[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What aspect of your life is causing you most stress right now, /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
What aspect of your life is causing you most stress right now, /lgbt/?
>>
Mmm, probably is just loneliness to be fair. Everything else is okay for the most part, struggling for money but only because I was out of work for a bit, got a full time job now.

Just wish I knew some more gay dudes to hang around with really.
>>
>>6085568
Where do you live?
>>
>>6085577
London, obviously loads and loads of gay dudes here but I never really get to go out as most of my mates tend to stay in.

Still, I'm not lonely in terms of friendships, mainly in love life but for the most part I just ignore it.
>>
File: 1459244230381.jpg (532 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1459244230381.jpg
532 KB, 3110x2073
Him
>>
being alive

no matter what I think of obtaining, I don't think it would make me happy for very long
>>
>>6085558
Hair removal.
>>
Getting a job. I'll manage though.
>>
Expecting that certain friends have your back and then they show how selfish and uncaring they really are, and in reality I'm no better. Makes me think about turning back to Christ the more I realize how thoroughly fucked is this world.
>>
>>6085806
Because that will change everything.
>>
Summer. I hate the summer.
>>
Unemployment
Loneliness
Niggers and muslims taking over my previously 100% white country
>>
>>6085558
Who are these qts?
>>
File: 1458245307974.jpg (21 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1458245307974.jpg
21 KB, 310x310
That's easy: my finances.
>>
>>6085558
Trying to get hired.
Social anxiety is a bitch, I end up super nervous at interviews and so usually get passed over.
>>
I have no life
>>
Finishing up school and joining a rather blue collar and coservative workforce where I live has me scared shitless since I'm 3 months on HRT and I don't know how much longer I can hide some changes.
>>
>>6085815
faith is a good crutch
>>
>>6086215
Only if you bed the priest
>>
>>6085884
Niggers taking over your white country? Do you know history at all?
>>
Work.

So much work related drama and its making my job 100x more difficult and it carries home with me
>>
mostly that im so close to graduating cc and transferring to a really good school, but somehow its still hard to do even relatively easy schoolwork. i barely have the motivation to go to class and im somewhere around 80% in almost all my classes, even though last quarter i got 3 4.0s without too much effort. just the knowledge that if i fail or even do badly, they can rescind my application and ill have to stay here for several months at least and all kinds of bad shit.

plus i have my first real shift at my new job today and im not 100% sure where to go, and im bad at talking to people, and hope i dont completely sperg out in front of strangers. at least i dont have to deal directly with customers like i thought.

not that anyone cares, but its nice to complain. also if youre one of the people in your that pic op, you're cute.
>>
>>6085558

My rising nihilism combined with utter inability to attract any women. It makes life feel completely pointless and it's pretty stressful to go to a hard physical job everyday when slitting my throat seems so much easier and less complicated.
>>
>>6086215
Everyone has faith. It's just that our atheistic society equates faith in one's human power with freedom, individuality, and reason. Many of us men of faith have come to believe in a power greater than ourselves bc we realized how little power we humans truly have.
>>
tfw no bf

also I can't find a car I like
>>
My last friend stopped talking to me
I'm failing school
>>
My boyfriend moves to the house next to me in August. At the moment he still lives 300km away from me. We have known each other for 3 years now and are in a relationship since January. I love him a lot, but I think him moving here might be going to quickly. What do you think?
>>
>>6086352
Storytime?
>>
>>6086449
Go for it
Do it for the rest of us with no bf
>>
I think I might be trans. I told my wife and she has mixed feelings. I really love her and don't want her to leave, but I am tired of being unhappy.
>>
>>6085558
>right now
Graduation. The fucking graduation 1 week away from here. I think I need a two component one phase russian made liquid.
>>
>>6085568
This.
Plus, I'm going to end up flunking out of college again because of a group member who can't get her act together.
>>
>>6085558
Well
How to put it.. MY LIFE is causing me the most stress since ever
It's so much shit I've learnt to pretend I don't exist and only spend time here\playing vidyas
Sometimes I hate it but it's either that or suicide and I'm not about to give up yet
>>
>>6086666
Look at the bright side. You got quads.
>>
>
>no informed consent in calgary
>year long waiting lists, full caseloads
>120-225 dollars an hour for a gender therapist
>nobody wants to hire the weird faggot anyways
How do i not kill myself?
>>
>>6086725
Well shit, it's all 6
Time to dedicate my life to Satan
Hail
>>
My mtf girlfriend left me because I was causing her issues with her dysphoria. We were together close to two years. Now I'm moving to a new town and a new job and have to start a new relationship somehow. I'm optimistic, but damn do I miss her.
>>
>>6085558
$20,000 of defaulted debt

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>6086986
Also if I wasn't a tranny I'd flee to a 3rd world shithole and never pay it.
>>
>>6086986
>>6087002
Can't you just not pay it?
You default on the loan, then they come and take everything you own, and then you start over.
>>
wishing I was girl

if i wasn't a mentally ill faggot it would be better
>>
>>6086520
It's not an interesting story. She was feeling down about being a married dude's side piece so I tried to cheer her up by listing her positive qualities. she responded with "thanks you're a good friend" and ever since, doesn't really talk to me anymore. I think she thinks that I am romantically interested in her. Oh well. (For context I am a repressed future transbian)

School I just stopped caring about and am probably gonna get kicked out soon
>>
>>6087018
Well pretty much, it's from student loans so I am stuck with the debt for life and if I had a job they'd take it out of my paycheck. Joke is on them I guess because I don't have a job? lol.

Once I do get a job I'll just take care of it and rehabilitate the loans to get them out of default, then just pay them off. I really wish I could spend that money on other things but it's not in the cards unless some really lucky shit happened to me ;.;
>>
My relationship. Which is the worst, because I love him, he loves me. We get along all the time and never fight, but I have so much anxiety around losing him in any possible way that it's stressing me the fuck out.

How to not self sabotage and stop intrusive thoughts
>>
>>6087124
she should feel down about having sex with a guy that's married
>>
File: icanteven.jpg (28 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
icanteven.jpg
28 KB, 500x456
>>6085558
Money, I got on a traveling paintball team and making all these national events are costing me a lot in travel expenses. I worry I will not be able to afford it and let everyone down.
>obligatory tfw no bf
>>
>>6087457
Enjoy it and don't worry about it ending. And if it ends one day, that's part of life. But live in the moment with him.

Also have something other than him going on, that will keep your mind busy.
>>
>>6085806
I grew up atheist but wonder what it is like to have a community like a church. I feel like I am missing something.
>>
File: tumblr_o48ylhv35W1rlrnwdo1_540.jpg (40 KB, 540x312) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48ylhv35W1rlrnwdo1_540.jpg
40 KB, 540x312
So there is this guy i like, we had a fling together years ago that ended in some unnecessary drama shit, We became good friends in the end so all's good now.
but now he gives me this "signs,flirts whatever" i don't know if he wanna restarting our old "relationship"( we where we never were a couple) or it's just my wishful thinking i still likes him.

it's not his rejection that makes me anxious it's that will lose an opportunity to be with him so you me ask why just ask him out and stop being a fucking faggot, after our little drama thing got a bit cold between us and after that a very long awkward period started, its just two years later we can actually talk to each other like we used. i don't wanna lose it again in vain.

i'm too old for this shit
>>
>>6087593
Well yeah, but as a friend you have to be supportive and not kick them when they're down
>>
>>6085558
Greentexting for easy reading
>Under employed
>Not sure what to go to uni for
>Living with mum and sister (Ongoing support To prevent relapse)
>Apartment is too small and i need space
>Getting into drag but need better job first
>Dating a vers bottom who is virginial (I'm a power bottom)
>Bf is grad student so I usually pay for outings
>friends are starting to bore me, might try to go for another social circle
>realized i'm not over my ex the other day

Well it felt good to say it.That's about it
>>
Shitty hairline, being trans, being lonely, probably gonna have to go to the doctor soon cause it hurts when I go #2 and I bleed a little each time.

>>6085867
Also this
>>
I am counting down the days before I start HRT. It's gonna be about 40 more days until I finally get to start. I've been waiting years. Every day closer feels harder than the last.

I just want HRT. FUCK. It makes me rage.
>>
School..
Trying to wait it out until I can get HRT, I'm just ready to get this shit over and done with so I can actually appreciate my life fully.
>>
>>6086734
Nora MacQuarrie has sliding scale and apparently sometimes does pro bono. Alex Youth Health Centre is free but there would probably be a bit of a wait. Catholic Family Services is also apparently trans-friendly but they might have a wait too.
>>
I feel like I might not be motivated enough to complete my STEM degree.

I am bisexual and have another crush on a friend's friend who I think is straight. I feel like asking him about it would be a terrible mistake.

I got two $200 fines at the same time for not having my student ID on me while travelling to uni on the train and using a student fare. They let me appeal one of them, but not the other due to a technicality. I never do anything to upset or hinder the government in any way and am being punished for using something I was entitled to. I now understand why people get so angry at these cunts.
>>
A lot of things really

Short masc male, would fucking murder to be feminine. Everybody knows that I'm bi but no one knows that I want to be a girl. Im also probably never going to be able to reach even femboy status just because of my body structure and my face structure.

Theres also my weight. Im something like 40 pounds over weight for a man at my height. Ive been doing cardio for about a year and lost somethibg like 30 pounds but i just a plateau out of nowhere and i cant lose weight for the life of me right now.

Feeling like something's wrong with me over the fact that I am still a virgin (and that my friend's arent and just how easy it seemed for them to lose it) juvenile, i know but it still doesnt change how much it stresses me out

There's also my closeted bdsm fetish that's reaching a boiling point where looking at it and jacking off ian't enough anymore but i have nobody to do it with and everyone i know who openly practices is a fucking psycho. I'm (fairly certain im a sub but i dont know for certain unpess i practice right??)

Theres also the fact that im graduating in 8 weeks and how ive recently started getting really bad depression and anxiety but i dont need to go into detail with why thats stressful
>>
>>6091899
How do you de-stress? Sounds like you need an outlet that doesn't focus on your sexual desires and may expose you to people who could be into that. Also 30 pounds is good shit dude. And femininity comes with taking care of yourself. Check out femgen and start with beauty care for soft skin and hair removal and shit.>>6091899
>>
trying to have a conversation with my parents, my day seems to be so boring and comprised of work or vidya.
>>
>>6090187
Have you considered self-medding?
>>
>>6090454
Thanks anon, im going to look in to this
>>
Literal autism
>>
>>6092025
I destress usually by going for runs but I sprained my ankle last week so I haven't been able to do that. I also masturbate but that's usually only like 4 times a week. I would try exposing myself more but I'm not in a situation where I can currently do that. I live in buttfuck nowhere with my parents (the middle of buttfuck nowhere also being a place where being into bdsm, especially being a male sub, is looked down upon). I'd say I take care of myself pretty well, I shower everyday, wear cologne, do my hair properly, shave my face and body regularly but I could never feel feminine because of my face and of my large chest/shoulders. I could work on my skin though. I'll make sure to check out femgen though
>>
Failing school and being afraid that my friends secretly hate me but don't want to tell me. Also crushing on somebody who I know for a fact isn't into me.

Honestly, I just need to talk to a therapist or get on antidepressants or something, but being a poorfag is shitty.
>>
Work is being a bitch lately, anxiety the same.

Also trying to get over said anxiety to work up the courage to ask out the girl I like.
>>
currently sickness, combined with classes
with undertones of "everything sucks, if i was born a girl it would suck less"
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.