a real mangina that says I can.
>>
>>6103039
Yep that you will explain at the police station. They are not going to check your junk in public each time someone calls you in.
>>
>>6102982
>than of ftm trannies going in men's rooms.
Women's room you mean
>>
>>6103043
>implying I wouldn't be let in because of the F on my card anyway and all of the "MUH BIOLOGY" arguments
>>
>>6102580
are you retarded?

i hope they catch you and cut your dick off, dude
>>
>>6103055
Free healthcare?
>>
>>6102580
The mom washing her hands is a confirmed hon

Just like look at that face

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
>>
I love how conservative people will bring up the talking point of "criminals don't obey gun control laws!" and then somehow think a criminal will obey a bathroom sign law.
>>
>>6102897
because mtfs are disgusting pervert fetishist rapists while ftms are harmless tomboys
>>
>>6102580
Hasn't this guy made a bunch of other anti-LGBT comics? Seems like a cool dude
>>
File: Tolerance-590-LA.jpg (219 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance-590-LA.jpg
219 KB, 590x421
>>6105072
mhmm
>>
>>6105033
face? check the rib cage.
>>
File: Convert-NRD-600.jpg (215 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
Convert-NRD-600.jpg
215 KB, 600x465
>>6105072
>>6105118
kek, comparing us to mudslimes
>>
>>6102658
their diapers are full
>>
I was in a mental hospital with a woman who was currently being investigated because her BF was arrested and being charged with perving in on women in locker rooms. Interestingly enough the guy got women to put up the cameras and everything and be the ones taking pictures, so it doesnt even prevent the crime
>>
>>6103013
>letting your unattended child get raped in a public bathroom
>>
>>6102629
this. even if you have access to the bathroom, it doesn't mean you are allowed to do anything more than piss and shit in there. for example, if a man goes to the men's restroom and molests a boy, he can't just go "but I was allowed in there" as a defense.
a law isn't going to stop a rapist, this shit only punishes trans people trying to mind their own business.
>>
File: bathrooms[1].jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bathrooms[1].jpg
47 KB, 600x400
Inevitably all washrooms would end up as unisex. It saves on building costs and labour. This pic is what an actual communal washroom looks like. Not much chance for rape or assault really.
This is from New Caledonia as well, not even really the most advanced country out there, yet you still get the same amount of privacy and safety as at home.
The way we have bathrooms right now doesn't even make sense really. There's nothing really preventing people from going into the wrong bathroom and most of the metal bathroom stall types don't even provide suitable safety or privacy. I've even heard all over the UK they're renovating and removing segregated bathrooms and doing communal, unisex washrooms with floor-to-ceiling stalls.

If they're so worried about perverts in bathrooms maybe make some changes to building codes to actually make a difference rather than just creating vigilante bathroom patrol groups...
>>
>>6105215
I'll be honest, I've never understood why the room for shitting in became a gender "safe space" in the first place.
>>
>>6105168
There was a guy in Denver who owned and ran a motel for decades, and built secret viewing areas under some rooms so he could spy on guests having sex. His wife knew about it and even helped him out.
>>
>>6105230
To continue on, it sounds like some SJW bullshit if you think about it.
>Oh, I can't piss if some potential rapist with his dick is here! Give me my own room for that or else it's sexist!1!
>>
>>6105233
Basically, seems normal in abuse cases actually, that the guy tricks women into doing it. The get off to spying on women not that they cant find women.
>>
>>6105230
They're switching to unisex washrooms in schools in the UK because segregated washrooms have supposedly led to more bullying and assaults in schools. The communal washrooms actually improved safety and privacy since they had proper toilet stalls and proper locks and whatnot.
Segregating genders only produces the illusion of safety.
>>
>>6103013
Mtf dicks don't even work after hormones properly
>>
>>6102580
Yes. That will go well. I can confirm that you will not get arrested.
>>
>>6105195
This. Holy shit, this.
>>
>>6105118
What alternate reality is this guy living in? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6105422
Christians have a huge persecution complex, at least in America. It doesn't matter that Christians are by far the dominant religion of the country or that religious freedoms are one of the most protected groups, and literally every discrimination policy starts with religion, they genuinely seem to believe that they are a hated and oppressed minority for "standing up for Jesus".
>>
>>6105470
I don't even understand this anymore. I've been trying to wrap my head around it for years. How do people delude themselves like this? Why can't people look at basic statistics, constitutional law, and fact and understand that the world isn't the way their pastors tell them it is? Am I just naive?
>>
>>6105505
"Christianity is dying in this country!"

>church makes billions of dollars and pastor lives in giant gold house
>>
>>6105505
My mom dragged me to see God's Not Dead and the sequel and they're both Christian Delusions of Persecution: The Movie, so the media is also feeding it.
>>
>>6105253
Holy fuck that actually makes a lot of sense... If we switch over to unisex toilets buisnesses will actually have to fix the broken crap in the bathrooms for fear of lawsuits.

No more awkwardly trying to shit with your foot holding the door closed, no more walking into the stalls and realizing that the isn't even the right size for the stall and won't close at all, no more having those super awkward restrooms where the seat of the toilet is at the same level or lower than the end of the divider. Hell there was this one skating rink I remember going to, only had 3 stalls, all the toilets were broken / clogged. There was one toilet that was clean and worked at the very end of the bathroom, behind the stalls. Probably because no one used it because it didn't even have a stall. It was just sitting in the middle of the bathroom. Who the fuck installs an open toilet?
>>
Transgendered people against mixed bathrooms!
>>
>>6102580
>>
>>6105505
People in power think that the way things have always been is the way they should always be.
>>
>>6105537
Well, I'm a trans girl, and I think mixed bathrooms would be a good thing. There's a lot of data that suggests it would benefit society. I'm too lazy to pull up any data, but one example is that it helps keep men and women from thinking of each other as "the other." Another example is that it drastically minimizes already drastically minimized rates of sexual assault in bathrooms (more people go to the same room, higher chance of someone being in there to stop it)

I think it's a good thing.

>>6105550
Unfortunately, this is true.
>>
>>6105575

>There's a lot of data that suggests it would benefit society. I'm too lazy to pull up any data

Well don't mention it then, doll.

>t helps keep men and women from thinking of each other as "the other."

But they are the other. One has penis, one has vagina. I don't to hurt your feelings, I really don't, but at some pont you have to say "2+2=4".

>drastically minimizes already drastically minimized rates of sexual assault in bathrooms (more people go to the same room, higher chance of someone being in there to stop it)

But could one not say not introducing a penis into the eqaution further halt sexual assault hun?
>>
who the fuck honestly uses public restrooms?
>>
>>6105613
>Well don't mention it
I'm not trying to convince you. I'm simply stating my reasoning for my opinion.

>But they are the other.

You could say that, sure, but it benefits us as a society to not see each other as "the other." It helps us better empathize with one another when we don't see them as someone drastically different from ourselves.

>But could one not say not introducing a penis into the eqaution further halt sexual assault hun?

I fail to understand your intended meaning through your faulty sentence structure, I apologize, could you try writing it another way?
>>
>>6105613
Sure, there's differences between men and women and that includes dicks and pussy, but it's not as big a deal as people think. This "women are from Venus, men are from Mars" and we're practically different species shit is pretty false and the attitudes that come from it, like men and women can't just be friends can be harmful.
>>
>>6105652
Right, it lends to the idea that this anon >>6102600 mentioned; that women are to be tricked into having sex with men.

If we view the opposite sex as more similar than we are different, society will likely benefit in some way. A good hypothesis to form might be that rates of rape and sexual assault will decline, if people better empathize with the opposite sex.
>>
>>6105505
The other day I was hearing Chomsky say that once the american political spectrum shifted too much to the right the democrats ended looking like the sane middle ground, forcing the republicans which were even more to the right to side with minor unrepresented groups. With a discourse that unified their general causes christians, militarists, and so on, who were divided groups or not even groups before, were turned into big groups that started mixing in the borders between them. So you have people who reflect the worst parts of multiple groups so low that politics didn't even bother with them before the 50's.
>>
>>6105648

Does it benefit us as a society? I don't think it does.

>I fail to...

Does not introducing a penis to a female bathroom increase risk to female citizens?

>>6105652

Well, sure. THere differences and none-differences. But by catagorization of sex, men and women bathrooms exist for a reason. I see no real need to force or lobby business to construct them or allow men into female bathrooms, which adds a new layer or beaurocracy to private and public spaces.
>>
>>6105615
Where do you go for a piss when you're out? The streets?
>>
>>6105713
What is that reason though? Stalls provide privacy, and I don't know about you, but I don't like anyone else looking at my dick, man or woman.
As already stated in this thread, gender segregated bathrooms are just a cultural norm here, there's plenty of cultures that don't have them and they work just fine.
>>
>>6105713

>Does it benefit us as a society? I don't think it does.

Well, like I said, >>6105690 here, to say "It's conceivable that heightened empathy between the sexes may lower rates of rape and sexual assault."

>Does not introducing a penis to a female bathroom increase risk to female citizens?

So I can see why one might think this, but my reasoning is this:

Firstly, heightened empathy between the sexes, one might find themselves less likely to see the opposite sex as someone to be raped or sexually assaulted.

Secondly, the chances of being sexually assaulted in a public bathroom are already pretty slim, but having twice the number of people using one restroom would decrease the number of opportunities a potential rapist might have to isolate a victim.

>Well, sure. THere differences and none-differences. But by catagorization of sex, men and women bathrooms exist for a reason.

See >>6105731 Gender segregated bathrooms are simply a cultural norm, or a "more" in the United States. The data I mentioned comes from countries whose public washrooms/bathrooms are integrated.

>I see no real need to force or lobby business to construct them or allow men into female bathrooms, which adds a new layer or beaurocracy to private and public spaces.

There's no way I'm going to convince you to change your mind that trans women are women and not men, at least if they've undergone some form of gender transition. I'm not good at arguing with a person's personal dogma, so I won't bother trying to convince you.

However, I will say this: Trans women who look like women in any discernible way (outside of a genetic test or a strip search) should not be forced to use the men's restrooms. Why? Just because it would cause mass confusion and hysteria if every passing trans woman suddenly started using the men's restroom. It's even worse if you imagine trans men being forced to use women's restrooms.
>>
>>6105056
ftm's wanna fuck
>>
>>6105826
Don't take bait please, there's enough of it on this board as it is, all you're doing is contributing to the problem.
>>
>>6105826
was that a statement or a question? because yes to both
>>
>>6105832
i'm just saying christian women would do well to be wary of ftm's cuz they ain't harmless and they want to fuck

>>6105836
:3
>>
>>6105868
Testosterone and penises are both signs of potential rapists, so the women's bathroom should be just for cis women. The men's bathroom can be made into the trans (mtf and ftm) and men's room.
>>
File: baby got back.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
baby got back.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
Oh, my God, Becky, look at her butt!

Whoever drew this is creep af giving that child such an ass...
>>
>>6105470

Christians used to have complete control of America but their numbers and influence has declined heavily. Hence the persecution complex.
>>
File: AA.png (47 KB, 178x167) Image search: [Google]
AA.png
47 KB, 178x167
>>6105715
>leaving the house
>>
>>6102580
What the hell is going on with his pants?
>>
File: 1461939224269 (1).png (327 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1461939224269 (1).png
327 KB, 500x373
>>6102897
>>
>>6106080
kek
>>
>>6105927
When did Michael Raymond become a meme?
>>
>>6105128
Forcing someone to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding that, that person has real religious disagreements with is kinda authoritarian.

Also I think /lgbt/ and the community as a whole is underestimating the push back from the religious right and how wide spread it is. It isn't just going to be the right that feels uncomfortable about the bathroom situation.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/targetstockreputationdropoverbathroom3738191/

Trannies should just learn to deal with it frankly. They are a just a tiny fraction of a percentage of the population. It isn't right for them to make everyone else uncomfortable just so they don't have to be reminded that they really aren't a woman.

Trannies are being bullies on this bathroom thing.
>>
>>6102629
>pass laws that really do nothing but make the statement that conservatives hate the lgbt community
I wouldn't call the ban on local governments raising the minimum wage or anyone suing for discrimination that were bundled with the NC bill "nothing".
>>
>>6105195
>this shit only punishes trans people trying to mind their own business
And ugly/masculine cis women.
>>
>>6106155
during the alphago matches when he was autistically shitting all over his fellow commentator
>>
File: 33e.png (163 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
33e.png
163 KB, 526x526
>>6102600
You are taking a SATIRICAL image and blowing it out of proportion, so far that you throw an allegation that a typical white male would turn to rape if they could and there were no consequences.

The SATIRICAL image pictures a typical "creepy trench coat guy hanging around playgrounds" which implies that this is not what you would call a "normal person", unless all the white males you know dress and look like that and would have a tendency to behave like that.

Additionally, as support for your allegation, you provide an anecdote (i.e. it means shit-all) and imply that, what would be a pretty likely talk, between male friends in their teenage years or 20's, in such situation to be equally as bad as rape. But you miss a pretty big notion here which is that there is a huge gap between words and actions, and saying something never equates to doing it.

Lastly you go on your little rant on how most straight men have to pretty much hunt for women which is nonsense. Maybe it's because you're gay, maybe not, but you don't seem to know of that thing called mutual affection and love, in which case I feels sorry for you, but it does not excuse you from being ignorant.
>>
File: Stoppedreadingthere.png (43 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
Stoppedreadingthere.png
43 KB, 250x272
>>6106190
>citing Breitbart on anything outside of economic issues
>>
>>6106329
>I won't read stuff that disagrees with me
>>
>>6105215
literally this. almost every UK public toilet i have ever been in was so private...once u close that stall door you could poo and pee in peace, without the awkward situation where somebody gets in the stall next to you and u halt your pooping until they leave.

American public toilets are fucked. they have a 1/2 inch gap in the stall doors you can see through and 4 foot high wall and doors where u can see under, and if you are tall enough, peer over. I hate when i have to use public toilets in the states, especially when i have to poo. I want to poo in privacy dammit

idk why america cant make stalls that promote more privacy for the people using them.
>>
>>6106329
It was just an article noting that after target adopted a nation-wide policy of allowing any person to use any bathroom or changing room that they wanted, a boycott numbering over a million has started and that Target's stock has gone 5% as well.

Cultural norms are cultural norms. They aren't as transient as you might imagine. It isn't just a matter of a new law or new company policy being passed and then everyone suddenly says "Oh ok, I guess time for the new way."
>>
>>6106311
>which bathroom 0.00..000.0..0.1 percent of the population uses could ruin everyone's lives!
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>6102897

The only good thing that came about from hb2 was a democratic governor this election

T. North Carolinian
>>
>>6106450
>tfw I live in the south and still use the women's restroom without a problem

Feels good mane
>>
>>6106450
>stupid jews
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Can't you change your gender on your birth certificate? Whats the problem? If you wanna use the women's toilets - legally become a woman.
>>
>>6106450
>you mentally ill faggots
Me? And what am I that makes me mentally ill?
Also gay people are no longer considered mentally ill, do you understand what mental illness is or do you think it's just whatever is offensive to your feels?
>>
>>6106548
It's not that simple. It's a lot of hoop jumping that costs a lot of money that many of us just don't have.
>>
>>6106548
Some sates don't allow it but anyway there have been cases of cis women being kicked out of restrooms for being mistaken for trannies and attempts to show identification are generally ignored.
>>
>>6106565
So its more that they should streamline that process rather than the laws being inherently bad?
>>
>>6103013
>implying you NEED a dick to rape somebody

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/cierra-ross-charged-raping-man_n_3882608.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/09/living/chris-brown-female-on-male-rape/

http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_FactSheet_LBG-a.pdf

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/06/us/court-tells-youth-to-support-child-he-fathered-at-age-13.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/male-statutory-rape-victim-nick-olivas-must-pay-child-support-2014-9?IR=T
>>
>>6106566
Which states with bathroom laws don't allow you to change your birth certificate?
>>
>>6106578
>assuming I'm a tranny
Oh ok, thanks for being clear about the specifics of your retardation.
Also nice grade-school understanding of biology and sex, couldn't afford higher-education, or just couldn't manage hard sciences?
>>
>>6106654
>you didn't respond to my tranny boogeyman strawman within seconds so that makes it true!
lol
Sorry I couldn't initially tell wtf you were even talking about with your "mentally ill faggot!" stupidity since fags aren't considered mentally ill.
>>
>>6106624
Hard sciences like the Gender Studies ?
It has to be the hardest science in my opinion.
I mean, to keep track of you people, just wow
>>
>>6106678
Maybe try biology?
Also nice job having no better argument than to keep suggesting that I'm a tranny and that somehow invalidates anything I say.
>>
File: wwwwwwwwwfwff.png (12 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwwwwfwff.png
12 KB, 429x410
>>6106692
Wait ....
Where specifically do I suggest that you are a "tranny" and that it would invalidate your argument?

FYI
>>6106578
>>6106654
These aint me
>>
>>6106337
Would you if they are against what you are as a person?
>>
>>6102580
who drew this shit
why does he just have pants tied over his calves
>>
>>6106722
You don't say tranny but
>I mean, to keep track of you people, just wow
"you people" implying I'm one of "those people" that supposedly require gender studies to "keep track" of because it's so hard for you to understand.
fyi I think "gender studies" is pretty bs.
>>
>>6106902
>he
mind your pronouns shitlord; you're gonna rustle tranny jimmies if you're not careful.

fake pants let her expose her tinkler much easier. whipping out a feminine penis is obviously much more difficult than whipping out a regular one.
>>
>>6107010
opps. >>6107010 meant for >>6106767
>>
>>6102600
When i was a kid some beaner in a disneyland restroom told me to step back so i dont spray myself while i was peeing. I was a dumb kid so i actually did it and he stared at my kid penis and was like "ahhh yeahhhhhh thats better."

Face it: most of you are extreme sexual deviants. And transbians are the absolute worst in that regard.

We should just have segregated fag bathrooms for all trannies and homosexuals, and biometric IDs that shock them if they try to enter a male or female bathroom.
>>
>>6107027
Not sure if it was intentional but you made me laugh (:
>>
File: 1457322341185.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1457322341185.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>6107027
>that face when when some /pol/ack advocates for this, turns out to have klinefelters, and has to use the degenerate bathroom
>>
>>6107027
It's incredibly sad to see how low ones life must be that they must shitpost on /lgbt/ as a coping mechanism to quench their impotent rage
>>
>>6102629
>You realize that it's still illegal to take pictures of people without there permission right?

I don't know what dystopian country you live in, but not in America.
>>
>>6107126
Maybe on the street outside, but you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in a restroom
>>
File: a41.png (204 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
a41.png
204 KB, 600x540
>>6106902
Ohhh.... So you are saying that

your interpretation

of my post

makes me

imply something

you wrote

?

Makes sense

Also you still have not answered me where did I say that :
>[being] a tranny (...) somehow invalidates anything I say.
>>
>>6102897
What if Carolina just fucks up a lot of birth certificates?
>>
>>6107155
Depends. In general yes, but your expectation of privacy can be waived. For instance, you have expectation of privacy in your own bedroom, but if you push your balls up against the window which is in clear view of another property, public or private, you are waiving your expectation of privacy. In some states, failing to conceal yourself, like simply not closing your curtains, counts as waiving your expectation of privacy. This is not the same as it being illegal unless given permission.
>>
>>6107281
But we're talking about a specific instance: somebody taking creepshots in a bathroom. No need to be pedantic
>>
>>6107281
California messed it all up for everyone in this country when they gave personality rights to people, even after they die, so the estate could make more money. People heard about not being able to use so an so's image after they died without permission and now people think no one can take your picture in public or video record you in public unless you agree to them doing that.
>>
>>6102580
Sure?
Now you're supposed to look like a guy when you go into the womens bathroom, before the pervs and rapists at least had to humiliate themselves and crossdress.
>>
>>6107304
>No need to be pedantic
There is always a need for pedantry. Why else get an education unless you can weigh in with bits of trivia in random conversations.
>>
>>6107304
That's not being pedantic. This law

>it's still illegal to take pictures of people without there permission

doesn't exist, at least not in any American state as far as I know.

It's also a fallacious argument to begin with as the normalization of men in the lady's room would make it much easier to get away with this crime even though it would still be a crime.
>>
File: 1446239292715.jpg (338 KB, 1369x1183) Image search: [Google]
1446239292715.jpg
338 KB, 1369x1183
>>6107027
>Molested as a kid
>Blames trannies because of something a cis man did

You need therapy, dude.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.