[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the LGB community accept mentally ill Trannies into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: tellmewhy.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tellmewhy.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
Why does the LGB community accept mentally ill Trannies into the fold?

L: Sexual orientation
G: Sexual orientation
B: Sexual orientation

T: Dressing up in women's clothing in public, causing a scene everywhere they go, making people feel uncomfortable in bathrooms, making the whole community seem like a bunch of lunatics
>>
>>6080164
We need a new,exclusive community for gays.

We fought and won rights for ourselves,not for butch dykes,not for transfaggots,not for mentally ill genderfluids
and NOT FOR BIs WHO ARE JUST STRAIGHT IN DENIAL
>>
>>6080164
More importantly, why doesn't lgb have an F for fetishism? Fetishes are part of people's sexual identity but no one cares to stand up for fetishists rights
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>6080175

Kek, except transwomen led the movement at Stonewall. Gays would have nothing without transwomen.
>>
LGBTQQIP2SAA

Shit's getting crowded. Should just be LGBT.
Dunno why some add a second A for straight ass allies.
>>
>>6080187
poor shitpost/10

>>6080189
Remove the G,gays who fought for rights today are disregarded because
>muh male privilege
>muh white privilege
>muh "gay is normal now" privilege
>muh ableist privilege
>muh gays are not inclusive enough(??????????) privilege
>muh height privilege

Congrats women and wanna-be-women(but you never will)
We are a joke today.
>>
>>6080164
L: Sexual orientation
G: Sexual orientation
B: Sexual orientation
T: Gender orientation
OP: Faggot
>>
File: 3526098367029346.png (189 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
3526098367029346.png
189 KB, 500x362
>>6080175
>straight in denial
I used to consider myself bisexual. Now I exclusively date men. Explain that one.
>>
>>6080713
Did you use it to soften the blow for when you came out as full on pole smoker?

Worked out for me.
>>
>>6080164
>>
>>6080737
I legitimately didn't know where I felt most comfortable. I mean, years of being told you have to find and marry a woman to produce grandchildren has a lasting effect, no matter how gross vaginas seem to you.
>>
>>6081030
I get it, it's a constant inner dialogue until you finally make the decision to come out.
Some never do.
>>
File: lesharpbamboozlehook.jpg (22 KB, 651x575) Image search: [Google]
lesharpbamboozlehook.jpg
22 KB, 651x575
>>6080164

>T: Dressing up in women's clothing in public, causing a scene everywhere they go, making people feel uncomfortable in bathrooms, making the whole community seem like a bunch of lunatics

What about FtMs?

made me reply/10
>>
>>6081115
Ftms are just yaoi fangirls. I laughed my ass off when a ftm posted here about getting a surprise gift and cried about being hiv+
>>
File: 1461185997363.jpg (609 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461185997363.jpg
609 KB, 2000x2000
>>6080164
Actually, no.
>L: Mental illness
>G: Mental illness
>B: Mental illness
>T: Mental illness
They're all mental illnesses, just as bad as each other.

Homosexuality and other various alphabet soup were listed as a mental illness until raging homo activists pressured the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in 1973 to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-II).
Any intense opposition to normalizing homosexuality coming from a few outspoken psychiatrists who were demonized and even threatened, rather than scientifically refuted.

Why is pedophilia a mental disorder, but homosexuality isn't if they're both mental deviances?
And in what way could it EVER be possibly considered natural?

After all, the function of a human being is to feed, kill and reproduce, and when one of these functions doesn't work, it's a disorder, right?
And homosexuals have no instinct to reproduce.

>inb4 "bb-but animals do it!"
Yeah, and those animals are aberrations, just like you. There are retarded animals out there too, so in what way could the fact that some animals are affected by homosexuality could possibly denote the disorder of it?
>>
>>6081331
Update your DSM grandpa.
>>
>>6081331

>After all, the function of a human being is to feed, kill and reproduce

Until we develop sentience. Then our conscious existence is free to find our own meaning in life.

Do you realize how retarded that line of logic is? Nothing humans have created is natural. Space travel? Yeah not natural. Chemical synthesis? Yeah not natural for us. Building sky scrapers? Yeah not natural. Creating machines that can process thousands of times faster than anything in nature? Yeah not natural.

Your logic is that anything not natural is not good. What doesn't natural even mean? Where is the threshold between natural and unnatural?

Even if I go to your level and discuss all of those things as mental illness, what is wrong with mental illness if it doesn't significantly cause distress on an individual or others?

>Einstein, mentally ill
>Vaslav Nijinksy, mentally ill (greatest dancer in history arguably)
>Isaac Newton, mentally ill
>Van Gogh, mentally ill
>Ernest Hemingway, mentally ill
>John Nash, mentally ill (one of the greatest math minds in history)

What are you trying to achieve by calling LGBT people mentally ill? Even if it were, it doesn't make a statement about the usefulness or value one adds to society. We can look back in history and find some of the greatest contributions to humanity were from the most disturbed.

What's your point?
>>
>>6081331
LGBTA then. Asexual? Nah, autist, since it's a mental illness as well.
>>
>>6081371
Have you read anything I just said?

>"Homosexuality and other various alphabet soup were listed as a mental illness until raging homo activists pressured the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in 1973 to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-II).
Any intense opposition to normalizing homosexuality coming from a few outspoken psychiatrists who were demonized and even threatened, rather than scientifically refuted."

APA were pressured by homosexual activists to normalize it and remove it as a mental illness and any sort of opposition was instantly demonized and even threatened with death threats rather than scientifically refuted.

Could you just imagine the sheer outcry from homosexuals and homosexual activists if it would be listed as a mental illness again?
They want it normalized without any sort of stigma, despite the fact that it comes with more diseases than Africa.
It is simply unnatural to stick your penis into a hole which designed to dispose of a mans fecal matter.
>>
>>6081422

>They want it normalized without any sort of stigma, despite the fact that it comes with more diseases than Africa. It is simply unnatural to stick your penis into a hole which designed to dispose of a mans fecal matter.

Obvious bait is obvious. Literally the reason gay people have such high rates of disease is because of the cultural discrimination against gays in the 20th century. It forced gay people into concentrating in sexually charged locations instead of just being able to go out and have a coffee together.

2/10 bait.
>>
>>6081440
You're just being ironic now. No one is this fucking stupid lmao
>>
>>6081440
>now

This is my first post in this thread you autist.

How can you disagree with that? It's not like gay people have diseases who have never had sex before have diseases. It's completely contracted. It spread so easily because of the forced concentration of gays in the 70's. The fact you can't see that shows me how little critical thinking you actually use.

Take 20 gay virgins
Take 20 straight virgins.

They are both clean. It's not like gays are inherently diseased.
>>
>>6081498
I'm talking about homosexual sex. You're at risk than a significantly higher amount of diseases than of heterosexual sex.
Wanting to stick your cock up a place where human waste is disposed of is not natural.
>>
>>6081523

Do you actually think that putting a penis in an ass is what makes diseases happen?

KEK. Also I like how you strategically ignored this anon: >>6081401
>>
>>6081536
See:
https://carm.org/homosexual-gay-sex-harms-no-one

The homosexual lifestyle is undeniably of a much higher risk than of a heterosexual lifestyle.
It is NOT natural and it is a deviancy to human nature.
>>
>>6081440
>>6081498
>>6081536

This is completely false.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/05/12/deadly-diseases-exploding-among-gays/

You are at a MUCH higher risk of getting diseases through homosexual sex than heterosexual sex.
>>
>>6081550
>NOT natural and it is a deviancy to human nature.

Okay you dodged it again. See: >>6081401

Appeal to nature is one of the worst arguments possible. So is linking to Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry. It's like talking about the earth being flat and linking to FlatEarthSociety.
>>
>>6081763
>ad hominem of disease statistics etc etc

You've dodged my point yet again, little man.

The risk of disease through homosexual sex is SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER than heterosexual sex.

It is an unhealthy lifestyle due to it increasing the risk to ones health.
>>
>>6081790
Just wear a condom, lol.
>>
>>6081790

This is the 4th time you've dodged this: >>6081401

Do you have no argument? Why is being "unnatural" bad?
>>
>>6081331
>>L: Mental illness
>>G: Mental illness
>>B: Mental illness
>>T: Mental illness

Certainly true, Although they are different mental illnesses, the first three are all the same category (attraction to incorrect gender) where trannies are crazy on a whole new level.
>>
>>6082375
And which one are you, Anon?
>>
>>6080164
GR8 B8 M8
>>
>>6082415

Neither, I'm straight, just wondering why you lot accept those mentally warped faggoted trannies into the club.
>>
File: 1271207.jpg (202 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
1271207.jpg
202 KB, 669x1000
>>6082375
Is it bad to be attracted to men who look like this.
>>
File: enigmatic-sharon01.jpg (81 KB, 495x719) Image search: [Google]
enigmatic-sharon01.jpg
81 KB, 495x719
>>6082446
Or this?
>>
>>6082442
>I'm straight

lel. gets me everytime
>>
>>6082496

>le 100% of people are non-straight meme
>>
>>6082532
how would you even know that 'meme' if you didn't spend a considerable amount of time here straightboi?
>>
>>6082532
It's the

>Straight people don't come here and shitpost about everyone being degenerates, only repressed faggots do

meme that has its basis in truth.
>>
Im a self hating fag. I agree with the guy , putting your penis in a boys butt isnt normal ;~;. It feels good though and I hate women >~>.
>>
>>6082623
Become a catholic priest.
>>
>>6082587
>>6082546

>fags using an implication of homosexuality as an insult
>>
>>6082646
Its ok we are an accepting community here anon, no need to be afraid of liking cock up your bum.....
>>
>>6081799
dude... condoms... aren't natural : ]
>>
>>6080164
Most trannies are also gay or bi so checkm8 aithiests
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.