[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never >Tell daddy that you're cold in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1446990768231.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446990768231.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>tfw you will never
>Tell daddy that you're cold in your bed
>Cuddle up with him in his bed
>Get him to start fondling you to get you warmed up
>And put his hand in your panties and play with your vagina
I want a vagina...
>>
Oh look another AGP tard
>>
>>6095414
You'd still be an ugly unlovable piece of shit, just one with a gaping axe wound
>>
AGP ALERT
>>
File: 400.gif (994 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
994 KB, 325x183
>>6095414
i wanna go baaaalllzzz deeep
>>
>>6095557
>>6095598
>Transbians with their "straight is AGP" meme
>>
>>6095414

Are you referring to the man who raised you or a boyfriend whose pet name would be daddy?
>>
>>6095770
bf, but still with parts of the daddy role in the relationship.
>>
daddy does this but with my little cock instead <3
>>
>>6095712
im agp and i want this, agp doesnt have to be transbian
>>
>>6096003
agp has to be transbian.
Do you even know what agp is?
>>
>>6095414
Well, I already mostly have this, except he reaches in and plays with my ass instead of my front so it isn't quite the same. Still feels awesome AF though.
>>
>>6096060
How do you find a daddy? Did you just date a guy and then turn him into your daddy?
>>
>>6096042

Blanchard literally released a study indicating that isn't really the case. Allegedly heterosexual natal males that cross dressed, who felt like women at the very least when they were wearing women's clothing if not all the time, were split into four groups: never aroused by cross dressing, sometimes aroused by cross dressing, most times aroused by cross dressing, and always aroused by cross dressing. They were all individually played audio recordings of narratives of four types: a neutral tape that was completely non-sexual, a cross dressing tape, a tape of sex with a woman as a man, and a tape of sex with a man as a woman. For every type of cross-dresser except for the ones who were always aroused by cross dressing, the tape of sex with a man as a woman was the most arousing. Every type also found the cross dressing tape arousing to a degree.

As controls he used cishet straight men, and they had little reaction to the other three tapes. The only one that got them aroused was sex with a woman as a man.

The order each group found the tapes arousing from most to least arousing was:
>Always aroused by cross dressing
1. Cross dressing 2. Sex with woman as a man 3. Sex with man as a woman 4. Neutral
>Usually aroused by cross dressing
1. Sex with a man as a woman 2. Sex with a woman as a man 3. Cross dressing 4. Neutral
>Not usually aroused by cross dressing
1. Sex with a man as a woman 2. Cross dressing 3. Sex with a woman as a man. 4. Neutral
>Never aroused by cross dressing
1. Sex with a man as a woman 2. Cross dressing 3. Sex with a woman as a man. 4. Neutral
>Cis heterosexual
1. Sex with a woman as a man 2. Sex with a man as a woman 3. Cross dressing 4. Neutral
>>
>>6096569
That has nothing to do with AGP.

you don't actually know what AGP is, so shut up.
>>
>>6097950
>AGP
guys aroused by the idea of being a girl ?
>>
>>6097989
AGP is a "trans woman" who is attracted to females.
>>
>>6098190
I thought that AGP was a shortcut for Autogynephilia, how does that imply being attracted to females(other than yourself in your imagination)
>>
File: 1321900615734.jpg (26 KB, 251x183) Image search: [Google]
1321900615734.jpg
26 KB, 251x183
>>6097950
>>6098190
>you don't actually know what AGP is, so shut up
>AGP is a "trans woman" who is attracted to females
>>
>>6096042
>Do you even know what agp is?

You clearly don't
>>
>>6098451
>>6098286
Blanchard stated that AGP is only found in trans women attracted to women.
You can't be AGP when straight.
>>
>>6098579
I get turned on from thinking of myself as a woman and I'm attracted to men as well as women.
>>
>>6098608
Being bi makes you transbian.
>>
>>6098579
Oh, well if someone says it's true, it must be!
>>
>>6098579

Nigga, he claimed any one of his patients that was a homosexual transsexual that admitted to AGP was lying or mistaken, and every non-homosexual transsexual who said they didn't have it was a liar.
>>
>>6098960
guess im not hsts since i only liked men after the influence of estrogen
>>
>>6098960
If he did this it was only because its true. Its definitely true that the non-homos would lie about it so imo he was correct in calling them out for their bullshit
>>6100027
correct. Liking men is just playing into your fantasy of yourself as a woman. If it was your natural sexuality you would have liked them previously like normal women do
>>
File: 1461890909988.png (309 KB, 566x386) Image search: [Google]
1461890909988.png
309 KB, 566x386
>>6095414

Congratulations, anon.
>>
>>6100428
REMOVE THIS
>>
>>6100425

He didn't prevent the non-HSTS from transitioning or doing any of the things he let the HSTS do. Why would they lie? What about the formerly gay men that said they were turned on by imagining themselves as women?
>>
>>6100433

>Hun Card removal request denied due to insufficient number of X chromosomes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.