[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's the thing. I am a 28 years old guy who always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 2443_z.jpg (290 KB, 1100x1054) Image search: [Google]
2443_z.jpg
290 KB, 1100x1054
So here's the thing.
I am a 28 years old guy who always wanted to have feminine "curves" and I read that pueraria mirifica is a really strong source of estrogens.
I recently found that in the UK you can get a hold of these pills that are supposed to be the real deal (tell me if there are better alternatives).
Now I don't want to get to that stage where I start growing boobs but the reduced amount of facial/body hair along with the other features would be nice.

Should I do it? Should I start taking these pills or is there something that I have to be aware of besides the mood changes?
>>
>>6099180
>28 years old
>thinks he'll get feminine curves

You won't even get those from full on hrt, let alone herbs.
>>
If you play with estrogen, it's all or nothing. The boobs come with the body fat padding. If you want to reduce the facial and body hair use laser or electrolysis hair removal...
>>
>>6099201
I think he just meant a slightly more feminine look. Like some mid hrt kinda look.
>>
Get laser or electrolysis to remove hair. If you want curves, you could try wearing a corset designed to feminize a male body. Both of these will be probably be expensive, though. You might be better off waxing and wearing padded shapewear or something.
>>
>>6099180

pueraria mirifica is not a strong source of estrogens

but if you're in the UK it's one of your better options unfortunately. they're not terribly expensive, so go for it, but do not be disappointed if these do nothing for you
>>
File: PM-10months-1500-3000mg.png (211 KB, 283x480) Image search: [Google]
PM-10months-1500-3000mg.png
211 KB, 283x480
>>6099180
You might grow breasts(gnyo). Make sure it's coming from a trusted source.
Spearmint is another good herb, androgen blocker, women use it for pocs and Hirsutism.
>>
>>6100072

I couldn't find unfortunately a good source of spearmint but I did find several spearmint/camomile tea mixtures. Do they do the same thing and I just have to consume more?
>>
>>6101649
yes, to get effects you'll have to consume more, like 1kg/kg body weight
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.